Rishmi The Bleeding Heart 💔 (Complete) Last part updated

Posted: 1 years ago

Hii guys,

So this is basically a four or five shot on the current track. So let's continue,

Gautam and his family came. As everyone are busy in chating with each other, So ahana got a chance to talk to Gautam.

Ahana: (Worried)  Gautam Did you talked to your parents.

Gautam: (smiling)  Yes,  I have and they are ready to accept the baby but they had told me to not talk about it today. So We will discuss about it later.  I hope you understand.

Ahana: (happily hugged him)  You don't know Gautam, what you have done.  I am  feeling so much relief. (But then remember something)  But Gautam we have to stop the divorce proceedings of Rishi Bhai and Lakshmi Bhabhi.

Gautam: (worried) Yes, we have to do something.  Let me think.

Ahana: (worried)  Think fast.

Gautam: (with relief)  Idea.

He told his plan to her and she agreed.

Gautam goes to Pandit and told him to tell everyone that He and Ahana have to go to Mandir for the pooja and only He and Ahana can go and the pooja is very important. Gautam gives him some money and the pandit agreed.

The pandit did as Gautam's instruction. He informed everyone about  the Pooja.

Neelam: But Panditji suddenly.  You hadn't informed us before and the muhrat (auspicious time)  will be in sometime.

Pandit: Beta Today is very big day. If groom and bride will do this pooja then Their life will be very peaceful and they will be together for seven birth and no will be able to separate them.

Hearing this Neelam agreed and both Ahana and Gautam left.

They sit in the car,

Ahana: (happy)  I am really lucky to have you as my life partner.  Thank you so much Gautam for doing everything for me.

Gautam: (happily)  Ahana this is my child too and I am doing everything for our child.

Hearing this Ahana get teary eyed and thanks her star for sending gautam in her life.

On the other hand,

Lakshmi and Rishi reached the court. Both remember their beautiful moments with each other.

Rishi tried Last time to know the truth of pregnancy.

Rishi: (calmly)  Lakshmi after we will not be husband and wife anymore.  We lose our right on each other. So please tell me the truth.  Are you really pregnant Lakshmi.

Lakshmi thinks :

Rishi I am really sorry but I can't tell you the truth because if I did then you will lose your temper and you will ruin everything.  And I can't take a risk for Ahana'life.  I am sorry.

Lakshmi : I don't want to talk about that. 

Saying this she start going.

Rishi thought :

Why Lakshmi, Why did you betrayed me. It's really paining me but you are not even bothered about me.  How can you change this much Lakshmi. Where is my Lakshmi, my minti. I am really missing her. But I think it's my mistake if I didn't had started our relationship on lies then we will be living as a happy couple.

His thought got broken as a couple collided with him. Saying Sorry they left.

Rishmi comes to judge's cabin.

Judge: (serious) So Mr. And Mrs. Oberoi do you have taken any decision or had and discussion.

Rishi: (feeling not good)  Mam I tried to talk to her but she is just kept saying that I don't want to talk about it.

Judge: So Mrs. Oberoi you accept that you are carrying the child of someone else and you don't want to live with Mr. Oberoi.

Lakshmi : (helplessly)  Yes,  I accept that I am pregnant.

Judge didn't feel convinced but still : Ok So as you both don't want to live together, so court can't force anyone to live together. So I am going to give you divorce officially. She was about to put stamp on divorce paper but suddenly stopped.

Voice : Please stop mam............

All looks towards the voice.

Rishmi got shocked.

Rishi: Ahana-Gautam what you both are doing here.

Lakshmi : (looking at Ahana)  Ahana why are you here,  you should be at home.  Today is your engagement.

Ahana: (confidently) No Bhabhi Rishi Bahi has the right to know the truth.  He should know about it.

Lakshmi : (sternly) Ahana just go back to home. 

Gautam: (calmly)  No Bhabhi, you have done so much for us and truth can't be hide for long.  Today or tomorrow truth will come out, so then why not today.

Rishi: (confused)  Truth...  Which truth...

Judge: Yes Miss. Ahana, which truth you are talking about.

Lakshmi tries to interfere but judge stopped her.

Ahana : (little afraid) Rishi Bhai, Lakshmi Bhabhi is not pregnant  but I am the one who is pregnant.

Hearing this Rishi and Judge got shocked.

Ahana: (afraid)  Yes Bhai,  I am pregnant and bhabhi had taken my blam on herself and hear everyone's taunt for me.

Rishi got teary eyed hearing this.

That's it for today guys.

I hope you guys will like it.

This is compensation from my side as I hadn't write something on Rishmi from so long.  So I hope you guys will like it. Please inform me too that you want to read it or not.

Please ignore my  grammatical mistakes .

Do votes and comments.

Till the next update bye guys πŸ‘‹
Take Care πŸ‘

🫢🫢🫢

Please update next part soon

Originally posted by sr1209

🫢🫢🫢

Please update next part soon

I will dear πŸ‘

Just awesome,fantastic no words and please upload as soon as possible waiting for ur next update..❀️❀️❀️😍😍😻😻πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Originally posted by chandujojo

Just awesome,fantastic no words and please upload as soon as possible waiting for ur next update..❀️❀️❀️😍😍😻😻πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Thank you so much dear  for your appreciation πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I will update soon

Part 2

Hii guys,

I hope you all have liked the previous episode. So without wasting anyone time let's continue the story,

Rishi got teary eyed but tried to reconfirm it.

Rishi : (shocked as well as teary eyed)  Ahana Do you know what you're saying.  You're pregnant.

Ahana: (ashamed)  Yes Bhai, I am pregnant.

Rishi got really shocked.

Lakshmi : (teary eyed)  Ahana why did you come here and telled the truth. You should be at home, today is your engagement.  I kept this secret for so long so that you can get time to convince Gautam and his family. To save me you spoiled everything.  What about your image if media came to know about this, they will publish rubbish about you. You shouldn't have came here.

Ahana: (teary eyed at Lakshmi's concern for her)  Bhabhi you're still thinking about me, if I didn't came here on time then you both have been divorced. And don't worry about informing Gautam's family.  (Ahana smiles looking towards Gautam)  Bhabhi Gautam's Mom and Dad accepted my child.  I am really lucky to have him as my life partner.

Gautam smiles hearing this.  Lakshmi got happy for Ahana. But Rishi was again shocked.

Lakshmi : (crying because of happiness)  I am....  really happy for......you Ahana. I am really..... happy.

Lakshmi goes toward Gautam.

Lakshmi : (folding her hands infront of Gautam)  Thank you so much Gautamji for accepting Ahana.  There is no words to describe my thank you to you.  You have really a big heart. I will be grateful to you my whole life.

Gautam: (calmly)  Bhabhi don't join hand please. Infact I should say thanks to you because of you I got time to convince my parents.  So thank you so much Lakshmi Bhabhi.  Whatever I had done, it is for the child. Whatever happened, there is no fault of the unborn child.  And I will be his father and will give him every happiness of life.  When we have q child of our then too this child will be more important for me because this child will introduce us to Parenthood.

Ahana smiles widely hearing this.  Lakshmi also is very happy for Ahana.  Rishi was still registering everything because this is just so shocking news to him. Judge also was seeing everything silently.

Now Rishi speaks.

Rishi: (teary eyed to Gautam)  Thank you so much Gautam for accepting my sister.  My sister is really lucky that she is going to marry such a great man.  I am sure you will be a very good husband. Rishi said this looking at Lakshmi painfully.

Judge: (in her usual manner)  So the truth is unfolded. So Mr.Oberoi now you know that your wife is not pregnant. So I want to know from you and Mrs. Oberoi that you both still want to proceed with this divorce.

Ahana and Gautam are looking at each other nervously.

Rishi looks at Lakshmi painfully and regretfully.

Rishi remember how everyone accused Lakshmi, how everyone taunted her like hell.  All Questioned her character too but she didn't tell the truth. Then he remembers their good moments. Then he remembers how Lakshmi comes to know about Rishi and Malishka'a extra marital affair.

Then Rishi thinks:

May be Behind this divorce, there is a helpness of Lakshmi.  Maybe she is hiding the real reason of divorce.  I have to find out it.  Yes, I have to find out the truth.

Lakshmi remember their beautiful moments but Lakshmi thinks Rishi will proceed, so she closed her eyes.

Judge: I am waiting Mr. And Mrs.  Oberoi for your answer.

Lakshmi's eyes was still closed.

Rishi: (looking at Lakshmi)  No Mam,  I won't want to proceed with divorce as I have to find many question's answer.  So I request you to not grant us divorce.

Hearing this Gautam and Ahana got happy.  But Lakshmi got shocked. She was able to believe her ears.  So she opened her eyes and looked at Rishi.  But she find A confused, Angry and guilty Rishi.

Judge: What is your decision Mrs. Oberoi.

Lakshmi : Mam I still want to give a chance to our relation.

But she thinks : I really don't know Rishi whether you want to live with me or not but I really love you and I want to save you from the Markesh Dosh.

Judge : Ok, So you both didn't want to proceed with divorce.  So I am giving you two months to find out the answer of your tangled Relation.

Rishi and Lakshmi : Thank you Mam.

All comes out.

Ahana: (calmly)  Bhai please forgive me because of me, your relation was about to end.

Rishi: (calmly) Don't think about me today.  It is your day and just live this day because this day gives immense happiness, I can say on personal experience.

Lakshmi look at him.

Gautam: I think we should leave because everyone at home are waiting for all of us.

Everyone nods and leaves in two cars.

Car 1 : Rishi and Lakshmi

Car2 : Gautam and Ahana

Car 2,

Ahana: I am really happy and relieved now.  Now I can start my new life without any guilt.

Gautam: Even I am really excited for our new life.  And I am sure everything will be fine between Rishi and Lakshmi Bhabhi.

Ahana: Hope so.

Car 1,

The ride of this car is so silent.  Both didn't speak to each other. So Rishi played a song

SongπŸ‘‡

οΏΌ

Listening the song, Both Just start thinking about each other.

Soon Both Car reached Oberoi Mansions.

That's it for today guys.

I hope you guys will like it.

Please ignore my  grammatical mistakes .

Do votes and comments.

Till the next update bye guys πŸ‘‹
Take Care πŸ‘

Just wanted that and u made it out so beautiful just loved it 😻😻😻😻 it's just going to be interesting how Rishi will find out the reason behind this divorce procedure and I'm hell a excited πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€© love u for thisπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😘😘😘❀️❀️❀️

Just wanted that and u made it out so beautiful just loved it 😻😻😻😻 it's just going to be interesting how Rishi will find out the reason behind this divorce procedure and I'm hell a excited πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€© love u for thisπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😘😘😘❀️❀️❀️

And i wanted to know that do the oberois know about Ahana's pregnancy or the blast toofan is ahead in the Oberoi mansion πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Thank you so much πŸ’• And the next two parts will be major twist. So just wait for them dear 😊