Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina in JTHJ wasn't that bad, beats all of Aishwarya Rai's flops!

ForbiddenLove12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why are people so hard on Katrina?  She was beautiful in JTHJ.  Sure, she isn't the best actress but this performance beats some of Aishwarya Rai's notorious flops like HKKN, Raavan, Action Replay, and so many crap movies.  Do you agree? ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know about acting but she deserves an award for all that running😆

Originally posted by: semantic.error

I don't know about acting but she deserves an award for all that running😆

Katrina was a dream.  

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Katrina ko toh jaane doh....I don't understand why desi people didn't understand the movie and the deal Kat made with Jesus.....like don' we do the same all te time....Bhagwaan pass kara doh...toh 100 rupay ka laddoo chadhaaonga...meri beti ka admission ho jaaye toh ye karoongi Bhagwaan....don't we make deal with Lord all the time...I mean I don't mean everyone...but a lot of us...I know I do..😆

Yes ðŸ˜‰

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Katrina ko toh jaane doh....I don't understand why desi people didn't understand the movie and the deal Kat made with Jesus.....like don' we do the same all te time....Bhagwaan pass kara doh...toh 100 rupay ka laddoo chadhaaonga...meri beti ka admission ho jaaye toh ye karoongi Bhagwaan....don't we make deal with Lord all the time...I mean I don't mean everyone...but a lot of us...I know I do..😆

That is not the same thing as the movie. She took it to a whole other level. I know you’re a SRK fan; but the movie sucked and is the worst movie of YRF (maybe Shame-sera will beat it as the worst?) and I personally think it’s responsible for the collapse of YRF as a whole 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

That is not the same thing as the movie. She took it to a whole other level. I know you’re a SRK fan; but the movie sucked and is the worst movie of YRF (maybe Shame-sera will beat it as the worst?) and I personally think it’s responsible for the collapse of YRF as a whole 

That's not even the worst part. It's that stole that from Gossip girl of all places ðŸ˜†

To bad your Aishwarya couldn't do a Yash Chopra directorial.

She wasn't meant to, to average! ðŸ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ForbiddenLove12

To bad your Aishwarya couldn't do a Yash Chopra directorial.

She wasn't meant to, to average! ðŸ˜†

Oh yeah. She really missed out. Veer Zara and JTHJ WERE SUCH GREAAAAAAT MOVIES. Also, I don’t care about Mrs.Bachchan anymore. 

Right now I’m only a fan of Kartik Aaryan. 

Oh yeah. She really missed out. Veer Zara and JTHJ WERE SUCH GREAAAAAAT MOVIES. Also, I don’t care about Mrs.Bachchan anymore. 

Right now I’m only a fan of Kartik Aaryan. 

🤣