Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

Ram's cassanova image cleared he was never into sleeping around. He was loyal & faithful to Priya

What an epi🔥🔥🔥🔥

¤ Ram's cassanova image cleared

¤ Father-Daughter friendship started

¤ Priya put Krish in his place

¤ Sandy fooling Shubu & being the sisters goals

* Ram gets to know🐍threaten Priya

¤ Ram giving a warning to🐍

¤ Priya wifey mode

This has to be the best epi for me post-leap 

Strong build up of Shivi death truth coming out

yet to watch this epi but i actually liked the episodes this week so far, the good thing is the main focus is on just ram-priya-pihu , the epi  mostly revolved around them. and the naagins getting less footage. vedika is so dumb lmao 🤣 whatever she is doing is just bringing RaYa closer 🤣 the stupidest thing she did was to warn krish that she will tell pihu the truth, and krish warned he will reveal their true face and then 800 cr deal ka loss, that was literallly an uno reverse moment 🤣. ram softened so much its great to see that 🥺 and pihu is so cute i wanna pull her cheeks 😳😳😳.  and for soods once u r an adult seems like this is the logic - age inversely propotional to sensibility, the younger u r the more sensible u r , thats why sandy is the most sensible sood sister and sara dii is 🤪

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 1 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

me after seeing ram slowly starting to get back to his original self:

https://postimg.cc/B8gWkYjG

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

It was a decent episode. But the precap that the cvs had been using as lollipop kinda bait turned out pretty much dud😆 Ram's expression again turned hopeful to only to get disappointed again. 

Priya I can see how much she wants this all too. Her heart is with Ram. However Krish tries her heart doesn't let her leave Ram's side anytime sooner. She tries so much to pacify Krish and send him back. She doesn't wanna leave, just how much Ram doesn't want her to go. 

Pihu and Ram's dislike matches with Neeraj 😆Like father like daughter it seems. Not keeping high hopes, so not looking forward to this father and daughter dance much. Just going with the flow, and maybe in another three months some improvement will happen. Ram will at least get an inkling that Pihu could be his own. High hopes I know. But what's bad in hoping 🤪😳

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

🪰has no self-respect Shubu has been insulting her left right center yet she wandering around🤣. Shubu was already scared when Ram warn🐍if his misdeeds comes infront of Ram he is dead & that will be a sight go watch🤣

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

We are indeed expecting too much from the makers 🤣. 

You know after a point even our minds can't come up with reasonable explanation for the characters. I think that would be the time, I would give up until then i would keep expecting. 

For now, Ram is dumb but he got a big heart explanation for my not disliking him. 

For now, Priya is dumber but Ram wasn't better and he should have made it easier for her to trust him in the first place. My explanation to accept Priya's lies for now. 

But if they keep continuing along this way. Then it would become too unbearable

Same here. But I liked today’s episode for a change. I liked how Ram stood up for Priya this time which gives me hope that when the truth is revealed he will not forgive Nandu. Shubhu is manipulating Sandy but I hope soon he is manipulated by her. Good to know what Shubhu thinks of Vedu 😆 also Ram never slept with those women going by the episode. He would certainly not lie about it.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Regarding Krish gate crashing. So far I haven't said anything against the character. Because one i haven't watched a single episode of him 🤣. Two, I blame Ram and Priya more for the debacle but tonight episode might change the game. If he ruined my Ram and Pihu moment 😆

He didn exactly ruin it per say but Pihu defo got that thought ki Priya yelled at Krish coz of Ram but I am guessing Priya will manage the situation 

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 1 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

May be they are fixing up some of the writing mess?? Wishful thinking 🤞

Wishful thinking indeed!

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

It was a decent episode. But the precap that the cvs had been using as lollipop kinda bait turned out pretty much dud😆 Ram's expression again turned hopeful to only to get disappointed again. 

Priya I can see how much she wants this all too. Her heart is with Ram. However Krish tries her heart doesn't let her leave Ram's side anytime sooner. She tries so much to pacify Krish and send him back. She doesn't wanna leave, just how much Ram doesn't want her to go. 

Pihu and Ram's dislike matches with Neeraj 😆Like father like daughter it seems. Not keeping high hopes, so not looking forward to this father and daughter dance much. Just going with the flow, and maybe in another three months some improvement will happen. Ram will at least get an inkling that Pihu could be his own. High hopes I know. But what's bad in hoping 🤪😳

Not sure if the show will last that long coz when the leap happened there was a rumour the show will wrap up in 3 months. Already 1.5 months have passed and we might have another 1.5 month max unless CVs decide to extend it. The TRP has been constant at 0.5. Max it’s jumped to 0.6. Not beyond.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

🪰has no self-respect Shubu has been insulting her left right center yet she wandering around🤣. Shubu was already scared when Ram warn🐍if his misdeeds comes infront of Ram he is dead & that will be a sight go watch🤣

I loved it when Shubhu insulted Vedu 🤣 Ram will skin him alive if he gets to know Shivi died coz of his stupid plan. If he gets to know the complete truth am sure he will forgive Ishaan at one point but I don’t think he will cut Shubhu any slack. 

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Should we throw a party because actually I am kind of happy they explained it away 🤣

i still don’t believe him🤣🤣 which friend uses these? He has only 4 friends…. Who is this anonymous friend?🤣 Is it Vik and Sara?🤣🤣

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago