Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Pure speculation 

Abhi yad ho to Yash Raj ki Har movie ka massively bad publicity hui thi, sare trade experts aur critics were trolling every YRF movie aur wahi log 83 ka bhi trolling karte the, jabki 83 to itne mushkil condition me release hone ke bad 100 crr ka business ki thi

Har YRF hero ki trolling ho rahi thi, Akshay was bad in Prithviraaj lekin Ranbir ka bhi dialogue delivery kharab hai jaisa uska Har movie me hota hai koi trade wala troll nahi kiya, fir wahi fake mustache ke liye akki was trolled aur koi Ranbir ka fake mustache ko troll nahi kar raha Shamshera me

Merko pahle laga ki ye sab T series karwa raha hai kyunki unki movie release ho rahi hai lekin T series ka Ek villain is releasing one week after Shamshera aur T series to kuch bad publicity nahi kar raha uski

Conclusion hai ki Dharma was behind bad publicity of all YRF movies aur Ranbir uska damaad hai to you don't see them directly targeting hero of Shamshera 

this i agree

karma will hit dharma if true 😂

but given everyone has invested so much, its releasing after ages, won't you do minimal planning 

and if you are friends you will request for a move, this is common, aamir got adi purush moved. 

it is almost like adi wants it realease now or they are so confident about shamshera that they think it will be a plus

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vcs17

they will sabotage each other relasing movies so close, is there some tiff between kjo and adi chopra, seriously bad planning 

Kjo hates Karan Malhotra.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Karan to shuddhi direct karne wala tha na HR ke sath

CottonCandyy thumbnail

This looks better than trailer but why release it now? 

Shamshera & its PR pales in comparison to BA😆

vcs17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

vcs17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don’t think there are any issues between KJo and Adi. Rani was at KJo’s bash and was one of the people next to him when he cut his cake. I still think this is a promotional strategy. The marketing and promotions of one will help hype up the other. Is it a smart strategy? I don’t know.  Is it risky?  Very much so. 

I just remembered that Shamshera’s director Karan Malhotra used to be a Dharma director and he was supposed to direct the ambitious Shuddhi. But after Brothers flopped Shuddhi got shelved and he moved camps.  But I don’t think KJo would hurt a YRF film. If Shamshera flops it will affect Ranbir’s standing and he doesn’t want that. 

you take risk when you have cushion not when industry is in slump, films are flopping all round, its big budget, time and effiort and a huge gap for the hero, then you do eveything to make it happen 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

this i agree

karma will hit dharma if true 😂

but given everyone has invested so much, its releasing after ages, won't you do minimal planning 

and if you are friends you will request for a move, this is common, aamir got adi purush moved. 

it is almost like adi wants it realease now or they are so confident about shamshera that they think it will be a plus

Shamshera ka teaser ko certificate mil gaya tha Prithviraaj ke release ke pahle, jaha tak I know ki Teaser Prithviraaj ke sath hi ane wala tha lekin shayad Ranbir ready nahi tha for Shamshera to release before Brahmastra, lekin fir achanak se YRF ne confirm kiya ki Shamshera is not shifting, fir 2 days ke interval me poster, teaser aur trailer release kar diya

YRF ka 29 days promotion strategy hai wo log 29 days hi promote karte hain

Only Pathaan is getting different treatment maybe because Srk ka influence hai kyunki red Chillies vfx aur color grading kar raha Pathaan ka along with YRF

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

I don’t think there are any issues between KJo and Adi. Rani was at KJo’s bash and was one of the people next to him when he cut his cake. I still think this is a promotional strategy. The marketing and promotions of one will help hype up the other. Is it a smart strategy? I don’t know.  Is it risky?  Very much so. 

I just remembered that Shamshera’s director Karan Malhotra used to be a Dharma director and he was supposed to direct the ambitious Shuddhi. But after Brothers flopped Shuddhi got shelved and he moved camps.  But I don’t think KJo would hurt a YRF film. If Shamshera flops it will affect Ranbir’s standing and he doesn’t want that. 

Ye bhi sahi hai aur Shamshera flop hui to Brahmastra me Alia will be bigger star 

Waise bhi Amitabh ruth gaya hai inse uska promotion me ana bhi difficult lag raha hai wo Twitter pe Indirect deta rahta hai Brahmastra team ko🤣

Edited by FlyOnTheWall - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

you take risk when you have cushion not when industry is in slump, films are flopping all round, its big budget, time and effiort and a huge gap for the hero, then you do eveything to make it happen 

True.  The other possibility is they’ve accepted this as a after affect of the pandemic. Each one is focusing on their own movie and their own promotions irrespective of the other one. 

vcs17 thumbnail

True.  The other possibility is they’ve accepted this as a after affect of the pandemic. Each one is focusing on their own movie and their own promotions irrespective of the other one. 

then the hero has to intervene because he loses most, in the south a hero will sort it out but I guess here ranbir is not above both kjo or adi