Posted: 1 years ago

These people are out of their minds đź¤Ł

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ayan is not a good director 

dillibilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

The marketing is bad for this movie, it's looking oversold TBH.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The trailer was very badly cut. I think because of all the mocking and trolling it has gotten for all the delays they wanted to show off the VFX and say Look, this is why it took so long. They were probably also trying to cash in on Alia and Ranbir’s pairing as the trailer was released after their wedding. But the whole thing just became a mess. I also agree on lack of chemistry between the leads, and Ranbir’s acting was bad too.

Now question is how have they been editing the movie?  I mean there’s a reason the team felt the need to release this video. 

Yes, Ranbir’s  performance was bad. They had a few elevated scenes in the trailer, but they all fell flat due to dull acting and bad cuts. 

You're right ,  they probably tried to capitalise on Ranbir and Alia's popularity following their wedding, but I assume that since it didn't go so well, they are now going back to promoting their original theme to pique interest  and are making minor alterations here and there. 

Also, where are the other 'Astras'? They casted some veteran actors, but I haven't heard much about them.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://youtu.be/OiYjTb3opAA

Cartoon Network ko bhi credit de do

Edited by pathaka - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ayan is not a good director 

True, he's better off sticking to YJHD kinda movies, not the next Avengers or whatever they're trying to pull here.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don’t know about twitter but on insta he’s giving everything Brahmstra the royal snub. I think not putting his name first in the original teaser really pissed him off 🤷🏽‍♀️. 

I donot think it is the only reason. Maybe something happened in the background which pissed him more. And we are seeing only small picture. But yes AB is pissed off ...

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is really good than trailer... hope the movie is also came out well. I love seeing mythology movies with good story telling.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PD_forums

I donot think it is the only reason. Maybe something happened in the background which pissed him more. And we are seeing only small picture. But yes AB is pissed off ...

Ye dekho kya kya retweet kartein hain

Screenshot_2022-07-14-15-32-45-03_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SunshineC25

Yes, Ranbir’s  performance was bad. They had a few elevated scenes in the trailer, but they all fell flat due to dull acting and bad cuts. 

You're right ,  they probably tried to capitalise on Ranbir and Alia's popularity following their wedding, but I assume that since it didn't go so well, they are now going back to promoting their original theme to pique interest  and are making minor alterations here and there. 

Also, where are the other 'Astras'? They casted some veteran actors, but I haven't heard much about them.

Well, Big B is obviously PO’ed about something. I’m not even sure if Nagarjuna is involved in any promotions or not. We’ve seen more of Rajmouli the past several months than people who are part of the movie. Dimple hasn’t been seen either but I don’t think she’s playing an Astra.