Dil Beparwah...Oblivious heart...RishMi TanShi SS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Cover page

Thank you so much Sevenstreaks for the beautiful cover page.

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail

Dil Beparwah...Oblivious heart...Part 1

I dedicate this SS to my dear friend Shesha who asked me to write a SS merging the plots of Bawaal ad Satyaprem ki katha.TanShi track is inspired by the movie Bawaal and RishMi track is inspired from the movie Satyaprem ki katha with some changes.I have not seen both these movies.But I saw the story explanation on youtube.

Shesha suggested AdiYa,AnuPre,VaNi,DriKshit,HarIca,TanShi for Bawaal.But I did not choose any pair from the first 4 pairs because I have already written many stories on them and there is already a FF on Bawaal where Harshad is the ML.I thought of choosing HarIca,but since their jodi pictures are less,I chose to write Bawaal on TanShi.Though I have written stories on TanShi before,none of them had TanShi as the lead pair.So I chose TanShi to play the lead couple in Bawaal.

Thanks to Shesha for suggesting the title Dil Beparwah.Actually from the list of the title suggestions which you gave me,I felt that Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan and Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga were the titles which suit this SS more.But since I had already written stories with these 2 titles before,I chose 'Dil baparwah' as the title.

A school classroom...

A male teacher asked a question to his student.The student did not answer the question.

The teacher got angry:Why can't you study properly?When I was your age,I was a brilliant student who topped the class.I got selected for IAS.But since my passion is teaching,I did'nt go for IAS and became a school teacher.

The male teacher is none other than Rishi Singh Bedi.

Rishi said in his mind:When I was in school,I just managed to get pass mark.I did not get any IAS selection.I love self boasting.If I don't do self promotion,who will promote me?Teaching is so boring.Because of dad only I took up this job.I don't want to teach the new lesson.It's so boring.How will I escape from it?Yes...I got a nice idea.

Rishi:Children....I will not teach the new lesson.Because it's so simple that you can study by yourself.So...

Rishi chose the top student of the class named Navneet.

Rishi:Navneet...you should do the presentation of the next lesson.Prepare well and come tomorrow.I am giving you training to be a good student in future.

Navneet:Ok Sir.

Rishi smiled.

Rishi thought:I escaped from teaching that boring lesson.

Rishi's parents Raj and Rano found a girl for Rishi.They took him there to meet her.

She was none other than Tanuja.Rishi got mesmerized by Tanuja's beauty.

They sent Rishi and Tanuja to a room to talk.

Tanuja:You are a school teacher.Right?

Rishi:Yes.

Tanuja:Why did you choose this job?

Rishi:I got IAS selection.But I chose to be a school teacher.Because I love children and teaching is a great job.It's a noble profession.

Tanuja got impressed by him.

Tanuja:You chose to be a teacher because money is secondary for you and you value the teaching job.You are great.

Rishi smiled.

Rishi thought:Everyone believes my self boasting.I am great.

Tanuja:I want to tell you something.Actually I was suffering epilepsy since childhood.I was taking treatment.

Rishi was shocked.

Tanuja:The last few years I did not show any symptom of epilepsy.

Rishi was relieved and he smiled.

Rishi:Then don't worry.You are completely cured.In future also you won't have any such health issue.

Tanuja smiled.

Tanuja:So you have no problem in marrying me?

Rishi:No.Why should I?

Tanuja smiled and said in her mind:Nobody was willing to marry me because of my disease.But you accepted me with this disease.You are great Rishi.

Rishi smiled at her:It's 'yes' from me.What about you?

Tanuja blushed and said keeping her hand over the chest:You have captured my heart in the first meeting itself.

Rishi smiled happily.

While driving the car,Tanuja blushed thinking of her sweet interaction with Rishi.

(Thank you Salley for the lovely edit).

Tanuja imagined celebrating Eid with Rishi.

Tum jo mile to hai zindagi ko
Koyi kinara mil gya
Oh dil dhoondhta tha bas ek katra
Dariya hi sara mil gya

She imagined having romantic moments with Rishi.The same time Rishi also imagined romancing Tanuja.

