Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I think that's the million $$ question!! How, when are they going to soften towards each other? More than when, how is the issue!!

Adi is almost despicable and a villain!! πŸ˜†

Karan's smirks are awesome!! I love Ginni's taunts about him. Not the family but the other stuff. 

She calls him sadu, nalayak and what not!!! πŸ˜†

Am waiting for the moment they ll  soften towards each other 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

Yes he was β˜ΊοΈ

Adi's gonna have a hard time resisting the sparks and tension, if he tries to suppress his feelings in future πŸ˜‰

Tension is there for sure πŸ˜Ž...Adi toh gayaπŸ˜†

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Tension is there for sure πŸ˜Ž...Adi toh gayaπŸ˜†

Sadu o ke saath aisa hi hota hain πŸ˜Ž

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Aditya-Ginni scenes today were great! You guys are absolutely right about the fact that they have taunted each other often enough by now. It is time for some cute moments. The tyre puncture part really added to that in today's episode. And our banda was leading Ginni to his car with so much "haq".  Our girl poured "paani" on his "haq" though. She won't get into his car, nor will she sit behind him on his bike! πŸ˜† Also Aditya placing his finger on her lips to shush her! hahahaha....he wasn't ready for that, was he! I can't wait for Ginni taking him down by a peg in the market though today's promo convinced me, he is going to let her fall, that villain!

Now, for some thoughts on the relationship between the two. Why is Aditya so hel-bent on proving to Ginny that he is right!?! Aditya doesn't appreciate the fact that Ginni doesn't automatically see him as superior in what he does and he keeps trying to prove that he knows best. Unfortunately for him, our girl is also "the best" at what she does and she has faith in her own abilities. 

He has a lot to learn from her since I think he is someone who has paid so much attention to the external part of cooking, the technique, the presentation, etc that he has lost touch with the basic joy of cooking which comes from a place of love and of the sheer joy of creation. Cooking is an art that is directly tied to serving others since your artwork feeds people. Ginni has her finger on the pulse of this knowledge. She looks at the heart of things, looks beyond external appearances. Aditya is caught on the external so much, he has no knowledge of what lies at the heart of either food or people.

However, perhaps Ginni too can learn from Aditya. He is updated on techniques, a master at presentation and these are important aspects of cooking as well. She looks at the heart of things so much, that she has forgotten the external world and that will come back to bite her when she is betrayed by Goldy. Aditya will teach her that. 

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Aditya-Ginni scenes today were great! You guys are absolutely right about the fact that they have taunted each other often enough by now. It is time for some cute moments. The tyre puncture part really added to that in today's episode. And our banda was leading Ginni to his car with so much "haq".  Our girl poured "paani" on his "haq" though. She won't get into his car, nor will she sit behind him on his bike! πŸ˜† Also Aditya placing his finger on her lips to shush her! hahahaha....he wasn't ready for that, was he! I can't wait for Ginni taking him down by a peg in the market though today's promo convinced me, he is going to let her fall, that villain!

Now, for some thoughts on the relationship between the two. Why is Aditya so hel-bent on proving to Ginny that he is right!?! Aditya doesn't appreciate the fact that Ginni doesn't automatically see him as superior in what he does and he keeps trying to prove that he knows best. Unfortunately for him, our girl is also "the best" at what she does and she has faith in her own abilities. 

He has a lot to learn from her since I think he is someone who has paid so much attention to the external part of cooking, the technique, the presentation, etc that he has lost touch with the basic joy of cooking which comes from a place of love and of the sheer joy of creation. Cooking is an art that is directly tied to serving others since your artwork feeds people. Ginni has her finger on the pulse of this knowledge. She looks at the heart of things, looks beyond external appearances. Aditya is caught on the external so much, he has no knowledge of what lies at the heart of either food or people.

However, perhaps Ginni too can learn from Aditya. He is updated on techniques, a master at presentation and these are important aspects of cooking as well. She looks at the heart of things so much, that she has forgotten the external world and that will come back to bite her when she is betrayed by Goldy. Aditya will teach her that. 

According to me, obviously Adi has love, knack and admiration for cooking but at the same time he has 'learnt' cooking in an institute or something all these years, that too in abroad, if I am not wrong. He has given practical and theoretical exams, got report cards and then earned a degree. The homely vibes and the joy of creation, are thus, got suppressed in all these. 

