Well said πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Am wondering wht game he is playing now as per precap πŸ€”πŸ™„

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Well said πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Am wondering wht game he is playing now as per precap πŸ€”πŸ™„

I think he wants her unprepared! He wants her to lose the contract and his Daarji getting angry maybe. Contract loss toh, he's planning. Seems it's not going to work, he's going to harass her as per the promo about 25 mins and multiple special dishes!! 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I think he wants her unprepared! He wants her to lose the contract and his Daarji getting angry maybe. Contract loss toh, he's planning. Seems it's not going to work, he's going to harass her as per the promo about 25 mins and multiple special dishes!! 

Yeah as Ginni ll be present for Gurleen engagement party as per BTS πŸ€”...so she ll not lose the contract for sure...

May be Adi wanna to shake her confidence na so that she ll force to consider his offer of buying her dhaba 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeah as Ginni ll be present for Gurleen engagement party as per BTS πŸ€”...so she ll not lose the contract for sure...

May be Adi wanna to shake her confidence na so that she ll force to consider his offer of buying her dhaba 

Oh, was there a bts that showed Ginni at the engagement? I have not watched it. I'm sure Ginni isn't going to lose. Adi needs to eat some humble pie! 

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hello!! What a well articulated comment. Loved it.

It's true, I too, have been watching that scene on repeat. There is something so very special about it. 

What's your name? I'm Namita! 

Hi girl! This is twerps. 

This whole catering order track has me super excited because Aditya+ Ginny+ Food is the best on screen chemistry ever. 

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: twerping

Hullo! πŸ˜³ Do add me. 

And just airing my obsession here:

I cannot get over the scene where these two crazy bunnies taste each other's cooking for the first time. It was epic! I had been watching the show from the beginning but that scene just blew my mind! And the soundtrack totally added to the intensity of that moment. I keep going back to the scene.

That moment was when both of them are not only tasting each other's cooking but actually getting a peep into each other's souls. Perhaps it is a very brief elusive moment but in that short span of time the curtains go up and they get a direct view of who the other person is. It was intense, epiphanic. But like most epiphanies, they don't last.

Of course, they are not able to make sense of what they tasted, just as they are not able to understand that brief glimpse of the other's soul. But in my eyes, at that moment with the taste of the other's hand on their lips, they subconsciously feel something that perhaps lies in that taste which is lacking in their own cooking and by extension, life/soul. 

Added you

twerping thumbnail

Thanks! πŸ₯³

twerping thumbnail

Just a word of appreciation for the actors. KW as Aditya is superb at bringing out that mean streak. His smirks, the mischievous glint in his eyes when he is planning to ruin Ginny's dreams and bring her out of her bubble is such a pleasure to watch.

NF as Ginny is also a fresh take on the girl who wears her heart on her sleeve and is full of wonderful ideals. I especially am finding her earthy and no-nonsense way of telling off Aditya very entertaining.

Hope the cvs handle this couple well.  

Ziva01 thumbnail

Oh, was there a bts that showed Ginni at the engagement? I have not watched it. I'm sure Ginni isn't going to lose. Adi needs to eat some humble pie! 

Hi πŸ‘‹...sorry for my late reply😳

I hvn't seen the bts too ...only read abt it ..

But yday there was a beautiful pic of Ginny at Singh Mansion...she was well dressed ...had a gulabi dupatta with big earrings if am not mistakenπŸ€”

Also another one where she is wearing a deep red salwar i guess with golden embroidery....may be for a functionπŸ€”

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Hullo! πŸ˜³ Do add me. 

And just airing my obsession here:

I cannot get over the scene where these two crazy bunnies taste each other's cooking for the first time. It was epic! I had been watching the show from the beginning but that scene just blew my mind! And the soundtrack totally added to the intensity of that moment. I keep going back to the scene.

That moment was when both of them are not only tasting each other's cooking but actually getting a peep into each other's souls. Perhaps it is a very brief elusive moment but in that short span of time the curtains go up and they get a direct view of who the other person is. It was intense, epiphanic. But like most epiphanies, they don't last.

Of course, they are not able to make sense of what they tasted, just as they are not able to understand that brief glimpse of the other's soul. But in my eyes, at that moment with the taste of the other's hand on their lips, they subconsciously feel something that perhaps lies in that taste which is lacking in their own cooking and by extension, life/soul. 

This is really beautiful πŸ‘πŸ’•

I too feel during that scene that both blown away their respective dish taste but as they are a threat to each other due to the situation they were unable to praise each other cooking skillsπŸ˜†

Deep down both know that they would hv complete each other if the situation was different