Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Ha ha I didn’t even have the courage to finish watching the so called separation clips 😆 it was bull shit as in jaaniya’s own words😆 and lmao on the potli 🤣🤣 

Guys it’s all about “parallels” you see - just like fliplie entered Rathore house with a potli - she is leaving with one - yeah right now it’s all about parallels, aesthetics and blah blah blah …

I heard our beloved didi gave another Oscar worthy performance 😆 I am feeling nervous even to try and watch it - so I better stay away 😆

Lmao nahi aise kaise Behan😆 yeh dekho hai hai bechari didi and her forever abla    main tih bas kuch jarna nahi chahti things happen to me act🤣 and lmao bloody jaaniya said  I don't  give a shit..yeh toh iska level of  keeping a conversation / serious discussion hai..itni hi akkal hai iski talking.like teenage kids in a slang trying to think he is so cool..isse samjhdaari ki umeed hai logon ko🤣

https://twitter.com/farha_shaikha/status/1549308142600589312?t=5ojbmMDFjLHyM4Bo8bz-HQ&s=19

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 1 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Lol udh le jitna udna hai iss muski didi ne..main likh ke deti hoon iska haal bhi harneet  wala hona hai..woh bhi kabhi aise hi udti thi and aise hi akkadti thi ke bas main hi main hoon iss duniya main..muskaan didi bas styling tak rehti toh acja tha..waise bhi the hilarious bit is ke na woh original lighting thi jispe itna ittrati thi * cough copy  paste bollywood movies like ajnabee* na  yeh likh sakti hai heck iss wali ne toh nakkal main bhi maat kha li caz iske paas toh nakal karne tak ki bhi akkal na hai ke bana banaya content bhi present na kar paayi..all she had to do was literally  translate but yikes total anda hain yeh😆 

Lmao jitna marzi victim play kar lein yeh losers jitni marzi dukhde ro lene dekh lena yehin hai ek dusre ke Naseem main ultimately woh toh hona hi hai phor they can cry a river about how they have been cheated and the ultimate victims of violence Trimurti toh fit hai ek dusre ke liye while adi despite all sorts of torture rape wasn't  even allowed to voice it out and  still dealt woth his issues like a man should with DIGNITY.. not saying he didn't  commit mistakes but they still had more reasoning behind them so yeah they can keep screaming about mujhe attention do..mujhe acknowledge karo the ones who can actually differentiate can tell asal victim yahan hain kaun..inki bakqaas se nothing changes except one wants to hot them harder for their desperation and Wan a give them IGNORE   

ROFL I'm willing to bet she will be trashed even more than Harneet in the long run😆. Usko toh KRPK waalon se bhi joote pade for ruining their S3🤣. 

Isko bhi Harneet ki tarhaan bade delusions of grandeur hain that she is writing something "hatke"🤣....and wohi same pattern of fangirls ka horde hyping up their shitty writing as "layered"🤣....phir jab show band ho jaayega toh yahaan se wahaan bhatkegi for a second chance and trying to do "hatke" story in same way but phir new show mein na TRP ka baseline hoga, na fickle fangirls ka saath....phir kisko sunaayegi Muskaan madam apni third class shaayari? 😆 Harneet ko bhi badaa shauk hota tha na quotes post karne ka and her "ufff uffs" of  salivating over "beast mode"? 🤡😆. Prime time mein ek hi baar tukka lagta hai aise faltu logon ka😆

Arey copy pasting ki toh baat hi chhodo.....like I said they never really knew what to do with Adi as a character....lol usko bas use karna tha but inka bad luck ki GM alag level pe le gaya apne character ko cuz he was that good an actor😆. OG story ka character was a jackass but GM humanized his Adi....woh in logon se bardaasht nahin hua toh lage huye hain aaj tak use tear down karne mein.....lol but phir bhi nahin kar paate and ironically usi ke naam se phir se show chalana pad jaata hai😆.....Inka writing "talent" toh Jaaniya love story ki writing mein saaf saaf dikh chuka hai🤣.....Future mein bahut comedy hogi when they think Jaaniyas were a "successful writing project" and try to replicate it but phir se chop ho jaayegi🤣

KKIS waalon ki royal chop ho hi chuki hai in mindlessly trying to copy/paste bigamy plot....lol aage bhi aur log karvayenge aise hi besti😆

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Ha ha I didn’t even have the courage to finish watching the so called separation clips 😆 it was bull shit as in jaaniya’s own words😆 and lmao on the potli 🤣🤣 

Guys it’s all about “parallels” you see - just like fliplie entered Rathore house with a potli - she is leaving with one - yeah right now it’s all about parallels, aesthetics and blah blah blah …

I heard our beloved didi gave another Oscar worthy performance 😆 I am feeling nervous even to try and watch it - so I better stay away 😆

