Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Things are very easy to read

Vankar wants to give real couple to romance onscreen by making her pregnant so that he takes care of her and to satisfy the friendship with Mr and Mrs. Bhatt.

May be he will cast these two in his some other show in future.

Heard actress playing pakhi has huge connection with ph and to make her character relevant and shower in on to montage 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The problem is that they take up sensitive social issues, use them in toxic plots, and then hide behind the garb of "fiction". That is very very problematic. 

Ghum always goes one step ahead in showing cringe and toxicity but there lies the main point. They don't really realise what the audience is thinking. They are only thinking numbers and that's why I really want this surrogacy plot to tank. Hurt them where it hurts the most. No numbers!

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

The problem is that they take up sensitive social issues, use them in toxic plots, and then hide behind the garb of "fiction". That is very very problematic. 

Ghum always goes one step ahead in showing cringe and toxicity but there lies the main point. They don't really realise what the audience is thinking. They are only thinking numbers and that's why I really want this surrogacy plot to tank. Hurt them where it hurts the most. No numbers!

Do you think this ph or channel care about customer satisfaction.. 

They don't seem to believe in the concept "customer is king"

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

They have used surrogacy as a joke in all their shows..in a similar plot in pandya store , the vamp wanted the fetus to be planted in her womb by creating a mu about the identity of the real mother at the nth moment. It was so stupid that I can't begin to describe . 

I wonder what the misinformed population must be thinking that the embryo can be planted anywhere anytime in anybody as per their convenience.  I have seen my closed ones going through the ivf procedure , it takes months to prepare the would be mother , through injections and pills so that her body accepts the embryo ...... it's hardly successful in the first attempt , it may take 2-5 attempts each of which has a gap of min 6 months. If the body accepts the embryo and it starts growing as a normal fetus , they can declare the lady to be pregnant. 

I dunno what shit they said about Sai..but pakhi getting to be the surrogate bec the actual lady couldn't reach on time is so full of crap

Edited by _charu_ - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Do you think this ph or channel care about customer satisfaction.. 

They don't seem to believe in the concept "customer is king"

Those 2 have started their promotions also. Putting BTS from hospital and comments on each other's posts. For Sairat no promotion.

Shaome thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Those 2 have started their promotions also. Putting BTS from hospital and comments on each other's posts. For Sairat no promotion.

I actually have no words for Mr. And Mrs donkey Bhatt..

The less is said about them is better.. 

Hope the clowns on twitter avoid them 

Rosyme thumbnail

They will make Sai struggle till the end. No character deserves this much of abuse and be pushed to the extreme.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Shaome thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

They will make Sai struggle till the end. No character deserves this much of abuse and be pushed to the extreme.

If we stop giving them two hoots it will stop effecting us.. They have taken fans for granted.. Let them bear the fruit.. 

There are better things in life for us so why holding up to suck trash.. 

Edited by Shaome - 1 years ago
Shaome thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I don't know where the regulatory bodies are, why doesn't the media notice? In India, a person who has not had a baby can't be a surrogate. It is against the law. I'm surprised they would go that route when it's illegal. 

Plus of course this limited eggs, it has to be done in 3 hours. It's such a distressing situation to treat like just another  drama because it is ill informed. The amount of anxiety an infertile woman has immeasurable. So much wrong information. Ideally, the PH and the channel should be sued. 

There was show in Sony which was given legal notice by the broadcasting authority.. 

On top of that favoritism ruins a show and a career of any actor..

Erica fearlessly exposed bunch of filth.. And there was a show named Krishna chali london was faced abrupt shut down because of favoritism..The actual ML revealed later when he bagged another show in Rangila.. 

Aish close connection with Pradeep ,piya and vanker costing viewing experience for the audience  .heard she is even close to one of the PR manager of SP 

Edited by Shaome - 1 years ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaome

There was show in Sony which was given legal notice by the broadcasting authority.. 

On top of that favoritism ruins a show and a career of any actor..

Erica was fearlessly exposed bunch of filth.. And there was a show named Krishna chali london was faced abrupt shut down because of favoritism..The actual ML revealed later when he bagged another show in Rangila.. 

Aish close connection with Pradeep ,piya and vanker costing viewing experience for the audience  .heard she is even close to one of the PR manager of SP 

Why can't these people unite their favourite real life couple in reel life too and end show...