Frequent Posters

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 6

Hii guys,

Sorry for delay guys. Let's continue the story,

Rishi's Room,

Lakshmi comes to her Room's and in her ears all the accusations are echoing.....
"characterless Lakshmi"
"Why are you spending your emotions on this Cheap Lakshmi.  She is just playing with everyone's emotion. Please don't fall in her trap Bhai, please. "
"I never expected this from you Lakshmi,  I thought that you have good values but everyday you proves me more wrong. "

"You are so disgusting Lakshmi"

"You're just disgusting.  You are really a Characterles........"

"Rishi she is cheating you.  She is pregnant with Balwinder's Child....."

Lakshmi : (crying and shouting) STOPPPPP....  STOPPP IT......  (breaking down and crying) I am not a characterless... I am not pregnant...

Shalu comes there and sees Lakshmi's devastated state.

Shalu: (crying but still consoling Lakshmi )  Di please don't cry Di, please don't I had proved your innocence. Now no will question you.

Lakshmi hugged Shalu and cried hard until her pain comes out through her tears.

After 5 mins of silence,

Lakshmi : (teary eyed)  Thank you Shalu for making me understand that I am wrong.  Because of my silence, they all are degrading me and our parent's reputation. I'm sorry Shalu that in my love for Rishi, I forgot everything.

Shalu: Di Whatever happened, it's past but now you will not fall weak.

Lakshmi : (nodding)  Yes, Shalu we will not fall weak. I will do the jewellery store's job again.

Shalu: Di I got a job in Jaipur as a fashion designer. They are also giving us a two room house to stay.  So, I agree for it.  So I and Bani are going to Jaipur.  So you also comes with us to Jaipur.

Lakshmi : (shocked) Why you didn't informed me earlier.

Shalu: I was going to inform after this engagement.

Lakshmi : (smiles a bit) I am happy for you, we will start afresh.  There will be only happiness.

Shalu nods.

Lakshmi then packed her stuff, put her mangalsutra and Jewellery at dressing table.  She then goes downstairs with Shalu. 

Everyone becomes upset seeing Lakshmi going but no one was able to say anything because of their guilt. Rishi is not there.

Seeing Lakshmi,

Ahana: (crying) Bhabhi please....  don't leave.... I need you bhabhi.

Lakshmi hugs her and said I will be in touch with you Ahana, whenever you need me just call me. Ok.

Ahana: (crying)  Bhabhi, why are you leaving, please stay back.

Lakshmi : (controlling her emotions and tears)  Sometimes it's better to leave Ahana and I am doing the same.

Ahana again hugs Lakshmi.

Lakshmi takes Dadi's blessing.

Dadi: Puttar Don't go. This house will be colorless without you. 

Lakshmi : (sarcastically)  No Dadi, this house will not be colorless as Malishka will fill this house  with her high standard colors and with her modern thoughts.

Everyone understands the meaning behind her words.

Lakshmi  goes to Virender and touched his feets but Virender didn't let her.

Virender : (crying and folding hus hand infront Of Lakshmi) I don't deserve this Lakshmi,  I don't deserve this honor.  I didn't trusted you Lakshmi and this is my crime and I am feeling really ashamed of myself. Please forgive me if you can Lakshmi, please. I should have trusted you but I didn't, I should have asked you the reason but I didn't.  I am really sorry beta.

Lakshmi : (crying)  Bauji now.... this sorry isn't worthy.... because if you had trusted me sometime....before then I hadn't a heartbreak.... Bauji my... heart is bleeding and broking.... every second.  I thought ....you will.... trust me atleast.... but you didn't but.... instead....you blame me, didn't trusted.... me. So I have..... decided that ....I will leave this house for forever.... So please give me your blessings....

Lakshmi takes his blessings then she goes to Neelam and takes her blessing but neelam stopped her.

