Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Part 3

Hii guys,

How are you all.  I am sure everyone are fine. I want to say thanks to everyone for showering so much love on this ff. I hope until the end of the story, you will shower love like this. So Now I am continuing the story,

All four came to the Oberoi Mansions

Lakshmi and Rishi came out of the car.

Lakshmi : (after much struggle and mumbles slowly) Rishi....

Rishi: (angry &Roaring) Lakshmi today is Ahana's engagement,  so please come inside, we will talk about it later.

Lakshmi silently nods.  All four of them came inside.  Everyone becomes shocked to see all four together but Oberoi's and Malishka are more shocked to see Lakshmi back again.

Malishka : (mummbles angrily)  She again came back. What magic she do on peoples that everyone becomes of fan of her.

Mrs. Gujral: You both have gone to temple then how you all are coming together.

Gautam: Actually Mom when we came back here, we saw Rishi and Lakshmi Bhabhi. So we came with them.

Mr. Gujral: Ok.  Lakshmi - Rishi you both also get ready fast.  Then we will proceed with engagement's ritual.

Rishi nods and left.  Lakshmi was about to go but Neelam glares at her and she silently goes to room. When she comes to the room and hear the  voice of cracking from the bathroom. Lakshmi get scared.  After 5 minutes.  Rishi came out and goes to dressing table to set his hair. Lakshmi also goes to get ready.  After 10 minutes she also came out of Washroom and did some minimal make up. Lakshmi was about to say something but Rishi stopped her..

Rishi: (stern voice)  Lakshmi let finished Ahana's engagement first then we will talk.

Lakshmi nods.

Rishi and Lakshmi's lookπŸ‘‡

οΏΌ

Both came down.  Ahana saw them and smiles.

Ahana : (to gautam smiling)  Now I am really happy. If they had been divorced then I will never be able to forgive myself. But thanks to you, everything get sorted. You are really my lucky charm.

Gautam: (happily) Even I am feeling happy and light as someone have lifted up such big burden from my shoulder.  And I am not the lucky charm but our child is our lucky charm and both smiles.

Soon the engagement's ritual started.

Pandit : So Firstly Bhabhi of groom or bride will do their aarti and will tie this thread as a wish that the couple's life will be happy and they will be together till eternity.

Malishka was about to come but.....

Malishka' thought,

I have to do something of him. Yes, I will call him. 

Malishka calls someone and told him something.

Ahana: (happily)  Lakshmi Bhabhi please come...

Karishma and Neelam want to stop Lakshmi but were helpless.

Lakshmi did their Aarti and ties the thread.....

Lakshmi Wishes,

Please God, give them every happiness of Life and this child bring lots of happiness in their life and no struggle came in their life.  Gautam and Ahana will be together till eternity.

Panditji : Now the mother of groom and bride will do their Aarti and then groom and bride will exchange the rings.

Karishma : (happily)  Bhabhi please you do this rasam.

So Neelam and Mrs.Gujral do the aarti of new couple.  Then groom and bride exchange the ring.

Everyone claps.

Ayush: So this is party.  So I would like to invite the new couple on dance floor. 

So Ahana and Ayush dances on the Song πŸ‘‡

οΏΌ

After their dance, Ahana takes the the mike from Ayush.

Ahana: (happily)  Now On this special moment of my life,  I want dance performance from my Rishi Bhai and Lakshmi Bhabhi.

Hearing this All Oberoi and Malishka get upset but still they can't able to stop them.

Song of Rishmi πŸ‘‡

οΏΌ

Both dance romantically and in the whole dance Rishi didn't take his eyes from her. He was feeling very guilty. He just want to ask her sorry.  He want to hug her, tell her that she is not alone. But he is not able to say anything infront of everyone.

But Malishka was burning with jealousy.

Lakshmi was thinking what will Rishi do when this party will get over.  She is getting really worriednow but still manage to hide her worry.

Soon their dance ends.

Soon the groom and bride side exchanged.  After that everyone had their meal.  Mr. and Mrs. Gujral praises Lakshmi again. After everyone had done (only Oberoi's, Gujral's, And Bajwa's are left) and was about to go just then they hear a voice.

Voice : Lakshmi, I had came to take you with me.  As till now you have gotten the divorce.

