Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Meredith

Isnt she too young to be a mother? I mean she outta wait a few years honestly. 🤢Whats the rush? 

too old? ðŸ¤£ She is 29 old yaar. Like me ðŸ˜†.

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I have seen people only find out they're pregnant in the second trimester. It's quite common. It even happened with my sister in law during her third pregnancy.

One of my aunts only used to discover she was pregnant by the time she reached 6th month.😆

On internet I once read about a woman learning she was pregnant an hour before labour.😆

There was a show called ''I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant'', here they show many cases, where they never knew there were pregnant. 

HotFuzz thumbnail

wow unexpected but Congrats to the couple

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Why is this a pinned global announcement? It’s not that important. She got pregnant and they got married. What’s new in that?

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why is this a pinned global announcement? It’s not that important. She got pregnant and they got married. What’s new in that?

Seriously, I was shocked to see that. It’s not some global phenomenon that happened 

NINALOGY thumbnail

It's on global announcement ðŸ˜² 

Like how and why ðŸ¤ª

Anyways congratulations to them 

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First when I read thought it was promotion for a film. But actually they're expecting a baby so happy for them. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Siddu246

Seriously, I was shocked to see that. It’s not some global phenomenon that happened 

Even when Ash was pregnant it was a global topic on IF.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Even when Ash was pregnant it was a global topic on IF.

Somebody had moved it a couple of hours ago and now it’s back to being a Global topic ðŸ˜†.

By the time Ash got pregnant she was a regular at Cannes, had a few Hollywood releases, was a L’Oreal global brand ambassador, had appeared on American Talk shows. She was in a completely different league than Alia is now.  

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

I have seen people only find out they're pregnant in the second trimester. It's quite common. It even happened with my sister in law during her third pregnancy.

One of my aunts only used to discover she was pregnant by the time she reached 6th month.😆

On internet I once read about a woman learning she was pregnant an hour before labour.😆

My mom’s cousin found out at 38 weeks.😆

There was barely any amniotic fluid and she was still having her periods(somewhat atleast). So the doctors thought it was a tumor. Ultrasound revealed the tiny parasi..baby. They did a cesarean but told not to get her hopes up as the baby likely won’t survive. The kid is about 9 years old now.😆