Neelam: (regretfully)  Lakshmi I know I have never accepted you heartedly.  I never gave you a motherly love. Even I didn't bother about you whenever you got hurt while saving Rishi or when you got to know the truth of your marriage. I asked you to stay back only for Rishi's sake. I know I always acted as a selfish mother but today I am really ashamed of myself that I blamed the person who was trying to save my son's life and who saved my daughter's reputation take her blame on yourself. I have never apologized to anyone except my parents but today I am apologizing to you for my every mistake. I know forgiving me isn't easy for you but please save me and I am apologizing to you from heart without any selfish motive. Last time I asked you to stay back for my son's safety but now I'm asking you to stay back because you're the peace of this house. Please forgive us and stay back please.

Lakshmi : (teary eyed) Mummy ji please don't say this you are elder to me so please don't apologize because elder's gives blessings they don't apologize to youngers. I had never any bad feeling regarded you because I know that a mother can't see his child in any problem and I know whatever you did, you did it for Rishi's sake. But today I want to tell you something when you tried to stop me earlier that time your words didn't reached my heart but today it reached. So I don't have any grudge with you mummyji. But I won't stay here because We can't force Rishi in an unwanted relation when we know that he loves Malishka. So please forgive me mummyji.

Saying this Lakshmi and Shalu start going but......

They suddenly both stopped in their track......

That's it for today guys. I know this chapter is quiet boring but please bear it.  Next one will be interesting and I want to inform that the next update will be late because I am really busy nowadays due to projects.  So I hope you guys will understand that. But what do you think why both stopped in their track and where is Rishi.

As always suggestion are welcome.

Do votes and give your reviews.

Till the next update bye guys πŸ‘‹

Take Care πŸ‘

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 7

Hii guys,

Sorry for the previous boring chapter.

So continuing the story,

Lakshmi and Shalu start going but......

They suddenly both stopped in their track......

οΏΌ

Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho
Kal shayad yeh aalam na rahe
Kuch aisa ho tum tum na raho
Kuch aisa ho hum, hum na rahein...

The person is none other than Rishi. His eyes are only on Lakshmi with much love and longingness. Everyone can able to see the love, guilt and anger.

Yeh raaste alag ho jaaye
Chalte chalte hum kho jaayein...

Rishi remember if Ahana and Gautam hadn't came on time then they both had been div......

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga...

Lakshmi eyes become moist. She tries to control the tears of her eyes but failed miserably. Tears start falling from eyes.

Iss chahat mein marr jaaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

Rishi look at Lakshmi and promised himself that he will saveguard Lakshmi till his last breath from every odd, from every bad eyes and never let anyone rise a finger on her respect.

Meri jaan mein har khamoshi mein
Tere pyaar ke naghme gaaunga
Mmm...

Both are looking at each other with tears.

Aise zaroori ho mujhko tum
Jaise hawayein saanson ko
Aise talashun main tumko
Jaise ki per zameeno ko

Lakshmi feels the love, she want to believe at Rishi, but she don't want another heartbreak, she was making herself believe that it was Rishi's guilt nothing more than that.

Hansna ya rona ho mujhe
Paagal sa dhoondu main tumhe
Kal mujhse mohabbat ho na ho
Kal mujhko ijazat ho na ho
Toote dil ke tukde lekar
Tere darr pe hi reh jaaunga
Mmm...

Rishi remember the time when Lakshmi got to know about his extra marital affair and how she disappeared suddenly. In this period Rishi forget to breath and how he got a dream and how he confessed his feelings for her to her.

Lakshmi remembered how Rishi came back to bank even after knowing that inside is so much danger because the hijackers has kept her at gunpoint. How he risked his life for her.

Rishi came doen while singing the song for her from his heart and it reached her heart, his minti's heart

Lekin jab yaad karoge tum
Main banke hawaa aa jaaunga
O...

Iss chahat mein marr jaunga

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga.

