Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That’s irony lol. I don’t know them. 

Was this middle 2010s

not sure about the timeline but definitely before they both entered Bwood, they are brothers and grandkids of ex-Maharashtra CM Sushilkumar Shinde!

https://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/celebrities/112290-whose-the-brothers-janhvi-sara-dated.html

Edited by NautankiSaali17 - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: NautankiSaali17

not sure about the timeline but definitely before they both entered Bwood, they are brothers and grandkids of ex-Maharashtra CM Sushilkumar Shinde!

https://www.mensxp.com/entertainment/celebrities/112290-whose-the-brothers-janhvi-sara-dated.html

Haha I love these photos 

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

if kjo can make daughter of nawab of pataudi & granddaughter of THE sharmila tagore feel like an outsider, god knows how he behaves with the real outsiders!

also this season is nothing but his beti-damad promotion pariyojana 

Edited by filtered_chaos - 1 years ago
sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: filtered_chaos

if kjo can make daughter of nawab of pataudi & granddaughter of THE sharmila tagore feel like an outsider, god knows how he behaves with the real outsiders!

He was clearly biased towards Janvi, still Sara won in games. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Only time I felt odd was when Sara said her and Roohi (Karan’s daughter) have lots in common. An KJo said yeah bad dressing. Sara made a sad face. That’s unfortunate but beyond that I didn’t see anything too bad. 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramita94

Not trying to be rude but has he thought about his kids having a protective mum? Atleast sara has a dad at all who she gets long with. 

He never looks in his own mirror. This guy only knows to dish it but he can't take it so when anyone dares to call him out on his shit or even tries to pull the same shade with him, he plays victim

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: filtered_chaos

also this season is nothing but his beti-damad promotion pariyojana 

Forget outsider. He made her sound poor😆

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I saw that Sara’s dress for KWK was from Urbanic for around 1500 rupees. I’m just at loss of words ….. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I noticed this aswell, he knew jahnvi will pick rk-alia, thats why he only asked her that question. Kjo is so obsessed with rk-alia