Koffee With Karan Episode 2 (Janvi & Sara) Discussion - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Where did you watch ? 

You can watch it here : https://bit.ly/3AOPftr

Edited by sharmajikaladka - 1 years ago

Wow, Karan was such an arse to Sara. First, the parenting question and then the constant jaap of Jahnvi being hot, glamorous, the hotter one etc. WHO DOES THAT TO A GUEST ON THE SHOW? Especially when Sara looked equally good, if not better! What an open bully. 

But loved how Sara responded to it all. Honestly never really cared for her before but more love to her after this episode.

Also, maybe it was just me but the education gap between the two was quite clear today- wish more bolly parents would education more of an importance. 

Edited by Nutellatoast - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Nutellatoast

Wow, Karan was such an arse to Sara. First, the parenting question and then the constant jaap of Jahnvi being hot, glamorous, the hotter one etc. WHO DOES THAT TO A GUEST ON THE SHOW? Especially when Sara looked equally good, if not better! What an open bully. 

But loved how Sara responded to it all. Honestly never really cared for her before but more love to her after this episode.

Also, maybe it was just me but the education gap between the two was quite clear today- wish more bolly parents would education more of an importance. 

And to top it off, when Jhaanvi lost again, he also openly declared Jhaanvi will get more of his films so it’s okay. Like who does that to their own guest in their own show. Makes no sense

Originally posted by Supari_khala

And to top it off, when Jhaanvi lost again, he also openly declared Jhaanvi will get more of his films so it’s okay. Like who does that to their own guest in their own show. Makes no sense

He actually said this? What the actual fck?? He’s such a jerk. I truly hope Bollywood does to KJo what Hollywood did to Ellen.🤢

Originally posted by sev.puri

He actually said this? What the actual fck?? He’s such a jerk. I truly hope Bollywood does to KJo what Hollywood did to Ellen.🤢

Yes. But Sara took it well and laughed it off. He’s just so bitchy and unlikeable. He does remind me of Ellen. Hope he meets the same fate as her. We just need a Dakota Johnson now. No wonder Ellen is his favorite talk show host. 

Kjo has now become obsessed with comparing the married couples, he first asked in the rapid fire whose wedding aesthetic they liked, I mean comparing peoples weddings is such a low thing to do, a wedding is a special day to each couple and I don’t think it should be compared.

then he asked who is the more powerful married couple brand between rs-dp and ranbir-alia, kjo is trying his best to show that alia and rk are the best Bollywood couple out there, even when they are not on the show he is going to make sure rk and Alia are mentioned and praised by all of his guests 

and for kjo to say that Janhvi is the hotter one on the couch is terrible, how could he say something like that? He is such a shallow person. He even had a whole segment where he just went on and on about how sexy Janhvi is, 

Kjo is just too biased to be a tv show host, there are people who are his faves and he will constantly try to hype them over everybody else. And the guests even know kjo is biased, ranveer knew kjo is biased towards alia and in this episode Sara knew he is biased towards Janhvi 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Supari_khala

Oh yeah, how could a forget. He's so vile, I truly saw that today. I don't know what it is that he has done but he is so up himself- why can't he just disappear from bollywood?!

Sara was so good to have just laughed it off.

Originally posted by sev.puri

Money doesn’t buy class. Nepo kids are the living embodiment of that.

Exactly. They live in their own bubble.