Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

That's the fun part. When it come to cooking, there is no wrong way. Case in point when that Uncle ji didn't declare a winner. 

Adi-Ginni will learn that they make each other more when they work together!! 

Agree cooking ll bring out the utmost best out of each other.

These two ulti khopdi ll bond through cooking pakka😆

Edited by Ziva01 - 1 years ago
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Today's opening scene of Adi riding pillion on Ginni's bike-cart was too good!! I love the idea of the guy riding behind while the girl takes the controls! Anyway, our banda toh was putting up a lot of nakhre... his eyes were saying that this was really hard on him but he with his infinite patience was trying to compromise according to the demands of the situation. 

I do hope this is a forewarning of things to come...he has to get used to letting Ginni take some of the controls in their life together..  Also banda did not know the shortcut!! Always used to taking the big roads and avenues, what will Aditya know of by lanes?!

The sabzi mandi scene was epic as you guys have already mentioned. I loved their exchanges, although the taunts were often quite hurtful, especially the ones from Aditya. 

The cherry on top was the rose petals scene! Everyone in the market was watching this new Heer- Ranjha pair. I seriously thought he'd let her fall. Why he didn't I am not sure. They were holding on to each other with the softest of touches. It was lovely to watch the expressions on their faces. I think the moment is connected to the finger-touching-lips moment. Suddenly they are aware of the fact that they find the other person attractive. This new awareness should play out in many different ways through the whole wedding preparation until the big dhamaka as promised by today's promo.

Though this is only a realisation that the other person has his/her attractions. They both can't stand each other and this will only escalate. I can't wait for Ginni to throw the contract in Aditya's face and walk out.  

twerping thumbnail

The kalire drama has started. Today's episode brought us the first installment! 😳

Karan and Niyati's chemistry has really bloomed. Both the scenes today were great. Loved the way the cooking scene was worked up to. I like the fact that as chefs, neither can lie about the talent and skill of the other. At the dhaba when they had tasted each other's cooking for the first time, Harnaaz had asked Aditya whether he liked Ginni's dish or not. Rather than lie and say he hated it, Aditya had left without saying anything. Today when Aditya asks about the presentation of the two dishes, Ginni admits that Aditya's looks more appealing. Also when he was cooking, I liked the way Ginni was following the movements of his hand instead of only looking at him. As a chef, she would be intrigued by his skills even if she does not like him. 

Then later when Aditya says that she is the caterer and not a servant, Ginni looked at him in a new light once again. Tasting his food had shown her that he was more than just the arrogant brat. Now she sees that he respects their profession. Also wonder what Aditya was thinking when he saw her tears. He didn't hesitate even for a second when Ginni told him his sister had fallen unconscious. Even though his aunt had spun that tale about Ginni stealing, Aditya immediately asks his sister whether she was alright. It was almost as if his aunt had not said anything. He doesn't like Ginni but yet he trusts and respects her. His problem is that her ideals are diametrically opposed to his and by proving her wrong, he wishes to prove himself right. 

Can't wait for Ginni to find out about Aditya's master plan. Will it happen before the mehndi scene? Or later? Anyway, eagerly looking forward! 

Edited by twerping - 1 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

What exactly does the document say? Ginni makes a mistake and the Dhaba is Adi's?

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anyone saw the new promo😍🤩🔥❤

Adi sidha gira Ginni ke bahon mein☺️...

Yeh ladka hamesha Ginni ke bahon mein girta hai 😆🤣

Edited by Ziva01 - 1 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

Thanks for sharing, Ziva. That was done so smoothly. It was fantastic!! 

twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Anyone saw the new promo😍🤩🔥❤

Adi sidha gira Ginni ke bahon mein☺️...

Yeh ladka hamesha Ginni ke bahon mein mein girta hai 😆🤣

Share the link please! Haven't seen this promo! Today's end teaser was Ginni finding out the contract that Aditya had gotten Goldie to get signed. 

twerping thumbnail

What exactly does the document say? Ginni makes a mistake and the Dhaba is Adi's?

Yes, I think that was the contract Aditya had given to Goldie. But will it be rendered void if Ginni quits? 

Namita-M thumbnail

Quitting isn't a mistake!! So, I'm not sure what's going to happen!! I'm excited either way!! 

twerping thumbnail

Quitting isn't a mistake!! So, I'm not sure what's going to happen!! I'm excited either way!! 

I know!! At present, the story is in a really fun place! I just hope the writers can maintain this balance!