Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

I am so looking forward to it

https://youtu.be/2g2sXGixh3w

You say horror idk possible hai it is either that or psychological thriller.. an interested caz looks something  different  the old world charm they got os really cool the song is just sounding so refreshing 

AreYaar thumbnail

Catching up on this week's JDJ....FINALLY😆

GM ka act was ekdum BOMB....deffo among his best acts of the season - they kicked it up a notch this week for sure in terms of choreography....more tricks daale especially around the auto and camera angles and so much timing ka khel with the comic and filmy bits also. GM was ekdum in HERO mode again getting to play so much with expressions while doing full on dancing. Bollywood and hip hop mix choreography thi I guess which is anyways his forte and he aced it 👏

No idea why Nora gave the random 9😆. I guess it doesn't matter at this point - GM ke expressions se bhi pata chalta hai ki jitne best comments milne the already mil chuke hain 😆. Liked how Terence praised him and gave him alag se standing ovation. Madhuri toh anyway seems happy with him every week😆

Rest of the acts in this epi were a mixed bag....Nia ka toh I forwarded whatever atyachaar they were doing on Nimbooda....lol bas yehi lifts hi karte raho even if steps don't flow from one bit to the next. Gunjan was fun but wohi repetitive hi rehti hai inki choreography. Faisu was good but yeh video game concept kinda left me a little mehh....I wanted to see more dancing than video game stuff....cuz song was so fun otherwise. 

End ka 90s tribute was nice - GM was really good and then I liked Niti/Gunjan wala bit cuz they did it sweetly. Nia and Rubina were a mixed bag....Rubina really couldn't do justice to ek do teen. 

Ok, now off to check out Sriti wala epi

Edited by AreYaar - 1 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

and some from sriti's act

Image Image

Image Image

Finally got around to watching this act and man how FAB was this.....just loved how they made the choreography so fun too rather than just doing kuch classical or fusion. It felt like a fresh take on the Taal se Taal milaa song and then ofcourse end mein Sriti took it to another level with the rod wala stunt. As Terence kept raving, it was the confidence and the smile with which she did it all like it was effortless.....that was the winning bit👏

Baaki shuru ka group act on 90s songs was nice too but Sriti ka act and then end mein GM getting the golden chair was the highlight for me. 

Abhi ke hisaab se toh lag raha hai ki GM does have a serious chance to win this.....kaafi highlight kiya usko in this particular epi😆.....center mein tha in many of the group formations too. But anything can happen ultimately....lol not holding my breath but nice to see he's made it to the finale atleast. 

Edited by AreYaar - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Finally got around to watching this act and man how FAB was this.....just loved how they made the choreography so fun too rather than just doing kuch classical or fusion. It felt like a fresh take on the Taal se Taal milaa song and then ofcourse end mein Sriti took it to another level with the rod wala stunt. As Terence kept raving, it was the confidence and the smile with which she did it all like it was effortless.....that was the winning bit👏

Baaki shuru ka group act on 90s songs was nice too but Sriti ka act and then end mein GM getting the golden chair was the highlight for me. 

Abhi ke hisaab se toh lag raha hai ki GM does have a serious chance to win this.....kaafi highlight kiya usko in this particular epi😆.....center mein tha in many of the group formations too. But anything can happen ultimately....lol not holding my breath but nice to see he's made it to the finale atleast. 

Yes sriti did it so well matlab woh jo song ka crescendo jaise increases aise hi har dance and tricks and  yes rhat was her confidence warna as you said uppar tricks ki bharmaar toh Nia ji bhi ki thi and yeah idk who choses  bechare hddcs ke songs for Bali.. here's was my bottom.2 along with nishant ka.jo.bhi tha that one to I just did not.like.. Nia songs aise chu to.hai and.then make tedhe  faces that look so.disconnveted and her face looks.dedormed matlab idk.how.is she an actress jab ajeeb ajeeb khile.muh expressions ene hote hain and  amazing  nobody points it out how gande her expressions are in every perdrmance  anyways...sriri ka woh chaal se chaal  mila wala rod transfer was definitely the highlight for me..again tricks toh yahan viveik ne bhi kia woth the stoxk bur sirf aone pe.hi nahi loa like.tarun  sroti.ke skills dhyaaan main ralhe and she still shined.. 

Hahah yeah I noticed it too how gm got the solo worh choreographers too while.otehr 2 did ek saath wirh choreographers and how gm.was rhe venter in all the acts despite being the tallest😆 oh did you see woh sat wale.epi main he leaped from.above gunjan oh God that was so.funny to.me to.gey his.position and.kuch yaad aa gaya tha 🤣

Rubina in that ajeeb aa costume.doinf ek.do.teen was alag laughs.. behan se nahi hota..Nia ka ruk ruk was so ughh  too  bechari tabu ke saamne uske song ka butchering..

