Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Adding a crazy third version which is sort of a mix..remember meet had a twin baby brother who apparently died..let’s go the ITV way like manushi managed to get the baby out with some money to nurse..there is a back story and some old enemy of meet dad had done the same with her twin brother..but as luck has it the baby was taken away and left at temple where a Gujarati couple found the child..now add another crazy twist..the baby was a girl not a boy..the couple brought her up but she suffers from terminal illness. Meety escapes fire on her own and somehow reaches that family who has just lost her sister to terminal illness..she has now two goals save her son and take revenge of her sister 😂😂 omg I can’t believe I am typing this..but it’s fun..😂😂😂 

she takes her sister’s get up and becomes Manjari..and now all she cares about is finding her son who she heard is in Chandigarh and Manal are hiding and also she got to know Hawa knows the guy who separated sister..opportunity to add another villain 😂 and stretch this one 😂😂😂 

🤣🤣

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

mje bs chaiye k agr she is not Meet H to Manjari ka apna boyfriend ho… so that love angle bnne ka koi chance hi na ho… infact Meet Ahlawat make sure k uski help krne k chakkar me bechara boyfriend chd k na chla jaye ..🤣 mtlb yrkkh lekin Meet H zinda ho … and Manjari ko koi pyar vyar na ho mr Angry bird ahlawat se …😛

Yrkkh mein Sirat ki sagai bhi hogayo thi ao called bf k saath phir baad mey hero k saath Milan huya.  Toh bf hone ke band bhi hum Meetwa ke safe and secure hone ka guarantee nhi dey sakte 

Anjureads thumbnail

makers have ensured that every single thing of Manjiri is different from Meet Hooda. Except for her singing. I somewhere feel its overdramatic and that they went overboard in the characterisation of Manjiri.  But then ye bhi hai that they need the confusion to run for at least a few episodes. 

I will say that Manjiri is definitely Meety. I dont think the makers will do the blunder of bringing in Manjiri as a new character now if they really want those trps. The way it was the singing voice that connected Meetwa to Meety the first time, now also it was the voice first. So I guess thats how they are taking it. 

My guess is there is/was a Manjiri somewhere who is/was a lookalike of Meety and Meety has taken up her identity. 

Also possibly she lost her memory initially but now has regained it towards the end of a year and has found out something and is back with a plan. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have a gut feeling that manjri itself is meety after watching yesterday's bulb part..and i also feel she isn't having any memory loss..she is just faking her identity to keep her son safe and with this identity I feel she will go to manushi and gain her trust .as manushi is famous in music albums and as well as she is shown as following her videos for make up so she might tell she is her fan and stuff and ends up gathering all the info..and also to be with Ahlawat's fake identity is also good coz that's not going to create any problem for anyone 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

chlo twitter pr sb predict kr re h .. apan b krte h …  

Prediction1: (If Manjari is Meet H) 

mje lgta h she was able to survive the fire .. she tried to trace the number and reach the child but since she was killed and MaNal got scared that they will be charged with murder … they flee the city along with the child … and Meet H got a tip  that they are somewhere in Vadodara .. so she went there and searching them but she can’t risk going near them … as she has no police support and she can’t afford to reveal that she is alive… so she changed her appearance and created a new identity… doing this I hope she kept tabs on her kid…. somehow she got the news that they have returned to chandigarh and seeing an opportunity she came back for a show …

she had no intention to bump into Ahlawats as after surviving the fire she may have tried to contact them but heard a hurtful conversation between Masoom and Babita that its good that the kid is gone otherwise they would have been stuck with Meet ustad .. (I am inserting this theory because I really want Meet H to distance herself from Ahlawats and be rude to Masoom and Babita) 

so she came back to somehow reach Manushi under changed identity… (although she could have taken a nanny ka disguise too if she could reach them earlier)  … she is planning to make Manushi believe that she is someone else and not Meet H .. she may be baiting MaNal to pass her off as Meet H to Ahlawats so that Manushi can get the property… and her revenge in separating Meets gets completed which was unfulfilled…  

https://twitter.com/Jiggy712/status/1542365852770508801?t=-eB49Rc_PnA77gDqiQ6IJw&s=19