Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Tday he enjoyed a lot seeing stress 

Filhaal dhaba has become his obsession but soon it ll be Ginny his obsession ....but by god he ll be so possessive for her for sure💯😎

Oh yeah!! He is going to be the exact opposite of his Dad so he will be amazing with Ginni!! The most loving hubby EVER!!! 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Oh yeah!! He is going to be the exact opposite of his Dad so he will be amazing with Ginni!! The most loving hubby EVER!!! 

Yup he ll be☺️

Ginny is warmth and fresh breeze Adi badly needs

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Adi's villain avatar is rising by the day. KW's mean smirks are fit enough to be framed. 

But banda has to eat humble pie with every challenge he throws at our heroine. The whole catering track is just going to be one tom and jerry show after another...

Namita-M thumbnail

He does but doesn't learn. Keeps going back for more!! 😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Adi's villain avatar is rising by the day. KW's mean smirks are fit enough to be framed. 

But banda has to eat humble pie with every challenge he throws at our heroine. The whole catering track is just going to be one tom and jerry show after another...

That's y the tagline of the show is despite he despises Ginny but he always his answers only in her😆...so banda ghoom phir ke Ginny ke dhaba pe hi aajata hain🤣🤣

The dhaba and diary is the crux of the story so they ll soften towards each other in a way or another through the dhaba itself😎😉...their respective cooking skills ll bring them closer I guess🤔.

Am looking forward hw the team ll bring closer...the more they ll taunt and argue with each other the more their bond ll be stronger in future

Namita-M thumbnail

I think that's the million $$ question!! How, when are they going to soften towards each other? More than when, how is the issue!!

Adi is almost despicable and a villain!! 😆

Karan's smirks are awesome!! I love Ginni's taunts about him. Not the family but the other stuff. 

She calls him sadu, nalayak and what not!!! 😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Goodness the moment of subtleness and awardness when Adi pressed his finger on Ginny's lip🔥❤....both sensed the moment for sure💕❤

Btw Adi was looking at Ginny's lip ryt ☺️☺️

GiTya scenes were so beautiful tday ...their banter was less aggressive tday...i mean they were talking line grown up adults 😆😆...love their nok-jhoks 😆

Namita-M thumbnail

I loved it!! I was worried how it would look but my god, they nailed it.

Talking like adults and their banter was super fun!! I laughed so much at how many times Adi grabbed Ginni's hand!! 

She kept saying no!!! 😆

That subtle awkwardness was done perfectly!! 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I loved it!! I was worried how it would look but my god, they nailed it.

Talking like adults and their banter was super fun!! I laughed so much at how many times Adi grabbed Ginni's hand!! 

She kept saying no!!! 😆

That subtle awkwardness was done perfectly!! 

Dear that awardness moment was beautifully executed ...NiRan nailed it with their expression tday.

The way Adi gulped and Ginny pressed her lips☺️🔥

Yup tday GiTya scenes were really beautiful in terms of progress👏....hope they ll keep it this way and make more improvement👍🏼

Both hv taunted each other enough now ....so if they keep their cute banters along with sensible talking it ll be cherry on the cake and also progress in their story.

Lol the way Adi kept grabbing Ginny's hand as if he can't talk without touching her🤣

Also the way he ordered her to follow him to sit in the car and then his bullet goodness 🤣

He was stubborn to know why she doesn't want to hv the ride with him...yeh ladka pagal 🤣🤣

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Goodness the moment of subtleness and awardness when Adi pressed his finger on Ginny's lip🔥❤....both sensed the moment for sure💕❤

Btw Adi was looking at Ginny's lip ryt ☺️☺️

GiTya scenes were so beautiful tday ...their banter was less aggressive tday...i mean they were talking line grown up adults 😆😆...love their nok-jhoks 😆

Yes he was ☺️

Adi's gonna have a hard time resisting the sparks and tension, if he tries to suppress his feelings in future 😉