Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: YeojaNextDoor

Nakuul has improved leaps and bounds in his craft through the years. I agree with you on not liking SSO.. lol. I didn't like that character much, it's my least favorite of his, but I can't deny that it was this role that shot him to fame..and he looked super dashing in that character. His acting in some scenes in the show was amazing, but in other times he came across as trying too hard. Anyways, I dislike Gul shows and would want him to stay away from Gul lol. Ram and Adi >> SSO anyday for me too. 

I want him to do good roles and shows henceforth, and have a good mix of TV and OTT.. would love both Disha and Naks to explore their craft and do diverse roles! 

I never liked any of Gul’s male leads. Toxic bunch 🤢 but heard Aryan in Imlie is different but can’t say since I never watched that show. Whenever I caught a promo of IB I was so annoyed. It was OTT and loud. I agree SSO had a swag but he was a chauvinist through and through 😵 Ram is Nakuul’s best on ITV so far. The range of emotions he got to display was fab and same goes for Disha. He himself said he wants to stick to ITV and smart choice coz he can still be relevant and popular. OTT space is getting crowded off late with movie stars venturing in. But hope Nakuul and Disha get some good opportunities there.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

i still don’t believe him🤣🤣 which fiend uses these? He has on;y 4 friends…. Who is this anonymous friend?🤣 Is it Vik and Sara?🤣🤣

Well i watched the episode. He looked really offended by Priya lack of trust that he claimed fine think want you want at first then went back and said it isn't mine few second later.

BlurredLines thumbnail

i still don’t believe him🤣🤣 which fiend uses these? He has on;y 4 friends…. Who is this anonymous friend?🤣 Is it Vik and Sara?🤣🤣

They better remain anonymous. I don't want to know who used it 🤣

BlurredLines thumbnail

You know what i liked the most about today episode. Priya anger at the sight of the handcuffs. It felt like a real wifey emotion and I missed that version of Priya who speaks her mind about it.

Also she told Ram, Nandini threatened her . Ram believed her just like that and it gives me hope maybe they would sort this MU and lies maturely later with show of trust

BreezyMeadows thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe it's Kunal. Maybe he is busy doing all this in Ram's farmhouse and that is why he isn't in the episodes anymore🤣

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sudharies

It was a decent episode. But the precap that the cvs had been using as lollipop kinda bait turned out pretty much dud😆 Ram's expression again turned hopeful to only to get disappointed again. 

Priya I can see how much she wants this all too. Her heart is with Ram. However Krish tries her heart doesn't let her leave Ram's side anytime sooner. She tries so much to pacify Krish and send him back. She doesn't wanna leave, just how much Ram doesn't want her to go. 

Pihu and Ram's dislike matches with Neeraj 😆Like father like daughter it seems. Not keeping high hopes, so not looking forward to this father and daughter dance much. Just going with the flow, and maybe in another three months some improvement will happen. Ram will at least get an inkling that Pihu could be his own. High hopes I know. But what's bad in hoping 🤪😳

I agree. The CVs have a special talent to spin a positive track to  a dud. But I also saw sparks of doubts in their eyes thinking something is not right. But the CVs are confusing us as usual. Nothing changes even after Ram knows N is behind revealing Priya’s past as N justifies it as due to Shivi incident…. N’s mental health is the excuse to get away even if he knows N pressurized Priya to lie about infidelity and illegitimacy… This will turn out just like how V  got away with all her kaands. Today Ram referred to Shivi incident as accident, then why did he let her rot in jail? I am not understanding how this story is progressing as we’ve been going in circles for some time.

ajacob31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

🪰has no self-respect Shubu has been insulting her left right center yet she wandering around🤣. Shubu was already scared when Ram warn🐍if his misdeeds comes infront of Ram he is dead & that will be a sight go watch🤣

I think this is another chance for N to throw V under the bus…

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think this is another chance for N to throw V under the bus…

But trouble is Priya has seen her true face to an extent and she knows Nandu can be vicious. Priya will defo not jump in to save Vedu but she will hopefully not buy Nandu's lies like last time. Priya should get some kind of hint that Nandu only cares about Ram's money and she is faking her illness. 

Zanutix thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

i still don’t believe him🤣🤣 which friend uses these? He has only 4 friends…. Who is this anonymous friend?🤣 Is it Vik and Sara?🤣🤣

@bold - Main bhi wahi soch rahi thi 🤣

Too much information!!! Too much information!!!!!

ajacob31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

But trouble is Priya has seen her true face to an extent and she knows Nandu can be vicious. Priya will defo not jump in to save Vedu but she will hopefully not buy Nandu's lies like last time. Priya should get some kind of hint that Nandu only cares about Ram's money and she is faking her illness. 

I don’t think Priya got any clue about N’s evil intentions till now. I feel she still thinks N is doing all this because of Shivi incident. She should ‘ve figured it out by now since no women will force/threaten another woman to lie about cheating  and bearing child by somebody else. It’s despicable especially when it comes from your husband’s mom…