Originally posted by: PD_forums

Suddenly the advance booking tripled how ? Strange 🤔

I remember Pooja Bhatt tweet 😆

What tweet??.. What did she say? 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Lower prices could mean more traffic and more footfalls. They could also be trying to make it more appealing to mass markets and single screens. 

When did YRF decide to lower the prices?  Before Sunday or after?  Because the initial reports from Sunday’s advance booking seems worrying but suddenly today the trades are talking about some massive triple increase in advance booking 🤷🏽‍♀️

They opened with low prices. Particularly mass centers. I think YRF is trying the other way around after Prithvi Raj. 

Booking usually goes up quickly every day as you go closer to release anyway. Shamshera's opened Sunday so it's not really comparable to other films. 

Edited by semantic.error - 1 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Revathy12

What tweet??.. What did she say? 

When Gangubai released Pooja Bhatt tweeted saying PH team buys tickets to show that movie is housefull on first day 😆 it was coincidence or intentionally done we donot know ...

So seeing this movie advance booking tripling suddenly made me remember that tweet 😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

OK then this tweet seems bizarre. It’s one thing to say it picked up the pace, but it picked up the pace 3 times it’s Sunday sales?  I think sometimes the goal with these tweets is to create more buzz than to report accurate information. If these guys are right the movie should open as good as BB2 at least or even better. So let’s see if this works. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OK then this tweet seems bizarre. It’s one thing to say it picked up the pace, but it picked up the pace 3 times it’s Sunday sales?  I think sometimes the goal with these tweets is to create more buzz than to report accurate information. If these guys are right the movie should open as good as BB2 at least or even better. So let’s see if this works. 

Everyone is saying contradictory things. The BOI post makes me think 10-12 Cr 😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Everyone is saying contradictory things. The BOI post makes me think 10-12 Cr 😆

BOI adds it’s own share of bias editorials and analysis.  You can’t trust anyone these days 😆

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This movie reminds me of yrf tashan , and TOH ….I remember by noon Friday tashan was history 😆at least TOH got huge opening only Cos of Amir khan power , LSC will also score , regardless of low buzz , wait and watch 

Damn so much hard work goes into promotions but audience not interested at all

Truly the impact of KGF , Rocky single handily killed all😬

😆

Actually the only movie that I really looking forward is animal from RK and dunki of shah 

In between ones like shamsheras , brahamastras , Pathan’s , jawaan are show up in theatres with lowest expectation possible 

Oh and I hate luv ranjan movies , I might not even go to theater fir this one 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Lower prices could mean more traffic and more footfalls. They could also be trying to make it more appealing to mass markets and single screens. 

When did YRF decide to lower the prices?  Before Sunday or after?  Because the initial reports from Sunday’s advance booking seems worrying but suddenly today the trades are talking about some massive triple increase in advance booking 🤷🏽‍♀️

No, they decided before only, analysts were saying this will  bring down the opening day figures. Jug jug jiyo had almost double the price 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PD_forums

When Gangubai released Pooja Bhatt tweeted saying PH team buys tickets to show that movie is housefull on first day 😆 it was coincidence or intentionally done we donot know ...

So seeing this movie advance booking tripling suddenly made me remember that tweet 😆

Yeah sure everything is a conspiracy, that way all your fav films with SLB are flops too