I want Anuj's ex gf to enter his life

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I genuinely want one of Anuj's ex girlfriend to enter his life. I want him to give her and her family the highest priority in his life. He will visit her house every morning. He will take her parents for check up. He will cook 3 meals for her, clean her house, toilet, fold her clothes. He will attend every family program of hers. He will stay at her house once a week. He will hug her parents who insults Anu on a regular basis. I want to see how AnupaMaa copes with such a change in her life. It's high time Mohtorma needs a dose of her own medicine. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

I genuinely want one of Anuj's ex girlfriend to enter his life. I want him to give her and her family the highest priority in his life. He will visit her house every morning. He will take her parents for check up. He will cook 3 meals for her, clean her house, toilet, fold her clothes. He will attend every family program of hers. He will stay at her house once a week. He will hug her parents who insults Anu on a regular basis. I want to see how AnupaMaa copes with such a change in her life. It's high time Mohtorma needs a dose of her own medicine. 

Anupama is going to say - "aap kitne achche hai doosoron ke baare mein kitna sochte hai, aapka mandir banaongi....." along with 16 janam 16 somavar added for good measure. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I wish anuj had an ex wife and his own kids 

Or may be Mukkus kids whom he could pamper and call his own than these half baked selfish shah as relatives and cousins and their kids

than may be he would not keep kissing baa and bapujis vanraj ass every other day in name of family when they keep insulting him and his family every other day that too right on his face 

if anuj want family so desperate  for a family kanta ben can be his mom, bhavesh kids can become like his kids and bhavesh can be like a brother(ankush replacement no) 

when his only family mukku was trapped by vanraj he left her alone and walked away with anupama 

hope he does not do same with little anu and adopt her atleast so someone is 100% his well wisher 

hope he does not give little anu to kinjal after mis carraige she can adopt others 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Anupama is going to say - "aap kitne achche hai doosoron ke baare mein kitna sochte hai, aapka mandir banaongi....." along with 16 janam 16 somavar added for good measure. 

no no no anupama will burn that GF away like his black shirts 

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Makers should definitely show this and Anupama finally come to her senses. The sad reality however is if makers wanted Anu and Anuj to have any self respect they would have shown that by now, but as long as Shahs are in the mix and part of MaAn’s storyline, there will be nothing but toxicity in Maans lives. 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

so u want to see him doing what he already does, for another woman? 

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Usse better hai problem ke root ko hi hata do. Na rahegi baas naa bajegi baasuri.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

so u want to see him doing what he already does, for another woman? 

Yes

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

When there were rumours about his family's introduction, i was at that time also hoping that they would rather introduce his past gf/fling or even one night stand who is now friends with him and I wanted to see jealous anupama and her realising how it feels when your partner gives more than necessary importance to ex.

Seriously, this needs to be done.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

When there were rumours about his family's introduction, i was at that time also hoping that they would rather introduce his past gf/fling or even one night stand who is now friends with him and I wanted to see jealous anupama and her realising how it feels when your partner gives more than necessary importance to ex.

Seriously, this needs to be done.

It will also raise Traps. I seriously don't understand why makers are not introducing his ex flings?