Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Bleue

Well Bipasha hasn't shared her 12432 preg pics ðŸ˜†

Kuch seekh, Bipasha, kuch seekh😆

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Well it shouldn’t because if your menstrual cycle is regular you should at least be suspicious when you are late. But in Neetu’s case her wedding was a huge grand affair that was probably being planned for a few months before. So her pregnancy was probably just an accident that happened irrespective of her wedding plans.  

@Bold: That's what I am talking about...you suspect only when your menstrual period is late...by that time baby is already more than one month old, because gestational age of the foetus is calculated from the first day of your Last(previous) menstruation.(for example suppose you had your periods on July 10,next month you are expecting it around August 10th,but period is delayed and you suspect pregnancy ,and if you are pregnant the fetus age is calculated from July 10th onwards (not from August 10)..so by the time you miss your periods you are 1month pregnant 

@red: That's one possibility,another one is she conceived after marriage and delivered preterm.. preterm delivery by a few weeks is common.

So it's very unlikely that Rishi-Neetu marriage is because of pregnancy 

Edited by Confused-aatma - 1 years ago
NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Another Kapoor baby on its way...Taimur and Jeh can take a bow...

Revathy12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 4

I saw neetu ji s reaction to alia s pregnancy,she seems really surprised about it or is she faking it ?🤔

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

CONGRATULATIONS! To the couple and their family.  Many Blessings for the baby.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

I have seen people only find out they're pregnant in the second trimester. It's quite common. It even happened with my sister in law during her third pregnancy.

One of my aunts only used to discover she was pregnant by the time she reached 6th month.😆

On internet I once read about a woman learning she was pregnant an hour before labour.😆

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So going by her announcement look like she got pregnant right after wedding and it’s 2 months already. But what really surprise me is that why did she announced it at 2 months only? The first 3 months are super fragile & normally people announce pregnancy in 5th or 6th month just to be on the safe side ðŸ˜†

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Isnt she too young to be a mother? I mean she outta wait a few years honestly. 🤢Whats the rush? 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DarkUnicorn

Congratulations Aloo. 

Just hope she doesn't become as obnoxious as Kareena. 

in my eyes she has always been a Kareena part 2. Fortunately for Alia she proved herself as an actress where Kareena was always overacting.