Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Read another article and not sure how much it is accurate but apparently Pallavi from Apnapan will convince Priya to tell Pihu the truth about Ram. This could be the case coz the premise of Apnapan deals with a couple’s separation and how that impacts the kids. Hopefully this mahasangam helps the story to move forward.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Read another article and not sure how much it is accurate but apparently Pallavi from Apnapan will convince Priya to tell Pihu the truth about Ram. This could be the case coz the premise of Apnapan deals with a couple’s separation and how that impacts the kids. Hopefully this mahasangam helps the story to move forward.

I think it might be right. Given the tears from Priya seeing Ram and Pihu together.I think this is the first time she would feel regret I guess after talking with Pallavi. 

Now I am more excited than before because we might get Priya monologue. I would deal with the sangam bore fest for one monologue from Priya. 

Just like how I deal with Ram dumbness for one good and genuine moment with Pihu 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Sneak peek for today. Liked something after a long time 😆

https://youtu.be/Rm_vhUT__EM

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

I think it might be right. Given the tears from Priya seeing Ram and Pihu together.I think this is the first time she would feel regret I guess after talking with Pallavi. 

Now I am more excited than before because we might get Priya monologue. I would deal with the sangam bore fest for one monologue from Priya. 

Just like how I deal with Ram dumbness for one good and genuine moment with Pihu 

Even I am hoping Priya considers telling the truth. That’s all I want from her for now.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

I hope Pihu makes Ram fall in love with rain again.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Monday hated sneak peak liked episode. I feel today it would be the opposite. Krish gate crashing will happen for sure. I really hope Krish doesn't say anything to Pihu about Ram 🤪

BlurredLines thumbnail

I want it to happen as well. The sneak peak raised my hope and then episode might crash it again 

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

I want it to happen as well. The sneak peak raised my hope and then episode might crash it again 

Yep I think Pihu will be pissed at Ram for a short while but looking at precap they might patch up. I hope the reveal happens soon. Also there was another article which said Brinda will sneakily get a DNA test to find out the truth. Again this spoiler came weeks ago but nothing of the sort happened. But hoping it does coz at least it will make some sense as to why she got emotional. But guess am expecting too much from these makers 🤣

BlurredLines thumbnail

We are indeed expecting too much from the makers 🤣. 

You know after a point even our minds can't come up with reasonable explanation for the characters. I think that would be the time, I would give up until then i would keep expecting. 

For now, Ram is dumb but he got a big heart explanation for my not disliking him. 

For now, Priya is dumber but Ram wasn't better and he should have made it easier for her to trust him in the first place. My explanation to accept Priya's lies for now. 

But if they keep continuing along this way. Then it would become too unbearable

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Regarding Krish gate crashing. So far I haven't said anything against the character. Because one i haven't watched a single episode of him 🤣. Two, I blame Ram and Priya more for the debacle but tonight episode might change the game. If he ruined my Ram and Pihu moment 😆