Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revathy12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

exact same...even i too noticed this same thing..

he hardly looks smiling at her..dont know...what reporters capture & says they r loving couple

initially when he was dating Deepika..he looked so in love with her..the way he used to look at her & all..with Alia it seems like he is forced to be with her, not by heart..these days he seems to be too cold, no smile on his face, it looks all forced like, the guy is not happy with something, but has to pretend to be happy..

@bold.even i felt same

Even when he was with katrina he looked genuinely in love but now he just looks settled. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revathy12

Even when he was with katrina he looked genuinely in love but now he just looks settled. 

exactly

GaramAloo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chemistry or not, he hit paydirt. It’s not uncommon for aging male stars to marry their fangirls so they can get their fix of adulation on demand at home. It is however rare for the fangirl to be an industry insider and a rising star in her own right. He’s starting his own Bollywood dynasty, who needs love…

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Are we sure sure it’s not Ranbir’s IF’s back burner ‘s account?

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

he looks like her big bro

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: WittyFlair

She's completely enamoured by him, but he doesn't reciprocate as much. 

The one thing I do notice, is that he seems to be comfortable bossing her around. Him skooting her in the insta live was odd because he already was in the majority of the frame, and she was kind of smushed over at the side😆

There was also something similar in the KWK. Alia mentioned how he basically placed the responsibility of organizing a pooja to her because that was what he wanted. I wasn't sure if that was just her not narrating it properly but now I'm starting to think otherwise

oh I totally noticed it in KWK. And Kjo comment about how “traditional” Ranbir is. To me it’s the classic submissive dominating relationship in real life. If that’s the case, then it is very difficult for him to act “smitten” in reel.  
End of the day, chemistry on reel has a lot to do with chemistry off reel. - tension (equally annoy each other) or friendship (equally like each other) off reel usually means fab chemistry on reel. Since, he is dominating off, he can never come across smitten or trying to charm her on screen. Because then, there would have to be some balance, if he is dominating, she has to be able to tell him off about it off screen. Or they have to be in the final stages of their relationship, so there on the same equal page off screen, 

Basically this is not a balanced pair off screen, which may work for marriage but don’t know if it works for onscreen pairing. 

Baap re! Overanalysis ka tempo ho gaya!!! 🧐😂😜

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He was giving her a back massage 😆

YourCat thumbnail

I was looking at Aayan, he was looking sad 

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Everytime Alia was speaking, I kept wondering how irritating it must be to listen to her talks everyday.😵 I pity Ranbir for that.

hasini009 thumbnail

good for them. kyunki people are  skeptical of wife & husband who has more chemistry.😆

Edited by hasini009 - 1 years ago