Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: anokhi12

Yes but abhi yeh decision acha hai off air better than showing crap ðŸ¤¢

yh this show couldn't run without manan

anokhi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

yh this show couldn't run without manan

Yeh log anugun ki Love story khatam karna chahte hai and replace anugun with argun but fans yeh sab pasand nahi hai so that's why acha hai ki yeh show khatam hoga with anugun happy ending Kya pata shayad happy ending for makers ki gg anubhav bhool gayi and move on with armaan Shaadi karegi with him in last episode ðŸ˜¡ agar aisa hoga to for me sad ending hoga 

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am happy that the show is going off-air. It’s better to end it than continuing to show such crap. But I don’t get is why did they have to involve getting a new entry when they are going to end the show soon? 

anokhi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

I am happy that the show is going off-air. It’s better to end it than continuing to show such crap. But I don’t get is why did they have to involve getting a new entry when they are going to end the show soon? 

Happy ending for them is gg move one with armaan and Manan abhi wapas nahi ayega 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I heard shifted to 6pm slot. If the show was to end on August first week then why did they have to make Anu go missing and bring in a new entry? On top of that who is even interested in attending Goli Bua's wedding! And they are going to do it when their *chirag* is considered dead??? 

Are the writers mentally unstable? 

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I heard shifted to 6pm slot. If the show was to end on August first week then why did they have to make Anu go missing and bring in a new entry? On top of that who is even interested in attending Goli Bua's wedding! And they are going to do it when their *chirag* is considered dead??? 

Are the writers mentally unstable? 

Gossip has written it might shift to 6 but none has confirmed. And the changes like Anu go missing new hero may be channel thought of giving show a last chance but at last moment they might changed their decision. 

Same thing happened with life ok show Ghulam. They decided to kill the fl and even selected one new fl also. But at end moment channel decided to shut the show off and give happy ending with orignal fl.

I don't know what kind of ending kkis will give if this show going off air news is true.

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hope off air news is true 🤞

Edited by mamta22 - 1 years ago