Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Case toh banta hai. Par aisa dikhayenge nahi. Khandaan ka chirag ka sawaal hai. Although I wish they all land in legal trouble in reality. 

Rosyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Case toh banta hai. Par aisa dikhayenge nahi. Khandaan ka chirag ka sawaal hai. Although I wish they all land in legal trouble in reality. 

The episode they r shooting today n CN will be the most irritating episode in history of ITV.

P returning home after the crime she committed and all praising her and taunting Sai.

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosyme

The episode they r shooting today n CN will be the most irritating episode in history of ITV.

P returning home after the crime she committed and all praising her and taunting Sai.

Ya. Saw the BTS. Next week is full avoidable unless people want to destabilise their blood pressure.

#JanhitMeiJaari

Rosyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ya. Saw the BTS. Next week is full avoidable unless people want to destabilise their blood pressure.

#JanhitMeiJaari

That lady s too greedy to have the ML s child n reel also.

They could have easily shown her pregnant with Sam s child. And Virat still caring for her as her husband s no more and he makes a Vada to sam to take care of P.

And they can show Sai also pregnant and virat neglecting her. Only aai takes care of her.

Or they could have shown Sai pregnant later. So BK praises P for becoming pregnant first.

They could have avoided all these crimes and flouting of  surrogacy rules. Sai could have died in that goons attack. But they show her perfectly ok so Virat doesn't have to take care of Sai.

But they want Sai to have extreme suffering, not have the basic right of having a child, and abuse her always.

Sick writers and a few sick ppl.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Is their any chance of sai becoming mother ever in future naturally?

Rosyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

Is their any chance of sai becoming mother ever in future naturally?

Yes less trp can make her a mother.

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rosyme

Yes less trp can make her a mother.

You think this ph care about customer satisfaction.. đź¤˘

Even satans don't have these much arrogance but they do 

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaome

Do you think this ph or channel care about customer satisfaction.. 

They don't seem to believe in the concept "customer is king"

I don’t know about the PH but Star Plus certainly cares about customers

Because that’s where they get their TRPs from.

So I think they are bound to care whether they like it or not.

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

I don’t know about the PH but Star Plus certainly cares about customers

Because that’s where they get their TRPs from.

So I think they are bound to care whether they like it or not.

Ghum has been loosing numbers for over six months.. I can't recall a single episode which I enjoyed.. Yet makers didn't mend their ways.. 

It's the channel which approves tracks.. When fans explicitly went against this surrogacy track still channel didn't bother to ponder it.. Moreover they have allowed this ph to normalise domestic abuse.. 

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shaome

Ghum has been loosing numbers for over six months.. I can't recall a single episode which I enjoyed.. Yet makers didn't mend their ways.. 

It's the channel which approves tracks.. When fans explicitly went against this surrogacy track still channel didn't bother to ponder it.. Moreover they have allowed this ph to normalise domestic abuse.. 

I left watching the show 3 months back.

But I do come to the forum to read all of you people’s opinion at times.

And it is really saddening that the PH is normalising domestic abuse at a time when it has increased due to people being more at home.