Tujhse milke hua mere dil ko yaqeen
Koi bhi tujhse jyada zaroori nahi

Tere bin meri duniyan thi puri nahi
Teri khwahish mein aawara jhume re jiya

Dilon ki ye doriyan
Rab ne hai jodiyan
Oh re piya tere sang behta
Jaaun re, jaaun re

Dilon ki ye doriyan
Rab ne hai jodiyan

Oh re piya tera hun
Ye kehta jaaun re

Aaa …. Oh nimo re

Mujhko bulaye paas laaye
Ishare tere

Duniyan kya hai bin bataaye
Hawale tere

Tujhpe hai haariya
Jag main to saareyan

Hoga tujh bin ab sajna

Jeena nahi(Bawaal).

Rishi sat near his colleague Rishikesh Sir.

Rishi:There is a happy news Rishikesh.My marriage is fixed.Her name is Tanuja.She does online clothes business.

Rishikesh:That's great.Congrats Rishi.Is it a arranged marriage?

Rishi:Of course yes.It is an arranged marriage.Where will I get time to fall in love?

Rishikesh smiled.

Rishi:But the problem is that my wedding is on your wedding day.So I cannot attend your wedding.

Rishikesh:It's a surprise that we both are getting married on the same day.It's sad that we cannot attend each other's wedding.

Rishi:Yes.But we can have a get together later.

Rishikesh:Sure.

Rishi:Yours is an arranged marriage or love marriage?

Rishikesh:It's a love marriage as well as an arranged marriage.

Rishi:How is it possible?

Rishikesh smiled.

Flash back...

At a wedding function Rishikesh saw a girl dancing.He was lost in her completely.

Rishikesh dreamt of dancing with her.

Ae Halo Re Halo

Hey…

Halo Re
Thaam Le Tu Meri Yeh Kalayi Re
Kalayi Re

Balo Re
Bajne De Ishq Ki Shehnayi Re
Shehnayi Re

Laal Choodiyan Chamke Thara Hathon Ma
Hey Vaage Jhanjar Ni Jhankaar Raaton Ma
Laal Choodiyan Chamke Thara Hathon Ma
Hey Vaage Jhanjar Ni Jhankaar Raaton Ma

Sun Sajni
Sun Sun Sun

Sun Sajni Baaje Dhol
Main Toh Naachunga
Mujhe Ghar Jaane Ko Na Bol
Main Toh Naachunga

Sun Sajna Baaje Dhol
Main Toh Naachungi
Main Toh Naachungi

Aaj Garba Ma
Jhoom Jhoom Naachungi
Main Toh Gol Gol
Ghoom Ghoom Naachungi

Sun Sajni Baaje Dhol
Main Toh Naachunga
Main Toh Naachunga

Hey…

Sarar Sarar Chunri Jo Lehrayi Hai
Isne Dhakanein Badhayi Hai
Nazar Nazar Se Kyun Sharmayi Hai
Ishq Karne Ki Ghadi Aayi Hai

Sarar Sarar Chunri Jo Lehrayi Hai
Isne Dhakanein Badhayi Hai
Nazar Nazar Se Kyun Sharmayi Hai
Ishq Karne Ki Ghadi Aayi Hai

Aaj Dooriyan Na Ho Mulakaaton Ma
Bheeg Ja Meri Zulf Ki Barsaaton Ma

Sun Sajni
Sun Sun Sun

Sun Sajni Baaje Dhol
Main Toh Naachunga
Main Toh Naachunga

Sun Sajna Baaje Dhol
Main Toh Naachungi
Aaj Mujhko Ghuma De Gol Gol
Main Toh Naachungi

Main Bhi Sang Tere Ghoom Ghoom
Aaj Garba Ma Jhoom Jhoom
Hey.. Sang Tere Macha Ke Kehar
Aaj Lehar Gair Gair Lehar

Hey…

Main Bhi Sang Tere
Ghoom Ghoom Naachunga
Aaj Garba Ma
Jhoom Jhoom Naachungi

Sang Tere Macha Ke Kehar
Naachunga
Aaj Lehar Gair Gair Lehar
Naachungi

Main Toh Naachunga
Main Toh Naachungi

Hey… Ho

(
Satyaprem Ki Katha).

After the dance Rishikesh went near her.

Rishikesh:Hi...I am Rishikesh Oberoi.

She:Hi..I am Lakshmi Bajwa.

Rishikesh:You danced very well.It was very beautiful.I could not take my eyes off you.

Lakshmi smiled.

Lakshmi:Thank you very much.But are you trying to flirt with me?

Rishikesh was embarrassed.

Lakshmi:Then leave it.Because I am already committed.I have a lover.

Rishikesh was shattered.Lakshmi walked away smiling.

