Star plus domestic abuse and surrogacy - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

You are correct .. artificial pregnancy is a long drawn process with injections to be given at regular process . The body has to be prepared ..,because it is taking in a foreign embryo 

Even in ivf the process has to be done for sone time .. not suddenly 

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ok what does the dialogues in that spoiler meant?

Pakhi khoodhke(khudke) sath karwa liya? Actually khoodhke ( to jump) fits well too 🙃

but what is he doing when she is doing it by/for herself? Yeh tampon thodi na hain aise hi Lagane ke liye 🤕

What is the doctor doing? Sai should move the court against the doctors and Pakhi!

I am looking forward to sai dragging everyone to court 😡. My blood boils at the thought of it. 

Also Pakhi said she has some plan for not being eligible because she was not a mother before. I hope she accuses virat of making her pregnant in that 2 day yoga retreats and she lost that child.  He has to suffer if he had allowed her with that “ prakriya” 🤬. Sai will be anyways mad at him and pakhi should put him under the bus. 

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I don’t know. I am anyway not thinking about this. I am going to avoid full next week. Let’s see uske baad. I am now very much interested in gosh bharai. Womb wali maa ke saath Ansh wala baap baithega 

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Virat has to suffer, panic that sai will leave him. May be she should 😢 but not without taking her baby and cleanising it if it comes out of that womb. 😡

Even if virat had made her pregnant .. where is the child ….the surrogate has to have a healthy pregnancy history .. this is to insure the mental well-being of jachha bachha..

Every thing pakhi is doing .. is totally against this .. it would have been more palatable if Kaku had told pakhi n virat to sleep together n get a baby .. like they did in olden times 

but the only way out is badnaami .. Kaku values family name ..it would be good if they are mocked publicly.. for virat n pakhi’s pregnancy.. they would say it is a repeat if shruti incident .. that time Sai covered it up .. but this time she had enough and left the house 

Sai should leave virat for a significant time .  And disown all ties to the foetus even if it  carries her DNA .. she should make it clear to virat .. pakhi giving the child blood n nutrition is unacceptable to her .. and she’s not going to fight for it any more 

She’s giving him up plus the baby to pakhi .. as having a child was so important to him and his family .. he can have this plus many more with pakhi .. 

She needs her peace .. and respect which she will only get by leaving this shit hole 

leelasarma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

BK  Sai ko bhej kyrie  kah sakti hai. Eek bar Sai maa ban gayi aur ye logon ke vajahn se bachha khodi.  Sai bank kyrie ho sakti hai. pagal log. Bakwas serial. diolauge likhna bhi nahi aate.

Rosyme thumbnail

Now one side they will be praising Pakhi. One side they will taunt Sai for her issues.

Surely they will tell Sai to do all work in the house as P needs rest.

They may say she likes to eat that so make etc.

And this husband will be always n that room and that lady will also pretend to have Pregnancy symptoms, cravings etc.

When he comes to Sai s room he will act like a stranger.

This will be for next few months.

Each day in ghum they will show as 5 days.

All expected. They won't send Sai out as they need someone for abuse daily.

BK and Sonali s dialogues will be pathetic now.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sadiltl

Ok what does the dialogues in that spoiler meant?

Pakhi khoodhke(khudke) sath karwa liya? Actually khoodhke ( to jump) fits well too 🙃

but what is he doing when she is doing it by/for herself? Yeh tampon thodi na hain aise hi Lagane ke liye 🤕

What is the doctor doing? Sai should move the court against the doctors and Pakhi!

I am looking forward to sai dragging everyone to court 😡. My blood boils at the thought of it. 

Also Pakhi said she has some plan for not being eligible because she was not a mother before. I hope she accuses virat of making her pregnant in that 2 day yoga retreats and she lost that child.  He has to suffer if he had allowed her with that “ prakriya” 🤬. Sai will be anyways mad at him and pakhi should put him under the bus. 

Sai should leave Virat forever for consenting to the procedure. Once the procedure is done, Sai cannot do anything. She should drag Virat, Pakhi and Kaku to court for impersonation, fraud and illegal activity...and get full custody of the unborn child (if she is attached to it). Once the baby is born, she should take the baby with her (unless Pakhi kills the foetus) and divorce Virat. All three should serve jail term.

Virat has stripped Sai of her self-respect, made a mockery of their relationship.

This track takes the cake in stupidity.Edited by nethraa_99 - 1 years ago

I agree .. Sai should file a case ..against virat , pakhi and Kaku for using her embryo for surrogacy against her consent .. and against the hospital for negligence in surrogacy 

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Sai should leave Virat forever for consenting to the procedure. Once the procedure is done, Sai cannot do anything. She should drag Virat, Pakhi and Kaku to court for impersonation, fraud and illegal activity...and get full custody of the unborn child (if she is attached to it). Once the baby is born, she should take the baby with her (unless Pakhi kills the foetus) and divorceVirat. All three should serve jail term.

Virat has stripped Sai of her self-respect, made a mockery of their relationship.

This track takes the cake in stupidity.

You guys are still doing guess work.. 😆

Those who are writting the show ,I'm sure they have kids too... 

There are many women put thee who are must be going through the pain of infertility.. There are must be many mothers who had their children with so much difficulties ..

What a mockery of motherhood and degrading women respect.. 

Makers and channel have not shown ounce of sensitivity 👎🏼