Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Yaaay finally a new precap after 3 days and thank god at least there is one character left in this show with her sanity intact;

https://youtu.be/VxgpTrpiuaY

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 11 months ago

Ok peeps I'm heading on to Vanshaj forum...I'll  come back if i get bored of that show....

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 11 months ago

[Post Removed]

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yaaay finally a new precap after 3 days and thank god at least there is one character left in this show with her sanity intact;

https://youtu.be/VxgpTrpiuaY

Arre wah.. U are here as well!! 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I watched 5-7 minutes. They made a police complaint, Ashwin spent the night in jail and then Deepti took back the complaint. 

New promo was Rashi asks her dear dad to apologise to Pushpa.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: HarshadThakker

Last i saw it was 0.7....0.8 ban gaya? 😱. This is what is encouraging the makers to strexch this track even more....atleast baa bahoo aur baby took 3 years to derail and continued for 2 more years , this show managed to do it in 11 months...

last week 0.9 thi. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

I watched 5-7 minutes. They made a police complaint, Ashwin spent the night in jail and then Deepti took back the complaint. 

New promo was Rashi asks her dear dad to apologise to Pushpa.

he did not spend night in jail... He was outside the house... Sleeping by chawl open area.  

Raashi ka kabhi kabhi target pe lagta hai.. Else she gets lil irritating for me 🙈 

Asking good questions to her father was gold!! Shows that she has a bit of pushpa in her even now!! 

Hi there as well!! 

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Arre wah.. U are here as well!! 

Yep , nice to see you here as well 🙂

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

he did not spend night in jail... He was outside the house... Sleeping by chawl open area.  

Raashi ka kabhi kabhi target pe lagta hai.. Else she gets lil irritating for me 🙈 

Asking good questions to her father was gold!! Shows that she has a bit of pushpa in her even now!! 

Hi there as well!! 

oh.. they said something about spending the night so.. thanks tho,!

Hi :) 

Ocean_bluez thumbnail

That's why the makers are still going on with this track for the past 6 months now...