(I know you all know who is he😜)

All got shocked to see him.But Malishka got happy because she called him.  Rishi blood start boiling seeing him. 

Neelam: (calmly yet like a shouting)  Balwinder pleasw go for now, we will talk to you later.

Balwinder: Why Aunty ji I had came to take my Lakshmi and I will take her.

Lakshmi get scared to see him again.

Ayush: (angry) Didn't you hear what my mami said.  She said come later then come later.

Virender : Please go for now I will give you money.

Balwinder : Uncleji you want to purchase Balu but it is impossible.  I am here to take my Lakshmi. So I will take her.  She is pregnant with my child, so she should live with me.

Malishka thought that Now Gujral's will insult Lakshmi but nothing happened as Gujral's know the truth.

Balwinder comes and was about to hold Lakshmi's hand but he got a punch on his nose and he fell on the floor groaning.

Yes, our hero hit him. Rishi's eyes are filled with blood.  His whole blood is filled with anger and frustration.

Then Rishi makes him stand and again punch him his nose and this rime bloods comes.  Then Rishi punch him at his cheekbone, stomach.  After that hit his head in wall and blood start coming out from his head. And Balwinder was 90% unconscious .

Neelam: (angry)  Leave him Rishi.  You have killed him almost.

Rishi: (roaring angrily)  He doesn't deserve to be alive.  He is just a monster.  How dare he to touch Lakshmi.... my Lakshmi.....  I will killed him.

Saying this he kicked Balwinder angrily.

Malishka got so shocked as well as scared.

Malishka's thought,
If this Balwinder said that I call him then my game will be over.  No one will forgive me.  No I have to send him away.

Malishka: (to mukesh)  Mukesh just take that Balwinder to hospital, otherwise Rishi will kill him.

Mukesh takes away an unconscious Balwinder away.

Neelam comes and shakes an angry Rishi.

Neelam: (angrily)  Rishi What are you doing and for whom you are doing all this.  For this characterless Lakshmi.  She doesn't think once for us.  She didn't think that today is Ahana's engagement, and Balwinder will spoil it.  But she called him, so that he came and do our insult.

Hearing this Lakshmi's eyes filled with tear.

Ayush: (with so much hate)  Yes,  Rishi bhai.  Mami is saying truth.  Why are you spending your emotions on this Cheap Lakshmi.  She is just playing with everyone's emotion. Please don't fall in her trap Bhai, please.

Shalu was shocked to hear such venomous talk from Ayush's mouth.  She felt like she is seeing a bad dream.

Virender : (with anger and hatred)  I never expected this from you Lakshmi,  I thought that you have good values but everyday you proves me more wrong.  You have fallen so low to enjoy this wealth,  this pleasure. 

Hearing this Lakshmi's heart broked. She never thought Virender and Ayush will say something like this about her. She is shocked to see so much hate for herself in Virender and Ayush's eyes. Hee heart start bleeding.  She feel likes someone is stabbing her heart again and again.

Shalu, Ahana and Gautam were feeling really bad for Lakshmi.

Malishka: (angrily)  You are so disgusting Lakshmi,  for your benefit you spoiled Ahana's engagement day.  You don't have any shame. You're just disgusting.  You are really a Characterles........

Rishi: (roaring and his eyes are filled with blood and are ready to kill anyone body)  Enoughh......... Enough Everyone.  Now no one will say anything only I will say. Why everyone had to decide what is right or wrong for me. Aree I am not a child.  I know what is right or wrong for me. So let me take decided what is right or wrong.  And Lakshmi is my wife.  So Nobody has the right to say anything a bad word against her.  Did you all heard what I had said. 

Everyone got scared seeing this side of Rishi.  No-one had seen Rishi this much angry before. Even Lakshmi got scared.

Neelam: But Rishi she is cheating you.  She is pregnant with Balwinder's Child.....

Rishi: (roaring)  She is not Pregnant. Did you hear me Mom.....  Lakshmi is not pregnant. She is pure like a diamond, like a flower which is offered to god.  She is as pure as River Ganga.  Did you listen me mom.....

Everyone get shocked to hear Rishi's confessions.

That's it for today guys.

I hope you guys will like it.

Please ignore my  grammatical mistakes .

And as always suggestions are welcome.

Do votes and comments.

Till the next update bye guys πŸ‘‹
Take Care πŸ‘

chandujojo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanukirti

The blast is on the way😚

I am just excited

chandujojo thumbnail

Its just amazing loved it yaar...... Rishi's rudra avataar like i seriously loved it and i am just waiting for more updates so please upload asap please yaar it's just a blast and i am just excited for the next

Tanukirti thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandujojo

Its just amazing loved it yaar...... Rishi's rudra avataar like i seriously loved it and i am just waiting for more updates so please upload asap please yaar it's just a blast and i am just excited for the next

Thank you so much.  ❀❀❀   I will try to update asap. 

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 4

Hii guys,

Thank you so much for the great response.

So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Neelam: But Rishi she is cheating you.  She is pregnant with Balwinder's Child.....

Rishi: (roaring)  She is not Pregnant. Did you hear me Mom.....  Lakshmi is not pregnant. She is pure like a diamond, like a flower which is offered to god.  She is as pure as River Ganga.  Did you listen me mom.....

Everyone get shocked to hear Rishi's confessions.

Malishka: (angrily and shouting)  Rishi are you out of your mind, do you know what you are saying. She is pregnant Rishi for god sake. Even Balwinder accepted that the child's father is Balwinder.

Karishma : (angrily)  Yes, Rishi Malishka is right. Lakshmi is trapping you again in her sweet talk,  emotional drama. She is really a drama queen. She should be a actress.  She would have earned a lot of money.

Rishi: (Roaring) Are you all deaf, I said no one will say a word against Lakshmi but you all are acting like a deaf. I said Lakshmi isn't pregnant that means Lakshmi isn't pregnant.

Neelam: (Angry but trying to suppress her anger)  Rishi, for this girl, you're fighting with your own family.

Sonia: (to Lakshmi angrily)  Are you happy now Lakshmi.  You had made our bhai against us.  Tell me One thing, how you do all this so effortlessly. You're so clever that I  can't even imagine. 

Lakshmi was trying to control her tears but a lone tear  skips from her eyes. Her heart is bleeding internally. Word of everyone are hitting her heart like a arrows. Rishi saw Lakshmi crying and in anger broke two vases. All hot really shocked.

Rishi: (Angrily and Roaring) Soniaaaa........  Aren't you have manners, this is the way to talk to your Bhabhi.  Talk with her respectfuy.  If you tried to insult her again then I will forget that you are my sister.

Ayush: (With much hate)  Bhabhi... She isn't our Bhabhi, I trusted her do much,  fought with everyone for her but what she did, played with our reputation, emotions and most importantly she played with your emotions, your feelings.  She is pregnant with someone else child.  She is a characterle....

Ayush fell something burning on his cheeks.  As soon as Ayush lifts is head up, Rishi again slapped him.

Shalu and Lakshmi feels really bad hearing Ayush's venomous words.

Rishi: (Angrily with bloody eyes)  I told you not to speak a word against Lakshmi but you all aren't hearing me. So now listen to me carefully.

Everyone looked at him.

Rishi: (Roaring)  Lakshmi isn't pregnant but Ahana is pregnant. Lakshmi only saved our reputation. So now no one will not day a word against her.

Hearing this everyone looks so shocked.  It's seems like their eye socket come out.

Neelam: What are you Saying Rishi.  Are you out of your mind.

Rishi: No mom I am not out of my mind.  This is the truth and Ahana and Gautam had came to court to tell me the truth. When I heard the truth, I also got shocked to know that but this is the truth, Ahana is pregnant.

Everyone get more shocked.

Karishma : (angrily)  Is Rishi saying the truth.  Are you really pregnant.

Ahana got scared but nodded her head. Everyone get more shocked with this truth.
Karishma slapped Ahana and everyone get shocked.

Karishma : (angrily) Ahana you spoiled everything, you ruined my name, my reputation, my everything. How could you do this.  Now who will marry.

Gautam: (Calmly) Listen to me once Aunty, please.

Karishma nodded.

Gautam: I really love Ahana and she told me about her past and pregnancy. I accept her with everything because I love her. Even my mom and dad also accept her and the child. So please forgive her.  We all will start afresh.

Everyone feels a little relieved after hearing Gautam's confession.