While that's not the case for Ginni. She has not given exams to master the art of cooking, she has seen, learnt, absorbed and experienced the joy of cooking in her home, at her kitchen and with her family. Her report cards were the expressions of the faces tasting her dishes!

And that's where the difference is.

Ginni will be Adi's home. He will cook with her at her ( lets say their ) place and witness the sheer joy of cooking and bringing genuine smiles to faces. 

And yes, Ginni will get to learn the techniques of presentation from Adi, which I agree does play a significant role when it comes to business!

Together they will learn and grow ( bohut paisa kamayenge agar sath main kaam kare toh🀣) while I can barely wait β€οΈ

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

According to me, obviously Adi has love, knack and admiration for cooking but at the same time he has 'learnt' cooking in an institute or something all these years, that too in abroad, if I am not wrong. He has given practical and theoretical exams, got report cards and then earned a degree. The homely vibes and the joy of creation, are thus, got suppressed in all these. 

While that's not the case for Ginni. She has not given exams to master the art of cooking, she has seen, learnt, absorbed and experienced the joy of cooking in her home, at her kitchen and with her family. Her report cards were the expressions of the faces tasting her dishes!

And that's where the difference is.

Ginni will be Adi's home. He will cook with her at her ( lets say their ) place and witness the sheer joy of cooking and bringing genuine smiles to faces. 

And yes, Ginni will get to learn the techniques of presentation from Adi, which I agree does play a significant role when it comes to business!

Together they will learn and grow ( bohut paisa kamayenge agar sath main kaam kare toh🀣) while I can barely wait β€οΈ

Also the element of losing touch with his roots. Today's promo of them at the market shows Ginni has a better eye at picking out vegetables. The reason can't be that Aditya is not knowledgeable but rather that he has forgotten the reality of India. The earth on the cauliflower shows not that it is not fresh but rather that it is. And yes, while he did learn to cook at an institute, it is not that because one has institutional learning, one will lose touch with her/his spontaneity and passion to create. Unfortunately, Aditya's state of mind when it comes to cooking has a lot to do with his relationship with his family. His focus on getting payback has kept him away from enjoying his journey through the art he has mastered. This is why even while he has learnt the craft, he has been unable to enter the heart and soul of it. 

I really hope the show will do justice to exploring their love through an exploration of the art of cooking. 

@bold hahaha...and yesss!! Can't wait for them to make the "my/your" dhaba into their/our dhaba!   

Ziva01 thumbnail

Another beautiful and soft moment of GiTya in tday epiπŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ’–

Both felt that moment again during the hand holding scenes just like in yday epi πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ€©

Ziva01 thumbnail

GiTya trolley ride and buying veggies lesson was so funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But Ginny never waste a min to give it back to Adi πŸ€£

Dono ulti khopdi πŸ˜†

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Also the element of losing touch with his roots. Today's promo of them at the market shows Ginni has a better eye at picking out vegetables. The reason can't be that Aditya is not knowledgeable but rather that he has forgotten the reality of India. The earth on the cauliflower shows not that it is not fresh but rather that it is. And yes, while he did learn to cook at an institute, it is not that because one has institutional learning, one will lose touch with her/his spontaneity and passion to create. Unfortunately, Aditya's state of mind when it comes to cooking has a lot to do with his relationship with his family. His focus on getting payback has kept him away from enjoying his journey through the art he has mastered. This is why even while he has learnt the craft, he has been unable to enter the heart and soul of it. 

I really hope the show will do justice to exploring their love through an exploration of the art of cooking. 

@bold hahaha...and yesss!! Can't wait for them to make the "my/your" dhaba into their/our dhaba!   

Yes, that's what I intend to say and today's episode just proved our points a hundred percent, that the homely love and vibes are missing.

I loved Ginni's take on the capsicums. 'Agar ek nahi hain toh kya hua dusre se kaam chala lunga' wala normal ordinary households vibes! And I loved Adi's explanations to her as well, minus the "tumse expect kar hi kyun raha hoon πŸ˜†", though. Ginni has got a lot to learn too. They both will uplift each other and again I can't wait to witness that β€οΈ

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That's the fun part. When it come to cooking, there is no wrong way. Case in point when that Uncle ji didn't declare a winner. 

Adi-Ginni will learn that they make each other more when they work together!!