Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonCandyy thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Khud nahi dekhte wo apni films ðŸ˜†

I don't even expect much from them 😆 but  they must have listened to the script's narration, right? 

How could they have failed to realise that the public would not appreciate a sobbing hero who does nothing but repeatedly abandons his wife and child l? ðŸ˜•

They really just expect audience to pay & watch trash they serve too , huh ? ðŸ˜†

Edited by SunshineC25 - 1 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SunshineC25

https://youtu.be/Ieh-dXsR0OE

I just noticed that they have already released this video song, I was under the impression that they were adapting the KGF strategy. 😆 

KGF uploaded video versions of their songs nearly a month later it’s theatrical release.

because people were present in cinemas to witness that..yahan cinema mein koi hai hi nae tou ab YT pe hi upload karlo..shaid koi dekh le..

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SunshineC25

This storyline looks so messed up ðŸ˜².  YRF , RK etc really thought audience would like this ? 😕 

He did.... 

https://twitter.com/_xsouvIK/status/1548161776608354304?t=t-bZm01IbW42gF4C69aUjw&s=19

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Off course he did 

But with closed eyes

He forgot to mention that ðŸ˜³

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Off course he did 

But with closed eyes

He forgot to mention that ðŸ˜³

No ...he expected the audience to do that ðŸ˜†

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Before merely hopping on the mass action hero bandwagon, he ought to have really watched mass action movies and understood why they were popular with audiences.  

Without much reflection, they continue to just blame the audience. 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/BOWorldwide/status/1553266697183698945

Friday  0.55 cr
Overall Total  41.50 cr

94+% drop from first Friday. 

Doesn't give % drop in theaters

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I guess I’m only one who saw the movie and actually liked it… I dislike disgusting couple aloobir… so not talking as a fan… but I thought movie was good and ranbir did a good job.. he was surprisingly good in action sequences too…BGM was awesome.  movie was at least 25 mins too long… but not sure why it’s getting such bad reviews…

Edited by JustWandering - 1 years ago
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JustWandering

I guess I’m only one who saw the movie and actually liked it… I dislike disgusting couple aloobir… so not talking as a fan… but I thought movie was good and ranbir did a good job.. he was surprisingly good in action sequences too…BGM was awesome.  movie was at least 25 mins too long… but not sure why it’s getting such bad reviews…

they could’ve made it shorter by 40 minutes, plot wasn’t crisp. Romance with vaani including her songs were waste. but I still liked it and loved Ranbir, he looked awesome and did well. I thought he won’t look as strong in front of Sanjay but he did. Never thought he could look good in action.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Is this still running in theatres ? What is the final BO collection figure ?