Rishikesh had lost all the hopes to get Lakshmi.So he agreed to marry the girl chosen by her parents.He went to the girl's house to see the girl.He was stunned to see the girl as she was Lakshmi.

Rishikesh and Lakshmi were sent to a room to talk.

Rishikesh:Do you remember me?We had met at the function.

Lakshmi:Yes.We talked to each other.I remember.

Rishikesh:Are your parents forcing you to marry me?You can tell me frankly.I will back out of this marriage alliance.Because I know that you have a lover.

Lakshmi:I broke up with my boyfriend.I want to show my ex boyfriend that I can live without him.That's why I agreed to marry the boy chosen by my parents.

Rishikesh smiled.

Rishikesh:Well done Lakshmi.Every girl should do this instead of crying over her useless ex boyfriend.You are a role model to all the weak girls.

Lakshmi smiled slightly.

Rishikesh:I am glad to get a strong girl like you as my life partner.So I am ready to marry you.What about you?

Lakshmi:I am also ready to marry you.

Rishikesh smiled happily.

Present....

Rishi:So that's how it is both love and arranged marriage for you.

Rishikesh:Yes.God is great.God loves me so much that to fulfil my love he made Lakshmi break up with his boy friend.

They both laughed.

The wedding day...

Lakshmi got ready in the bridal attire.

She remembered the day Rishikesh had come to see her.

Flash back...

Before Rishikesh came,her father Manish told her:I know that you want to talk to the boy about everything.But never do that.

Her mother Swarna:If you talk too much,he may drop this proposal.It will remain as a pain forever in our minds.

Manish:Our family reputation will also be harmed.So please just marry the boy we chose for you.

Lakshmi nodded painfully.

Present......

Rishi dreamt of having sweet romantic moments with Lakshmi.

Haan Haan Haan…

Saunp Doon Tujhko
Yeh Dil Sambhale Rakha Tha

Tera Hi Hona Tha
Shayad Yeh Pehle Se Likha Tha

Mehndi Ke Rang Se
Dil Ka Rang Mil Jaane De Aaj
Jo Na Mile Pehle
Unko Mil Jaane De Aaj

Aaj Ke Baad Tu Meri Rehna

Tu Meri Rehna Haan Aaj Ke Baad
Tu Meri Rehna Aaj Ke Baad

Haan Pardesi Aayega
Tujhko Le Jayega
Uda Ke Apne Saath

Dekhenge Saare
Aur Woh Le Jayega

Chhuda Ke Humse Tera Hath

Ho Jayegi Ab Teri Vidayi
Phir Bhi Nahi Hogi Tu Parayi

Rishikesh and Lakshmi got married.

Aankhein Nam Hain
Khushiyan Bhi Sang Hain
Bajne Do Charo Oar Shehnayi

Ho Aaja Tujhko Sawarun Main
Aaj Teri Nazrein Utarun

Haan Heere Moti Hai Kya
Main Tujhpe Zindagi Vaarun

Ho Laal Rang Teri Maang Mein
Aise Sajaya Hai
Aaj Se Maine Khud Ko
Yoon Tera Banaya Hai

(
Satyaprem Ki Katha).

Rishi and Tanuja got married.

Tujhse milke hua mere dil ko yaqeen
Koi bhi tujhse jyada zaroori nahi
Tere bin meri duniyan thi puri nahi
Teri khwahish mein aawara jhoome re jiya

Dilon ki ye doriyan

Rab ne hai jodiyan
Jaaun re.. jaaun re

Dilon ki ye doriya
Rab ne hai jodiyan
Oh re piya tera hoon
Ye kehta jaun re

Tu sajna ko daras dikh
Mere nain gaye hai taras dikha
Ek baar tu mujhpe baras dikh
Mere nain gaye hai taras dikha

Mere paas jo hai tera
Kuchh bhi nahi hai mera
Tujhse hai mera ye jahan

Dilon ki ye doriyan
Rab ne hai jodiyan
Jaaun re.. jaaun re(Bawaal).

Rishikesh entered the room.lakshmi was wearing an ordinary saree.

Rishikesh:I thought that you would be wearing a glittering attire like the brides we see in movies.

Lakshmi:It's old fashioned to wear lehenga or gaudy sarees at nuptial night.They are so heavy.I am more comfortable in normal clothes.That's why I wore a simple saree.

Rishikesh smiled:I can understand that.No problem.Can I tell you something?

