Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

Imlie is different show kkis already had less trp ,maybe vanku had convinced star by saying he will revamp the show everyone like it,but after the news of new male lead came seeing the online buzz they got an idea about the future and pulled the plug 

This show hardly had buzz after Anubhav's second marriage/Akriti and Anubhav's marriage. Show went to become pathetic. 

Outrage for Imlie was wayyy on higher level, though I hated Aditya equally as a character but A - Imlie was trp topping and B- it did have 'Adilie' fans. 

Anugun were more like pathetic couple given all the romance was behind official wife (I say official because Akriti and Anubhav had marriage more visible than Gungun Anu). The whole idea became equivalent to Imlie, except Malini was always a nicer character till Gul made her negative to justify pathetic leads romance, and here makers kept Akriti negative from start to not worry about making her bad later on but all that to justify that it's OKAY for AnuGun to romance. It punishes Akriti for her evil game. 

Having said that I really wished they kept show the light hearted comedy it was said. Gungun was supposed to be rich spoilt brat who didn't not completely and blindly follow rituals or gave in to stupidity, her character took complete turn when she started giving importance to Sindoor wali 'marriage' inspite of knowing Anu is useless when he married Akriti. 

But I think quite many people online stopped watching this one after Anubhav married Akriti and stuff, there was no outrage but many trolled show for failing to use formula that got UD and Imlie fame. UD was trp popular because they thought Tejo was strong woman and their trp too went down when Tejo moved ahead with a man who cheated on her. They wanted educated version of Anupama in UD. Had makers stuck to SSG kinda concept, I am sure it would have got the ratings and everything. Actors were never an issue, specially Manan J, it's story that didn't bring attention. 

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

This show hardly had buzz after Anubhav's second marriage/Akriti and Anubhav's marriage. Show went to become pathetic. 

Outrage for Imlie was wayyy on higher level, though I hated Aditya equally as a character but A - Imlie was trp topping and B- it did have 'Adilie' fans. 

Anugun were more like pathetic couple given all the romance was behind official wife (I say official because Akriti and Anubhav had marriage more visible than Gungun Anu). The whole idea became equivalent to Imlie, except Malini was always a nicer character till Gul made her negative to justify pathetic leads romance, and here makers kept Akriti negative from start to not worry about making her bad later on but all that to justify that it's OKAY for AnuGun to romance. It punishes Akriti for her evil game. 

Having said that I really wished they kept show the light hearted comedy it was said. Gungun was supposed to be rich spoilt brat who didn't not completely and blindly follow rituals or gave in to stupidity, her character took complete turn when she started giving importance to Sindoor wali 'marriage' inspite of knowing Anu is useless when he married Akriti. 

But I think quite many people online stopped watching this one after Anubhav married Akriti and stuff, there was no outrage but many trolled show for failing to use formula that got UD and Imlie fame. UD was trp popular because they thought Tejo was strong woman and their trp too went down when Tejo moved ahead with a man who cheated on her. They wanted educated version of Anupama in UD. Had makers stuck to SSG kinda concept, I am sure it would have got the ratings and everything. Actors were never an issue, specially Manan J, it's story that didn't bring attention. 

Actually if u start thinking about it,makers would not have gone with the revamp and got a more established actor if they had not got a green signal from the channel that the show will remain onair,than wat was the reason for the channels sudden change of mind to stop the show ,we could not find any other reason apart from online buzz.DiD U feel i am comparing it to imlie i don't watch any itv show other than kkis so no idea about their online buzz or storyline ,only interested in kkis .

Edited by Sayanti94 - 1 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sayanti94

Actually if u start thinking about it,makers would not have gone with the revamp and got a more established actor if they had not got a green signal from the channel that the show will remain onair,than wat was the reason for the channels sudden change of mind to stop the show ,we could not find any other reason apart from online buzz.DiD U feel i am comparing it to imlie i don't watch any itv show other than kkis so no idea about their online buzz or storyline ,only interested in kkis .

I didn't think that you are comparing it Imlie show but I did feel you don't know what's happening in online buzz world and comparing buzz to Imlie. That's what I follow for storylines. I mean I have seen GHKPM, Imlie, IPZN and even Anupama trending on twitter list and believe me that didn't even affect channel/PH in anyway to make sensible decisions, no one literally no one cares about what fans want, several actors, producers, and channel has made it clear so many times. 

So, why suddenly pull plug if not online buzz? I would SP is a crazy channel😆 like all other channel and they keep changing decisions like every now and then, I remember during IPZN on Sony, the channel said its going off air, next day they said they extended and very next day they said oh no we are pulling plugs. They may have their own research team, plus there are chances that show may change the slot or axe it. Either way, I think this show kind of taught lesson to keep focus on story as per promotion and not add trp masala... It won't work for all the shows.

Also, just a thought - I don't think Ankit is that established actor like most think, he has just been in industry longer than Manan-that's all. 

Sayanti94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

That's what I am saying they researched ,how do they research ,they will obviously see what the audience want and take a decision.If they stopped caring about audience how is their channel remaining no.1.All the other shows u are talking about i am very sure they are not applying the same formula to take decisions for all their shows. Ankit is a known face like i have not seen Aryan of imlie in any show before but had seen Ankit in thapki pyar ki in a prominent role.

Edited by Sayanti94 - 1 years ago
Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Vese khorkuto still chl rha hai ya woh bhi off air ho gya? Uski story kya hai abhi wali...

ridzz91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajalba

Vese khorkuto still chl rha hai ya woh bhi off air ho gya? Uski story kya hai abhi wali...

still running, shaaji (chavi) ka wedding track

Rajal9 thumbnail

Anubhav or gungun ke character ka naam kya hai usme and what about their current story?

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anubhav or gungun ke character ka naam kya hai usme and what about their current story?

Anubhav  (Anu)- soujanyo (babin)

Ridhima (gungun) -  shrotoshini (gungun)

Anugun - sougun

Edited by mamta22 - 1 years ago
mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Still running but I heard it's also going off air soon.

Rajal9 thumbnail

Why? Usme bhi kya separation chlra kya lead sougun (anugun) ka