Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

R u talking about Vidya balan ? Coz as far as Rani is concerned , even her harshest professional critics acknowledge that she changes her body language and is distinctly different in different films .. think about it .. the submissive ,silent ,sad and mysterious maya’s body language is very different from a Priya in chalte chalte , even though the characters are of a wife .. not even bringing her other films in this conversation.. think about black , paheli , BnB in the same year .. do u think the body language of a lacchi was same as that of Babli ? 

where did Vidya Balan came from ? 😲

harshest critics ?

who?

Not quoting anyone..i am only concerned about myself and she seems same person in every character with her voice and body language 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

where did Vidya Balan came from ? 😲

harshest critics ?

who?

Not quoting anyone..i am only concerned about myself and she seems same person in every character with her voice and body language 

Please give examples like I gave to support your point 

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Aiyyaa says hello 😎

Oh plllllllleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz she was so annoying in it. Her recent release with Nawab,Hadippa,Thoda magic what shit say Hi..........

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Oh plllllllleeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz she was so annoying in it. Her recent release with Nawab,Hadippa,Thoda magic what shit say Hi..........

Well , one who doesn’t like her will not approve of her best performances as well .. so there’s no point