Lakshmi nodded.

Rishikesh:I had fallen in love with you at first sight itself.That's why I talked to you that day.

Lakshmi was stunned.

Rishikesh:I was very sad to hear that you have a boy friend.But I felt very happy to hear about your break up.Because I got what I desired for.I am lucky to have you as my wife.I have never loved anyone else in my life.I did not even have a casual girl friend.

Lakshmi became emotional.

Rishi held her hand.

Lakshmi:I feel tired and sleepy.I want to sleep.So can you please stop talking leave my hand?

Rishikesh got embarrassed.

Rishikesh:Ok.You sleep.

Without even looking at his face,Lakshmi just lay down on the bed and slept.Rishikesh became dull.

Rishi entered the decorated bedroom and went near Tanuja who was sitting on the bed.

Rishi:Tanuja...

Tanuja got up from the bed.Rishi moved closer to Tanuja.

She started breathing heavily.Suddenly she fell down on the bed shaking her body.Rishi was shocked.

Rishi:Oh no...it's fits.

Rishi became nervous and sweated seeing her condition.He called the doctor.

Edited by jasminerahul - 3 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Yay res

i love your stories

please add shalu ayush too if possiblesmiley42

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful update 😃

Just loved it 🤗

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thankyou so much for writing the story for me.

Both the MLs are Rishi. I didn't notice that until I start reading BL Rishi's portions. Glad you changed BL's Rishi name into Rishikesh.

Amazing start. Rishi is very much self-conscious and proud of his image. He even lied everyone that he took teaching profession as it is noble. Haha. But he is never interested in it. Tanuja doing online business is cool. Tanuja and Rishi's conversation is cute and romantic. Poor Tanuja was impressed by his lies. Surprising that Rishi and Rishikesh wedding is scheduled on the same date. Rishikesh is a gentleman as he didn't try to follow Lakshmi when she admitted that she is committed. Sad that Lakshmi's parents compelled Lakshmi to marry Rishi after her breakup. So Lakshmi is not marrying Rishi to prove herself to her ex-boyfriend. The wedding scenes and the pictures are very beautiful. Lakshmi is very ignorant towards Rishi that she slept without showing any interest in Rishi's words. Poor Tanuja! Her disease returned to her.

MochaQueen thumbnail

This story has multiple Rishissmiley36

Is Tanuja Muslim because shes celebrating eid?? Aur yeh Rishi to reacher se ziada doctor lagta haismiley36

jasminerahul thumbnail

Yes 2 Rishis.smiley36Tanuja is not a Muslim.But in her dream she is celebrating Eid.You mean in the pics Rishi looks like a doctor?smiley36

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

This story has multiple Rishissmiley36

Is Tanuja Muslim because shes celebrating eid?? Aur yeh Rishi to reacher se ziada doctor lagta haismiley36

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

Great update.... nicely written 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rishi telling his students that he was a brilliant student in his academic activities, while he just managed to pass seems like he is lying to himself. Rishi telling the students to study the next chapter by themselves and make a presentation looks like he is running away from his teaching responsibilities as he doesn't like teaching. Rishi telling Tanuja that he likes teaching seems like he's lying to her. Tanuja's disclosure about her fits Iis true but telling him about her recovery is a lie. Shocking that Lakshmi told Rishikesh that she has a boyfriend. Sad that Lakshmi didn't marry the guy she loved. The dream songs and marriage songs are romantic. Sad that Lakshmi never accepted Vinayak accepted him wholeheartedly. I wonder who is Lakshmi's boyfriend. Sad that Tanuja got fits. Loved Rishi"s concern.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thanks a lot.Its not Vinayak,it's Rishikesh.

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Rishi telling his students that he was a brilliant student in his academic activities, while he just managed to pass seems like he is lying to himself. Rishi telling the students to study the next chapter by themselves and make a presentation looks like he is running away from his teaching responsibilities as he doesn't like teaching. Rishi telling Tanuja that he likes teaching seems like he's lying to her. Tanuja's disclosure about her fits Iis true but telling him about her recovery is a lie. Shocking that Lakshmi told Rishikesh that she has a boyfriend. Sad that Lakshmi didn't marry the guy she loved. The dream songs and marriage songs are romantic. Sad that Lakshmi never accepted Vinayak accepted him wholeheartedly. I wonder who is Lakshmi's boyfriend. Sad that Tanuja got fits. Loved Rishi"s concern.