The voice of Rishi is showing his pain, his regret but Lakshmi deny to see that because she had a fear of another heartbreak.

Rishi: (teary eyed and with broken voice) Lakshmi please forgive me. I know I, dad, Mom, Ayush and no one deserves your Love and care but still I beg you please forgive me Lakshmi. You always asked me whether I trust you or not, And I always said no but the reality is I always trusted you, I always thought how can my minti changed so much, and top of that my "THE RISHI OBEROI " ego always came in our way Lakshmi but inside I always trusted you. I even told Ayush that I don't believe that you can be pregnant. I told him that there is something fishy (Ayush nodded) But my problem is that because of my ego I never talked to you properly. Did You remember that before you got to know the truth I always used to say that you always look more beautiful when you smile. (Lakshmi nods and internally she is happy with Rishi's confession but didn't show it) Because your smile always sooth my pain, my dilemma but when this misunderstanding came and I thought that you are here for mon.... then I thought that this smile is of my minti (hearing my minti from Rishi's mouth is soothing Lakshmi's pain) and this smile is always make me remember my minti and it gives me pain but still I love your smile and your smile make me smile too and make me weak too and I don't want to fall weak that's why I always told you to not smile. But Lakshmi I always loved you, please forgive me Lakshmi please. I really love you without you there is no Rishi, Lakshmi I will die without you. Please Lakshmi forgive me please don't leave me Lakshmi please don't.....

Saying this Rishi fall with a thud on floor breaking down completely....

Everyone are shocked to see Rishi like this, they all are seeing Rishi like this for the first time in their life. Because they have never seen Rishi this much broken. Everyone are now regretting on their actions but now they are too late to rectify their mistakes.

Lakshmi after composing herself and making her heart belief that Rishi is only guilty and he is speaking all this in his guilt.

Lakshmi : (without any emotion ) Rishi, you aren't in love me. This is your guilt and you're naming this guilt as love but this is not love but this is your guilt Rishi. You're in love with Malishka, May be you are angry with Malishka currently but when your anger will be over then you will realize that you always loved Malishka not me.

While Lakshmi is saying all this, Lakshmi was feeling like she is stabbing her own heart with sword.

Saying this all she again start leaving, she reached the gate was about to step outside but stopped in her track....

Rishi:  with utmost love πŸ‘‡

Tumhare Aane se,
Zindagi, Zindagi lagti hain!
Jisme tum naa ho ,
Woh khwahishe adhoori lagti hai!
Tootna hai Baahon mein teri,
yeh wada meri har saas karti hain!

Lakshmi turned back with teary eyes and soon tear start falling from eyes uncontrollably.

Rishi: (with soft voice) Lakshmi you told me that when you got that card that you thought that I said it all for you but at the other moment  you thought they are your feelings for me. You were right Lakshmi when I write that shayari,  I was only thinking about you. I even told you that I don't know for whom I wrote that shayari but my heart knew that It was for you. Its just that I didn't accept that I  wrote for you. You know when the bullet hitted me that time I remember this shayari and this shayari was going in mind, I only remembered you because I thought I won't woke up again and a dying person remember his most loved one at his death bed and you are my loved one. Isn't it the proof of my love. You always said that if a person respect his mother then he respects all the girls.  So I am swearing on my mother I really love you Lakshmi.  I love you from my starting but its just that I never accepted. Did you remember even that goon know that I love you its just me who never accepted it.  And I am really sorry for that Lakshmi but trust me I Love you.  If you leave me then I won't be able to survive. I will die.  I will die Lakshmi.

He was at the verge of breaking down.

Lakshmi becomes emotional and she knew that Rishi love her more than anything. She can't do this to him.  She can't hurt him.

So Lakshmi came and hugged him tightly.

Lakshmi : (Happyily) I love you Rishi.

Rishi: (Reciprocating the hug and happily) I love you more than anything else.  I really love you Lakshmi...

That's it for today guys.