Neelam: (joining hands infront of Gujral's)  We are very grateful to you that you accepted our daughter after such a big thing. Your heart is really big.

Mrs. Gujral: (calmly)  I accepted Ahana because of her loyalty.  She told everything to Gautam. If she wanted she could had hided the truth but she faced it with much courage. She is just like Lakshmi, she is pure like Lakshmi. You all are very lucky to have her in your life Neelamji.

For the first time Karishma feel grateful to Lakshmi for saving Ahana's dignity. But didn't get the courage to say a thank you to her. On the other hand, Malishka fumed with jealousy and anger seeing her plan backfiring.

Neelam: (With a very little guilt) Thank you so much Lakshmi for saving Ahana's Dignity and I am really sorry on the behalf of my family.  I will never forget your this favor.

Lakshmi, Shalu and Bani thought that everything is going to be fine but they are very wrong.

Malishka : (With much jealousy yet calmly)  Aunty I know she fid a big favour on us by saving Ahana's dignity but may be it is her plan so that she can take more money from Rishi. She had taken the advantage of Ahana's problem. After all she is a good actress. If she is such a good person then why she didn't come to save Rishi at hospital when he got hit by the bullet.  Why she signed the divorce paper. And How can we forget that She had even called mahila mukti morcha. So that she can maline our image, our reputation.  I think their parents had given this kind of upbrings to them.

Before Rishi or Lakshmi could react.

Shalu Slaps Malishka hard. Everyone got shocked. Malishka touched her cheek and it is turned out to be Red with finger prints.

Shalu: (Angrily)  HOW DARE YOU MALISHKA TO TALK ABOUT OUR PARENTS LIKE THIS.  HOW DARE YOU TO RISE A FINGER ON OUR PARENT'S UPBRING. BEFORE RISING FINGER ON OUR UPBRING, PLEASE SEE YOUR UPBRING.

But Ayush who is frustrated from all this stuff and angry with Lakshmi and Shalu as he think he betrayed them.

Ayush: (angrily)  How dare you Shalu to slap her and how can you talk like this to her before talking to her see your status. She didn't said anything wrong. You both are cheaters.  If Lakshmi is so good then why did she signed divorce paper. Even if Malishka blackmail her regarding something then she can tell about this To Rishi Bhai, Mama, Me or anyone else but she silently signed the papers.

Shalu was deeply got hurt by Ayush words as she used to think that Ayush is a nice guy but he broked her trust. But she need to end this for all.

Shalu : (to Lakshmi Di)  Di Did you remember Bauji used to say that Puttarji Help everyone even if it cost your life but never anyone let raisr finger on your character.

Lakshmi nods.

Shalu: (Continuing) And he also used to say that if person can't able to save his self respect then even god can't save his Self Respect.

Lakshmi again nods tearfully.

Shalu: (Moist eyed) Di if you let them all harm your self respect thrn no will be able to save your respect. And by doing this you are insulting our bauji's upbring.  Please don't let them harm your and bauji's respect. Please Di come back home.

Lakshmi cries hearing this.

Lakshmi : (Crying) You're right.... Shalu.....  I can let them... degrade...our parent's respect.  I will leave....  this house..... today itself. 

Shalu: (to Ayush, Rishi and Virender)  You know there is two famous idioms,

1.  Half truth is more dangerous than whole lie.

2. Every coin has two sides or aspect.

Virender : (confused) What do you mean by that Shalu.

Shalu: (Angry) Uncle ji.... You all know about your side of story but did anyone know about Di's side of story.  Everyone blames her but did anyone asked her why did she signed on those divorce Papers.  Did anyone asked what happened suddenly that she had to take this decision. No, No one asked.

Rishi, Ayush and Virender thinks and realizeed that Shalu is right.

Shalu: (Disappointed)  Today everyone blamed her without listening the truth.  Even Malishka who is at fault, who is the reason for everything, also blamed my di no one tried to stop her but Ayush you also take Malishka side. So I will tell the truth, no matter what will be the consequences of it. MALISHKA YOU LOVE RISHI JIJU'S OATH, YOU WILL SAY ONLY TRUTH.

Now Malishka become helpless and think that today her truth will be out but she thought that Karishma will save her. So Malishka confidently agreed.

Everyone looks on.....

Shalu: (smriking)  So Malishka you came to our house with divorce papers.

Malishka : Yes, I had.

Shalu: (smirking)  You told us that you and jiju had crossed all your limits in every aspect whether it is emotional, mental or physical. Right...

Malishka : (A little scared but because of Rishi's oath)  Yes.....  I.... I had.

Everyone got shocked but Rishi is shocked to the core.  A lone tear skipped from Lakshmi's eyes. Ayush feels guilty.

Rishi: (angrily)  She is lying....  We had no such kind of relation. 

Shalu: Let me complete the question Jiju.

Shalu: (smirking)  You had blackmailed Di that if she didn't sign the papers,  you will ask your dad to purchase the whole Chawl and even you are the one who had put the alimony clause.

Malishka: (frustrated)  Yes... Yes...  Yes....  I am the one did all this...

Rishi: Why did you do this....

Malishka : (frustrated) Because I love you but you always behind of Lakshmi.  That's why I did all this.

Rishi got really angry he was about to shout but Shalu interruptted.

Shalu: This is also half truths Mr. Ayush Chopra.  The day Di signed the divorce papers, she had came to stay in Oberoi Mansion because she realized that she did wrong with Neelam Aunty and Rishi jiju. But A pandit informed Neelam Aunty that Di's kundali is dangerous for Jiju.  So Neelam aunty insulted Di, our parent's upbrings and ousted her out of the house still Lakshmi di tries to Talk Rishi jiju that why Di called Rishi jiju and asked to meet him. (Rishi remembers how much he was excited to meet Lakshmi that day but....) But she could had talked this divorce happened. And talking about who give information to media. It was me not Di.  But still everyone blames her. She told everyone that she didn't do it but everyone blamed her, insulted our upbrings.

Everyone are so shocked that no one will able to say anything. Gujral's were very shocked to know how much Lakshmi has gone through.  They were feeling bad for her.

Everyone looked at Malishka angrily and at Neelam with disappointment .

Shalu: (after seeing everyone's reaction, she smirked)  Don't look at them like this, something is still left.

Now everyone was thinking what was left. Malishka thinks now what is left.

Shalu : (calmly)  Ahana please play this video whuch in this pen drive.
Shalu gives the pendrive to ahana.

Ahana play the video .

Video Content: πŸ‘‡

In the video Pandit (whom Malishka bring and asked him to lie  was telling a guys that how Malishka Bedi asked him to lie that Lakshmi is dangerous for Rishi but in reality Lakshmi is the only life saver of Rishi.

Video ends.

Everyone are hell shocked and can't believed that Malishka put Rishi's life in danger. Rishi was hell shocked and guilty.

Again shalu interrupted,

Shalu: The person whom this pandit is telling all the things , is my friend who is a journalist,  he did the Pandit's sting operation. Now I have proved my sister innocent.  So now I will take her with me.

Now all are feeling guilty for their behavior with Lakshmi including Karishma, Neelam and Sonia but at the same time feeling angry at Malishka. 

Someone comes and slapped Malishka hard.

Precap: Everyone's reaction and guilt. And who slapped Malishka.

2000+ words.

I don't know whether you guys will like it or not. But I tried my best. And please forgive to show all the characters accusing her because it is important to show the truth.

Please ignore my  grammatical mistakes .

And as always suggestions are welcome.

Do votes and comments.

Take Care πŸ‘

chandujojo thumbnail

Its just wowwwwwww i just loved it like seriously i didn't expect it from u tanukriti......u know i was tho thinking when j was reading the 3 part i was thinking it will only lead to the revealation of the pregnancy ...... But u seriously u had πŸ”₯ on ur pen today like i am just blasted and yeah i loving it keep on.....and it's a slap on ayush's face who keeps on insulting lakshmi.....as hee is the one whom we thought will always support lakshmiiii but kya huya ek toofan aaya like kuch an ban huyi and just sab support gaya but loving it keep on and no Apun tujhko dhamki de raha hai mujhe aagla part chahiye yeh stern warning hai 

Ps don't mind i am just excited so please update asapπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ love u 😘😘😘😘

And and ig her mother or Karishma or neelam slapped her just excitedddddπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Tanukirti thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandujojo

Its just wowwwwwww i just loved it like seriously i didn't expect it from u tanukriti......u know i was tho thinking when j was reading the 3 part i was thinking it will only lead to the revealation of the pregnancy ...... But u seriously u had πŸ”₯ on ur pen today like i am just blasted and yeah i loving it keep on.....and it's a slap on ayush's face who keeps on insulting lakshmi.....as hee is the one whom we thought will always support lakshmiiii but kya huya ek toofan aaya like kuch an ban huyi and just sab support gaya but loving it keep on and no Apun tujhko dhamki de raha hai mujhe aagla part chahiye yeh stern warning hai 

Ps don't mind i am just excited so please update asapπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ love u 😘😘😘😘

And and ig her mother or Karishma or neelam slapped her just excitedddddπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Seriously speaking when I had written this update I was not sure that this is my best or not.  But yaa it's my frustration on every character who hurt Lakshmi, blamed her.  I want to see a stronger Lakshmi in the show but it was missing. But I think now the current track is getting good again.  And Thank you so much for your lovely comment πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• As I told you that the next part will be a blast.  So I had completed my commitment. And tension nhi lene ka bhidu apun teri dhamki ko bahut serious liya hai.  Apun tere update ek dam jaldi dega bhidu. ( I really don't know this language 😜😜😜😜)

And let see who slapped Malishka  

chandujojo thumbnail

Yeah sure bhiduuuu...hahhahahahhhhaa🀣🀣

Tanukirti thumbnail

Part 5

Hii guys,

Without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

So the episode started with someone slapping Malishka. Malishka felt her cheek was burning. Before Malishka could see who slapped her.  She felt her other cheek burning. Malishka then see that Neelam is slapping her.

Lakshmi and Shalu goes to Rishi's Room.

Neelam: (angrily shouting)  How dare you Malishka to put my son life in danger.  I thought you were in love with my son, but today I got to know that you never loved him.

Malishka: (Crying and Angry but tries to hide her anger) No Aunty you are wrong.  I love Rishi,I really love Rishi that's why I did all this.  Karishma Aunty please explain her naa.

But Karishma didn't said anything.

Neelam: (angrily) If you ever loved him then you had never putted his life in danger but you did. It is the proof that you never loved, you are only obsessed with him.  You even stooped so low to win Rishi that you brought That fake pandit, told Lakshmi false things about you and Rishi. Or what proof you want to know that you are only obsessed with him. 

Now Malishka had enough of her. 

Malishka : (crying )  Enough...Enough of you guys. You know what now I am feeling lucky that I didn't married to Rishi.  You know  why guys because you all think about you like a selfish person. You all are saying that I am wrong but any of you asked why. No no one asked but I will tell you... Because I  loved Rishi, I always loved Rishi... I accept I did wrong, I did very wrong but you all forgot... I am the one who made Rishi agreed for marriage with Lakshmi.  You Aunty (pointing on Neelam) You asked me to convince Rishi but did you thought for once How I would have feeled. No you didn't aunty but still I convinced Rishi.  I saw him getting married, everyone was enjoying but any of you thought about me that time.... How's much I was feeling pain like someone was stabbing my heart continuously. But I silently beared everything. That time no one saw my sacrifice but now everyone is seeing my mistakes, my crimes, my madness. Ayush please tell me Can you see Shalu marrying someone else infront of you. ( Ayush got shocked hearing this as he didn't expect that Malishka know about it but saying frankly he can't see Shalu without someone else not even in dream)  Don't be shocked Ayush I know you love Shalu a lot.  And I know your answer then how can you all expect from me that I can bear to see my love with someone else. I accept I did wrong, I did very wrong but for whom...  for Rishi. I did everything to get my love back.  I know I hurted Lakshmi a lot but I initially liked her a lot but love made me blind but today my blindfold is took off and I know now that Rishi van never be mine.... So I will go away but please guys try to think that in all this mess neither I was wrong nor Lakshmi.  Wrong was your behavior with both of us.  I loved you all like my family but Sometimes People falls for wrong people.  Same happened with me and Lakshmi. Now I won't say anything more and I going away for forever. After today You All will never see my face again.....

Saying this Malishka left. 

All are again shocked including Karishma, Sonia, Neelam, Ayush,  Rishi.

