Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Alia Ranbir awkward chemistry!!! - Page 2

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

The only Kapoor aloo has chemistry with is Neetu. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ranbir Shares a Warm Hug with Wife Alia's Dad Mahesh Bhatt In New Photos;  Fans Call It 'Precious'

And RK has better chemistry with Mahesh Bhatt 

Itna ki he wrote RK's name on his hand with mehndi too 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/alia-bhatts-dad-mahesh-bhatt-flaunts-his-love-ranbir-kapoor-gets-his-name-written-his-mehendi-watch-1068270

Edited by taravinashyam - 1 years ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What did he see in her anyways?🤢 Not a fan of them as a pair, but hope they remain happy. 😊

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Alia has chemistry with her saas, Ranbir has chemistry with his sasoor. 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She's completely enamoured by him, but he doesn't reciprocate as much. 

The one thing I do notice, is that he seems to be comfortable bossing her around. Him skooting her in the insta live was odd because he already was in the majority of the frame, and she was kind of smushed over at the side😆

There was also something similar in the KWK. Alia mentioned how he basically placed the responsibility of organizing a pooja to her because that was what he wanted. I wasn't sure if that was just her not narrating it properly but now I'm starting to think otherwise

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Yeah, the two do look uncomfortable as couple.

Alia behaves likes she is deeply in love, smitten, enamored by Ranbir. Whereas Ranbir is cold, unaffected and stoned. Ranbir seems to reluctantly

accept his wife. 

exact same...even i too noticed this same thing..

he hardly looks smiling at her..dont know...what reporters capture & says they r loving couple

initially when he was dating Deepika..he looked so in love with her..the way he used to look at her & all..with Alia it seems like he is forced to be with her, not by heart..these days he seems to be too cold, no smile on his face, it looks all forced like, the guy is not happy with something, but has to pretend to be happy..

@bold.even i felt same

CottonCandyy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WittyFlair

She's completely enamoured by him, but he doesn't reciprocate as much. 

The one thing I do notice, is that he seems to be comfortable bossing her around. Him skooting her in the insta live was odd because he already was in the majority of the frame, and she was kind of smushed over at the side😆

There was also something similar in the KWK. Alia mentioned how he basically placed the responsibility of organizing a pooja to her because that was what he wanted. I wasn't sure if that was just her not narrating it properly but now I'm starting to think otherwise

Even I noticed that , he should have at least taken into consideration the fact that she was pregnant because she appeared to be a bit uncomfortable with his action, but he didn't even think to consider it. 

Ranbir generally has little regard for other people, but in this situation, I think he prefers to be the haughty scion of the Kapoor dynasty, whom his celebrity wife worships.

Edited by SunshineC25 - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Revathy12

After watching them yesterday on Instagram live, I sensed an awkward vibe. Their interaction looks too forced. I am not saying they aren't in love but it was not natural!!..

Maybe they are TRYING to bring chemistry which in turn makes them look weird and awkward

What do you all think? 

Which live chat? If it's saved post the link. Otherwise I can't form an opinion

Heere_Ve thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: simran.can

she has everything

decent looking

cute

'charming

and a great and very successful actress

what else someone wants 

we get it alia 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yup. Have said it before too, have never found them genuine together.