I really don't know whether this chapter is good or not.  So please tell me in comment section did you guys like it or not.

Till the next update bye guys πŸ‘‹

Take Care πŸ‘

chandujojo thumbnail

Ahhhaha.....seriously i am like what did i just read ohhmymy i am just overwhelmed my god unbelievable i loved his confession yaar u already have my whole heart what should I give u know my god i loved this one ..... Going to read it again and again on looppppπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜killing it please the next one but i am really excited and yeah pls let this lovey dovey FF be more u know after that confession give us some romantic scenes plssssss my wish plsss jeeni of this FFπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Tanukirti thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandujojo

Ahhhaha.....seriously i am like what did i just read ohhmymy i am just overwhelmed my god unbelievable i loved his confession yaar u already have my whole heart what should I give u know my god i loved this one ..... Going to read it again and again on looppppπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜killing it please the next one but i am really excited and yeah pls let this lovey dovey FF be more u know after that confession give us some romantic scenes plssssss my wish plsss jeeni of this FFπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Thank you so much for your lovely appreciation which gives me a lot of motivation.❀❀❀❀❀ I never write romantic scenes before, So I am not sure whether it will be cute or not but I will try ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 8

Hii guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Lakshmi hugged Rishi in a bone crushing hug.

All get shocked and happy as well. But Shalu get only shocked.

Shalu: (little angry)  Di Did you forgive Jiju.  Did you forget what all have done with you.  How they all blamed you.  How did they insulted our upbrings.  And top of that they don't love you, forget about love they don't even like you. Especially...... Shalu said looking at Karishma.

Lakshmi : (calmly)  I know Shalu they all did a mistake but they are guilty for their doing please forgive them.  I know that you are worried for me but trust me Shalu, I always saw love for me in Rishi's eye but he never confessed but today his eyes show love like always but today he accepted it too infront of everyone.  I know this time he isn't lying. I know you are afraid for me but trust me I know this time he didn't let anyone harm me. Please Shalu forgive all of them...

Karishma: (to Shalu guiltily)  I know Shalu, that we never treated Lakshmi nicely, even knowing that she deserve much better.  I know I even didn't treat you nicely but trust me now I am feeling debt to Lakshmi for saving my daughter's life. I really want to repent.  Please shalu trust me We will treat Lakshmi nicely.  We will not a lone tear came in her eyes. Please Shalu.

Shalu for the first time saw genuineness in Karishma's eyes. So she was about to say something but before that Ayush started to speak.....

Ayush:  Shalu... Aalu... I mean jhagadaalu.

Shalu look at him with much anger and Ayush was thinking what he is saying .

Ayush: (apologetically)  Shalu... I know we all have done a grave mistake and there is no forgiveness for it but please trust us, now we will not commit any mistake. We will keep Lakshmi Bhabhi happy.  Please forgive me too for behaving rude with you. Please forgive me Shalu....

Shalu want to believe but she was very hurt with Ayush's behavior.  But she could see the guilt too. So she thought to give them last chance.

Shalu: (cold behavior)  I am giving you last chance Jiju. I hope you will not disappoint me this time.  I love my Di very much if I again saw tears in her eyes then I will take her away for sure.

Rishi : (happily) Thank you so much Shalu for giving me another chance. I will not disappoint you for sure.

Shalu: Thats great.

Shalu: (to Lakshmi)  Di I am going and tomorrow morning we (Shalu And Bani)  will leave for Jaipur.

Everyone else got shocked but Ayush was the most.

Lakshmi : (hugging her)  Take Care of yourself and Bani's too.  Have Your meal on time and call me daily.

Shalu: (hugging her) Ok di, Now I will take a leave.

Shalu left. 

After that everyone had their meal and retired towards their respective rooms. But Lakshmi goes to terrace.

Lakshmi takes a deep breath and feel relaxed. The cool breezes were calming her down. She looked at the moon and start talking.