Oh Sandy, tum aevein darr rahi ho....it's FULL COMEDY😆.....I swear ab toh bura bhi nahin lagta, na gussa aata hai.....Fliplie is a TOTAL JOKE😆.....uske bade bade dialogues pe itni hassi aati hai where one second she's like tumne humara bharosa tod diya and next second phir se khud chipak ke Jaaniya ko prem ka sagar bol rahi hai🤣. Meanwhile Jaaniya bhagwaan on the side with his endless victim playing like he carried the baby in HIS body🤡😆.....he's acting like he physically experienced a miscarriage and his pain is bigger than the woman who had the baby in her body....lol upar se his attempts to give tashan with "I don't give a shit, bloody leave" blah blah and Fliplie ji still giving him lovelorn looks after all this also 🤣

Arey Didi ki Oscar worthy performance wala clip also I ended up seeing 🤣.....it's clearly in response to some people criticizing her as a heartless psycho who is harming her own baby....lol toh aa gaya token scene of her saying she could have loved her baby if not for Imlie🤪😆.....Editor bhaiyya ne galti se evil psycho music bajaa diya background mein when Didi was giving her "main eternal bechaari" speech....waise toh usually bechaari wala music bajaate hain....ab Didi editor bhaiyya ki class legi🤣. 

Yeh Didi fangirls ki pyaas bujhaane ke liye tha scene....they are back to hailing "baast acting ever" of "Queen of Maharashtra"😆.....they all hate Imlie and write essays on how they can't connect with her and only Aryan and Malini make sense to them in this show....lol toh bhai Jaaniya pairing hai hi kyun? Didi and Dida ko pair karo and happy ending karo😛😆

Edited by AreYaar - 1 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Lmao nahi aise kaise Behan😆 yeh dekho hai hai bechari didi and her forever abla    main tih bas kuch jarna nahi chahti things happen to me act🤣 and lmao bloody jaaniya said  I don't  give a shit..yeh toh iska level of  keeping a conversation / serious discussion hai..itni hi akkal hai iski talking.like teenage kids in a slang trying to think he is so cool..isse samjhdaari ki umeed hai logon ko🤣

Arey woh Jaaniya Bhagwaan ka ISHTYLE hai Fary ji....aap nahin samjhogi 😛😆....this is considered "realistic" way of talking/acting aajkal....aap Jaaniya Bhagwaan ke REALISM pe shaq kar rahi ho? 😲....him, the MOST "practical" and "sorted" character of this story? 🤣🤣🤣

Btw yeh aur comedy suno aaj....Jaaniya bhagwaan ke chahne waale calling IMLIE the narcissist 🤣🤣.....the OLYMPIC levels ka lack of self-awareness in this fandom 🤣....I just cannot🤣.....the ultimate narcissist loser in this story who literally manipulated and road-rolled his way into Imlie's life - uski fangirls humein bataayengi narcissism? lol kabhi yeh same log Adi ko bhi narcissist bolte the🤣....haan bhai, whole world is narcissist except for bechari Didi and Udharwaale Bhaiyya🤡😆......Imlie ne sarr uthaa diya Jaaniya bhagwaan ke saamne toh woh narcissist ho gayi....lol otherwise they enjoy her "free spiritedness"😆

AreYaar thumbnail

LMAO some people are now demanding that a father's pain be considered greater than the pain of the mother who carried the child in her womb😆

I know I really shouldn't be surprised reading such soch coming from the fandom that has constantly run on deriding Imlie as an immature basket case to be "managed" by all knowing Jaaniya bhagwaan.....lol but it feels extra ironically hilarious right now cuz this same fandom gleefully mocked a male's pain when it came to the subject of rape for Adi....but suddenly they are all about feeling male pain personally when it's a "father's pain"....lol I guess physical/mental/emotional pain of everyone is moot in front of whatever imaginary greatest emotional pain they imagine for their Jaaniya bhagwaan....🤡😆

Where was the thought about a man's pain when they were busy making sharbat jokes? lol and are still demanding that a man play husband to the woman who is un unrepentant rapist? And also paalo the baby that is a reminder of him being raped like it's all normalized? Waah waah yeh Jaaniya bhagwaan ke bhakts....slow claps. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey woh Jaaniya Bhagwaan ka ISHTYLE hai Fary ji....aap nahin samjhogi 😛😆....this is considered "realistic" way of talking/acting aajkal....aap Jaaniya Bhagwaan ke REALISM pe shaq kar rahi ho? 😲....him, the MOST "practical" and "sorted" character of this story? 🤣🤣🤣

