Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Ab movies dekhne ke liye bhi crash course karo.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This looks like mytho-fied version of the nine unknown, nonetheless will watch this in multiplex⭐️ 

Makers really have set a huge premise to cover! 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar

Ab movies dekhne ke liye bhi crash course karo.

Yea usually a good solid screenplay explains all of this in the movie. I’m not sure why Ayan felt this was needed?  But it can work in their favor. Social media seems to respond more positively to this than the actual trailer.  

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am looking forward, love Indian mythology. I have hopes with Ayan that he might be able to pull this off.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Never expected this, this looks so cool

Damn , hope it’s actually as good as it looks 🤞

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yea usually a good solid screenplay explains all of this in the movie. I’m not sure why Ayan felt this was needed?  But it can work in their favor. Social media seems to respond more positively to this than the actual trailer.  

Then audience got distracted by “Kahn ho tum” “kya ho tum”  😆. 

Dedicating the first half of the trailer to Shiva and Isha was a terrible idea because Alia-Ranbir have such a lacklustre chemistry.  Additionally, the trailer contained so many odd cuts, comprehending the concept was really troublesome. 

From this video, the concept of the movie appears genuinely intriguing, but I am afraid that a movie with a potentially good theme would be ruined due to improper execution. I'm hoping the concept translates well on screen and that it isn't hastily put together like the trailer or is overly focused on Shiva's unruly behaviour before enlightenment & his awkward romance

CottonCandyy thumbnail

By the likes of SSR, the same concept would have been presented at a mega opus level. 

Such an intriguing concept and so much time, effort, and money were invested, yet they were unable to create a polished trailer. 

After seeing the responses, I hope the film will be well-edited before being released in theatres.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This should have been the trailer 😬

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pg411

I am looking forward, love Indian mythology. I have hopes with Ayan that he might be able to pull this off.

Same...Mythology and Shiva...is a double treat for me...Can't wait to watch it....🥳 and My Bira is the cherry on top...❤️

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SunshineC25

Then audience got distracted by “Kahn ho tum” “kya ho tum”  😆. 

Dedicating the first half of the trailer to Shiva and Isha was a terrible idea because Alia-Ranbir have such a lacklustre chemistry.  Additionally, the trailer contained so many odd cuts, comprehending the concept was really troublesome. 

From this video, the concept of the movie appears genuinely intriguing, but I am afraid that a movie with a potentially good theme would be ruined due to improper execution. I'm hoping the concept translates well on screen and that it isn't hastily put together like the trailer or is overly focused on Shiva's unruly behaviour before enlightenment & his awkward romance

The trailer was very badly cut. I think because of all the mocking and trolling it has gotten for all the delays they wanted to show off the VFX and say Look, this is why it took so long. They were probably also trying to cash in on Alia and Ranbir’s pairing as the trailer was released after their wedding. But the whole thing just became a mess. I also agree on lack of chemistry between the leads, and Ranbir’s acting was bad too.

Now question is how have they been editing the movie?  I mean there’s a reason the team felt the need to release this video.