Lakshmi : Thank you so much Bauji and Maa for your blessings.  Because of your and god's blessings everything became Normal, Now I think everything will be good only. Today I am really happy, I got everything today bauji,  I got my family.  But Bauji, Shalu and Bani are going to Jaipur to start a new journey. Please keep your blessings on them.... Thank you so much Maa Bauji again....

Rishi came on terrace by searching Lakshmi and see her engrossed in some thought but a smile was on her face, which make Rishi happy. So Rishi came and back hugged her.  Lakshmi first got shocked but then understand that The person is none other than her own husband. She becomes relaxed. But she start blushing. The closeness was giving her some new feeling to her.  Same goes with Rishi.

Rishi: (still back hugging her)  What you are thinking sweetheart.

Lakshmi become shocked at the Word "Sweetheart" Because it is new for her. But soon she recovered fron the shock. She start blushing more...

Lakshmi: (Blushing but trying to Normally but failing miserably) Rishi...  I was thank... Thanking Bauji, Maa.... and God... Because.... Because of their blessings.... everything became alright....

Rishi saw his effect on her.

Rishi: (trying to pretend that he doesn't know anything)  What happened Lakshmi... Why you are stammering...

Lakshmi : (Blushes more but trying her best not to do)  Nothing is like that Rishi....  Rishi leave  me, we are on terrace, what if someone saw us like this.

Rishi: (carefree)  So  What let them see us, I am hugging my wife, not someone else's wife. I have full right to romance with my wife Sweetheart.

Lakshmi now blushing like a red tomato.

Lakshmi : (blushing and shying) Rishi.... please....

Then Rishi pick up Lakshmi in a bridal style and rub his nose with her nose.

Lakshmi become shocked by Rishi's move then smiles.

Lakshmi : (now very shy)  Please Rish... Rishi leave... me...

Rishi didn't heard her and take her to their room.

At door, Rishi put Lakshmi down carefully.

Rishi: (Lovingly) Sweetheart please open the door.

Lakshmi does but the room was dark as soon as she stepped in, she feel something soft in her leg like petals. Before she could say something Flower Rain start on her and lights turned on....

Lakshmi becomes really happy and start enjoying the flower rain.

After flower Rain got finished.

Lakshmi look at Rishi who was standing with a bowl of ice cream.

Rishi came inside.

Lakshmi : (happily) Thank you so much Rishi for this.  You make me feel so special... Thank you so much for coming in my life. But why this sweet.

Rishi: (lovingly)  Sweetheart today we will start our relationship afresh, So I thought why not start it with sweet.  So I brought Ice cream. And Thanks you for coming in my life and filling it with bright colors....

Lakshmi feels immense happy.

Lakshmi : (confused)  But Rishi where is another bowl .

Rishi: (naughtyly)  We will share, Because I heard that by sharing love increased.  So from today onward I will eat sweet daily with you in one bowl only.... No I think We will do our breakfast, Lunch and dinner in one plate....  That's great idea what's say sweetheart.

Lakshmi mouth opened in O shape.

Lakshmi : (fake angry)  You're getting naughty Rishi.....

Rishi smiles and feed Lakshmi ice cream.

Rishi: (looking at her)  I am ready to be anything for you.

Lakshmi blushes.

Then Lakshmi too feeds him. After eating the ice cream.

Both laid in the bed hugging each other, and in the same Position ,and talked to each other a lot . When they feel sleepy ,Rishi kissed at her eyes, forehead and chins. Then both sleeps hugging each other.

THE END.

I know many of you are disappointed with this ff but please forgive me and I am not good at all at Romantic scenes.  So please forgive me for that.

Thank you so much for reading my story.

1100+ words.

Bye guys πŸ‘‹
Take Care πŸ‘

Lauzi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was adorable to read and beautiful  πŸ’žπŸ’ž

MrsNgozo thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow awesome story I loved it.