Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Explains the wedding. I had a feeling seeing how they conducted the wedding..all those balcony wedding and all were just cover up. Alia never seemed like a person who will have such a small wedding. They really gave all those 5 years of togetherness and blah  blah bullshit when she was still dating Sid in 2017. šŸ¤£

Anyways, congratulations to the couple.šŸ˜Š Good that finally Ranbir had the courage to own upto his responsibility. Alia is a smartie, she knows what she's doing. Good for her honestly, it must not be easy being Ranbir's wife. Alia has to do all the heavy lifting in their relationship, RK is 40 almost so she had to take the descision. I don't think it will affect her career much, her PR is too effective for that, also KJO is always there to back her up.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

so did RK marry out of pressure šŸ¤£

MemeConjurer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Brahmāstra ke release hone ke pehle he, ranbirāstra release ho jayega.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ayan and kjo must be counting their lucky stars, I dont think they could have imagined a better timing for alia to be pregnant, I mean they got married and are now pregnant just before brahmastra releases, alia is going to be pregnant while she promotes the film 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Tiger Shroff kaa haath haišŸ˜²

Biology 101: You donā€™t need a hand to get pregnantšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ 

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Nope she went for shooting her HW movie with Gal..It seems she just found out she is pregnant..so seems like it just happened and she announced it right away

According to India Today sheā€™s due in November so sheā€™s already 4 months pregnant. Also according to that Otherwarya lady Ranbir had told a few people at Kjoā€™s party and word was already out within Bollywood circles. Someone on Reddit mentioned it a few weeks after their wedding that Alia was pregnant. 

My guess as to why sheā€™s announcing it now? Sheā€™s returning back to India soon and sheā€™s showing. So she didnā€™t want her airport pictures to be the announcement. 

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations to Ranbir and Alia..!!! Really happy for the couple.

I like the simplicity of this couple in everything!

And people who are talking about trapping etcā€¦ need to remember that celebrities are human with human emotions.. couple is together for almost 3 to four years and mentions so many time about their love. Everyone need to be loved and to be in love. 

Pyar kO pyar hi rehnedo koi naam na doā€¦ 

Edited by nema123 - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused-aatma

Normally by the time you realise you are pregnant,it would have reached more than 1month ,right?..So it can be a preterm baby or may be they decided to marry normally but neetu was pregnant at that time which they were unaware of.

Well it shouldnā€™t because if your menstrual cycle is regular you should at least be suspicious when you are late. But in Neetuā€™s case her wedding was a huge grand affair that was probably being planned for a few months before. So her pregnancy was probably just an accident that happened irrespective of her wedding plans.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Explains the wedding. I had a feeling seeing how they conducted the wedding..all those balcony wedding and all were just cover up. Alia never seemed like a person who will have such a small wedding. They really gave all those 5 years of togetherness and blah  blah bullshit when she was still dating Sid in 2017. šŸ¤£

Anyways, congratulations to the couple.šŸ˜Š Good that finally Ranbir had the courage to own upto his responsibility. Alia is a smartie, she knows what she's doing. Good for her honestly, it must not be easy being Ranbir's wife. Alia has to do all the heavy lifting in their relationship, RK is 40 almost so she had to take the descision. I don't think it will affect her career much, her PR is too effective for that, also KJO is always there to back her up.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that mathematical faux pas šŸ˜†.  Iā€™m guessing there was probably some overlap between her break up with Sid and her dating Ranbir and she didnā€™t realize it when she said five years. 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

According to India Today sheā€™s due in November so sheā€™s already 4 months pregnant. Also according to that Otherwarya lady Ranbir had told a few people at Kjoā€™s party and word was already out within Bollywood circles. Someone on Reddit mentioned it a few weeks after their wedding that Alia was pregnant. 

My guess as to why sheā€™s announcing it now? Sheā€™s returning back to India soon and sheā€™s showing. So she didnā€™t want her airport pictures to be the announcement. 

It looks like they've known for a while. A redditor figured out that the ultrasound pictures may be from the end of May 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/vls1br/random_fact_usg_pic_posted_by_alia_today_was_from/

Edited by WittyFlair - 1 years ago