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Catching up on this week's JDJ....FINALLY😆

GM ka act was ekdum BOMB....deffo among his best acts of the season - they kicked it up a notch this week for sure in terms of choreography....more tricks daale especially around the auto and camera angles and so much timing ka khel with the comic and filmy bits also. GM was ekdum in HERO mode again getting to play so much with expressions while doing full on dancing. Bollywood and hip hop mix choreography thi I guess which is anyways his forte and he aced it 👏

No idea why Nora gave the random 9😆. I guess it doesn't matter at this point - GM ke expressions se bhi pata chalta hai ki jitne best comments milne the already mil chuke hain 😆. Liked how Terence praised him and gave him alag se standing ovation. Madhuri toh anyway seems happy with him every week😆

Rest of the acts in this epi were a mixed bag....Nia ka toh I forwarded whatever atyachaar they were doing on Nimbooda....lol bas yehi lifts hi karte raho even if steps don't flow from one bit to the next. Gunjan was fun but wohi repetitive hi rehti hai inki choreography. Faisu was good but yeh video game concept kinda left me a little mehh....I wanted to see more dancing than video game stuff....cuz song was so fun otherwise. 

End ka 90s tribute was nice - GM was really good and then I liked Niti/Gunjan wala bit cuz they did it sweetly. Nia and Rubina were a mixed bag....Rubina really couldn't do justice to ek do teen. 

Ok, now off to check out Sriti wala epi

Yes yes yes  gm sab govinda wala.feel laaya matlab this was not an easy song wirb such random.lyrics yet gm ne itna fun kia and itne jagah was giving me full govinda vibes like thay whole solo bit of his with that chuchan  and then the whole  gujju bit.. nora  disi pata nahi lahan lost thi but baat wohi hai who cares at this point as far as he enjoyed it we enjoyed it..pata hi hai kuch  toh jhol  karenge woh one hand wala lift bhi itna ache se kia tha.. I overall liked Terrence as the judge  caz sabko point rheek kia ke kya sahi kya galat..

I  enjoyed faisu ka woh  chaiya  chaiya wala bit more tbh  .. uska yehnkaali kaali had its  moments but it felt too long to me  at times

AreYaar thumbnail

Hahah yeah I noticed it too how gm got the solo worh choreographers too while.otehr 2 did ek saath wirh choreographers and how gm.was rhe venter in all the acts despite being the tallest😆 oh did you see woh sat wale.epi main he leaped from.above gunjan oh God that was so.funny to.me to.gey his.position and.kuch yaad aa gaya tha 🤣

Rubina in that ajeeb aa costume.doinf ek.do.teen was alag laughs.. behan se nahi hota..Nia ka ruk ruk was so ughh  too  bechari tabu ke saamne uske song ka butchering..

LOLL I was wondering if it's cuz GM is the tallest among the guys (Faisu kinda seems around the same height as him too but not sure) ki that is why usko center mein daala or was it cuz of the LAAL SIREN type shirt he was wearing ki usko center mein rakhna pada to even out the formation😆. 

Gunjan ka bit in the group dance toh GM was enjoying sooo much cheering on in the background😆

Nishant toh ekdum sidey banke hi reh gaya hai....lol HERO wala narrative and hype mainly GM ko hi de rahe hain especially as they are building up to the finale. Nishant ko jaise Manish jokingly bol raha tha - villain banaake laaye hain as foil to hero GM😆. 

If finale is not decided simply on the basis of vote bank, then GM does have a shot....warna Faisu ya Rubina ko de sakte hain given the bigger fanbases they have. If the rumors about the triple eviction are true, remaining logon mein se toh yehi options hain.

AreYaar thumbnail

Yes yes yes  gm sab govinda wala.feel laaya matlab this was not an easy song wirb such random.lyrics yet gm ne itna fun kia and itne jagah was giving me full govinda vibes like thay whole solo bit of his with that chuchan  and then the whole  gujju bit.. nora  disi pata nahi lahan lost thi but baat wohi hai who cares at this point as far as he enjoyed it we enjoyed it..pata hi hai kuch  toh jhol  karenge woh one hand wala lift bhi itna ache se kia tha.. I overall liked Terrence as the judge  caz sabko point rheek kia ke kya sahi kya galat..

I  enjoyed faisu ka woh  chaiya  chaiya wala bit more tbh  .. uska yehnkaali kaali had its  moments but it felt too long to me  at times

Oh absolutely....Faisu-Vaishnavi ka chaiyya chaiyya was really fun in the group act. Kaali Kaali Aakhein ka potential kinda fizzled out cuz yet it felt like it was quite long and upar se woh video game angle. 

Terence toh aaj mujhe DID days waale mode mein lag raha tha given his enthu comments raving about the spirit of dance😆....he was totally in RAPTURE over Sriti's act especially and bahut genuinely warmth ke saath praise kiya....early DID days waale Terence ki baat hi kuch aur thi before he got more pretentious in his commentary as a judge in shows over the years😆

since we are almost at the end of this i figured i should make a new one right now as well hi.😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5310376#162161131