Btw yeh aur comedy suno aaj....Jaaniya bhagwaan ke chahne waale calling IMLIE the narcissist 🤣🤣.....the OLYMPIC levels ka lack of self-awareness in this fandom 🤣....I just cannot🤣.....the ultimate narcissist loser in this story who literally manipulated and road-rolled his way into Imlie's life - uski fangirls humein bataayengi narcissism? lol kabhi yeh same log Adi ko bhi narcissist bolte the🤣....haan bhai, whole world is narcissist except for bechari Didi and Udharwaale Bhaiyya🤡😆......Imlie ne sarr uthaa diya Jaaniya bhagwaan ke saamne toh woh narcissist ho gayi....lol otherwise they enjoy her "free spiritedness"😆

Bhai koi inhe narcissist  ka matlab samjhao nit like they will understand it but sure show them..bheja hamesha se Khali hai..lo aur suno not they are speculating ke Aryan ji will marry malu didi to take revenge from her for separating him from his Tru LUB🤣🤣🤣 as if malu didi was the one telling fliplie to bloody go away and she doesn't  give a shit🤔 masoom bechari abla malu didi has done 10000 paap and 1000000000 tries to separate fliplie from adi but this ain't  a paap jaaniya bhagwan can Mando on her head when he showed the insensitivity towards  her a complete behissi  and begairti..woh bhi uss bache ke loss pe.ji supposedly grand bhagwan jaaniya claimed to not being his too ke tumhara rape baby hai *slow claps* 

Also if only fliplie had the self respect to sar jthao inf root of him toh naat hi kya hoti woh abhi bhi besharmin ki tarah kisses karti hui nikal rahi hai ke   shayad rok le caz sex ke bina Jeena mushkil 😎😈

AreYaar thumbnail

.lo aur suno now they are speculating ke Aryan ji will marry malu didi to take revenge from her for separating him from his Tru LUB🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 ROFL like I said, daily comedy dose mil raha hai from this lot now😆......

I mean just think about it, Malini ke aane ke liye pehle inhi logon ne ZIDD ki😆....daily whining demands ki to bring Malini back, she will spice up the story😆....phir Didi ke welcome threads banaaye once she did indeed come back🤣.....aur ab baith ke ro rahe hain ki kahin Didi and Jaaniya ki shaadi na ho jaaye🤣.....and usmein bhi apni fantasies ghusaa rahe hain about Aryan doing revenge shaadi with Malini for Imlie's sake? 🤣🤣 *insert waah waah kya baat hai gif*😆

I'm toh just full on enjoying the SADMA mode of this fandom....goodbye kiss ka lollipop bhi khush na kar paaya😆. They can't get over the reality of a 5 YEAR LEAP😆....I guess cuz that puts their beloved Jaaniya in the 35 years of age category that they loved to mock when it came to Adi🤪😆.....upar se Imlie paaloing a baby connected to Adi in some form....she's paaloed that baby for longer than either of her marriages🤣. 

Maine sunaa ki kal Imlie also went into Amitabh Bacchhan mode and did a whole scene of questioning Sita Maiyya in the mandir ki mera sab kuch kyun chheen liya baar baar - pati, bacche, behen blah blah.....lol....it does sound like they did some half-assed reboot of that bit when SM appeared in Mithi ka form to Imlie after she did the sindoor/MS burning wala walkout from T house😆....tab bhi vague sa advice diya tha ise ki bas apna karma karte raho, phal mil jaayega....lol last time she picked Aryan after that advice and is baar Gudiya uthaa li hai😆.....yeh bhi sadma hai fangirls ko ki Aryan ko peechhe chhod ke kuch aur choose kar liya.....lol kyun bhai? Don't you want her to "explore options" now? 😛

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL bhai if you already know the show has been spoilt since many months, toh ab khatam hone ka kaisa sadma? 😆

And see, she's saying the same thing as GM ki finite show karna would be easier on an actor's sanity.....haha ab isko bhi utna bash karenge log? I doubt it😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kuch-aur-laao-ke-chakkar-mein-we-spoilt-what-we-started-with-delnaaz-irani-on-kabhi-kabhie-ittefaq-s_189236

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise baaki sab side pe rakho.....when is Superstar Malini Didi gonna join her pyari behna in the Ravivaar show? 😈😆......

And Sure Sure AC Aunty? Unko nahin laana? The original Vamp star of Imlie? 😆

Badi nainsaafi hai bhai ki woh kal ke aaye tucche Rathore family cast waale bada uchhal rahe hain Ravivaar show mein and Didi and unki Mommmm ko koi chance nahin deta😭😆

Now that Imlie ji is unofficially single Mommm in the show, ab toh alag logon ko daalo in Ravivaar show....inki Cheeni ko bhi laao saath mein😛😆

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL arey inka toh shaadi track aane wala tha na....beech mein Happy Birthday Banni track shuru ho gaya?😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXf_P5jOky4