Neelam Point of view,

I have never thought that I could do this much wrong with two pure souls.  One turned evil because of my stupidity and other is suffering from heartbreaks because of me.  How could I had done this to these two girls.  I am big culprit of Lakshmi and Malishka.

Lakshmi she always saved my son's life and I always but blame on him. But I always insulted her,  her parent's upbrings, her values, her sister.  Always called her a gold digger.  How can I be so wrong. My parent's never give me such values and upbring.

No I have to rectify my mistakes.....

Neelam's Point of view ended.

Ayush Point of view,

How I changed so much,  I blamed Lakshmi for everything small things. I blamed her for Mami's accident, blamed her for hiding food bags, blamed her for changing my sister.  I even called her Characterless and attention seeker.  I  always blamed her without asking her Why she had signed those divorce papers. Shalu told right every story has two aspect and I didn't hear her side of story and always think that my point of view and my side of story is right. Shalu....  Even I misbehaved with Shalu too.  Told her so much bad. She always tried to told me the truth but I always badmouth her. And Malishka she also told the truth.  We never saw how much pain she had incurred in all these process. Seeing your loved ones marrying infront of our eyes is like dying thousands times. I always bad mouthed her for coming between Rishi bhai and Lakshmi Bhabhi but never tried to see her Point of view. I didn't deserve forgiveness of any of three. I didn't.....

Ayush Point of view ended.

Virender Point of view

I always regarded Lakshmi, Shalu and Malishka as my daughters but I did wrong with trio.  Lakshmi tried to tell me the truth but I didn't heared her. I blamed her that she is gold digger, characterless, even put the blame of hiding food bags. I never tried to hear Point of view just blamed her like anything. I stooped so low, today I am ashamed of myself. And Malishka said right we all are selfish... I never tried to saw her pain. We never thought about her nor Lakshmi... I  have to apologize to both of them.

Virender Point of view ended.

Karishma Point of view,

I am not a good mom at all.  All this happened with my daughter and I didn't understand, I really failed as a mother. And Lakshmi she give Ahana a feel of a mother, love of a mother.  But what I did with Lakshmi, Always make her life a hell, blamed her always, always spew venom against her.  I think I should apologize to her.

Karishma's point of view ended.

Sonia Point of view,

I think Malishka said right, we are always selfish. We never valued anyone feelings. I always behaved badly with Lakshmi....  Bhabhi,  I think I should change my attitude with her.  Yes, I will mend my relationship with bhabhi. I will change myself for good.

Sonia Point of view ended.

Rishi eyes are filled with tears and his vision become blurry because of it.

Rishi Point of view,

I am shocked with turn of events, my mom, malishka betrayed me. I never expected this from them.  I  like a fool always blamed her for betraying me but in reality I was the one who always betrayed her.  I accused her of divorcing me but if I have gone through the same, even I would have divorced her but she did under Malishka's pressure.  She even tried to talk to me in Court but I didn't listen to her. I am a fool,  a very big fool.  I don't deserve to be alive, I should die,  I blamed her of being pregnant with someone else.  How could I think like that for Lakshmi. She protected my sister but I  failed miserably to protect her. I failed as a husband and as a brother. I am the worst person on this earth. 

And talking about Malishka.... from teenage time we are together, she loves me like a mad, she even let me marry someone else for my safety but I never noticed her pain. She used to shout to take out her pain but I even scolded her for that too.  She was my friend atleast but I failed as a friend tooo.  I am a big failure,  A big failure.  But I can't lose Lakshmi, I will not let her go... I will stop her and will rectify my every mistake. Yes I will.....

Rishi Point of view ended.

The next two part will be interesting.

I know that This part is boring and many of you aren't is support of Malishka but if we think rationally even she let go his love to save him from markesh dosh which is very difficult to let your love go and marry someone else infront of your eyes. So I think both Malishka and Lakshmi had suffered. But I had no offense against anyone thought or feeling.  So please forgive me if I hurted anyone unintentionallyπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. And I want to thank everyone for your great support guys, Thank you so much guys.

Due to story, there may three or four more chapters, so I hope you guys will not have any problem with it.

And as always suggestion are always welcome. 

Take Care  πŸ‘

Tanukirti thumbnail

Thank you so much 😊