Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

he is calling her Dhokebaaz … kaan pak gye mere sun sun kr … Meet shabd hi ni sunna… apna naam b ni sunna .. alag hi tangent pr chla gya h ye … kuch mahino phle isko Manushi se shiddat wala pyaar ta … ab Meet se ho gya ta .. or ab kisi se ni h … theek h Masoom chudail le aao chhavi ko.. iski harkate dekh kr lg ra h isko fir ho jayega shiddat wala pyaar .. pta ni kis se … pr ho jayega … 🤣

dhokebaaz for getting angry when he kissed another girl 🤔 is that like I don’t have the guts to call myself dhokebaaz so I call her dhokebaaz type something 😂😂😂

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

tum sach me fir zee tv k kisi or serial ki clip tk ni dekhi ho… ye channel famous h.. third angle sath me lekr chlne me .. wo vishnu bhagwan ki 2 patniyo k sath murti h na usko kuch seriously le lia h inhone … i saw one clip jha pooja me Ranbir rhea baithe h and ranbir said to priestess to tie holy thread to prachi as well so she sits on other side of him… 

zee me aisa hi chlta h .. atleast yha pr shakal same h… waise mje lgta ni he will go near Manjari.. he did a mistake and he thinks jiski wjah se Meet H chli gyi.. (i really don’t know k Meet A kyu Babita se naraaz h… agr sach pta h then he should know Meet H bs bahana bna kr gyi h kyuki usko jaana ta to kuch b reason chipka kr chli gyi … )  to wo same mistake dobara ni krega.. chahe wo Meet H jaisi kyu na dikhe …

iska gussa upar upar se h … agr Meet H samne aa jaye to khoob ldega usse .. and fir maaf b kr dega … i am sure ye manjari ko meet H smj kr ld ra h .. and jb isko lagega ye Meet H ni h .. he will be heartbroken.. k he thought she is back .. but she is not … chahe drunk confession kre .. pr bolega jarur …

warna when he decided that only for his father, he will bring Meet H back then why is he questioning her reappearance … bs ldne ka bahana chaiye … gussa bhara h na andar wo nikalna h …. ye jb asli Meet H ayegi (fir wo chahe manjari ho ya koi or) … and usko apne bachche ka b pta chlega ye fir b ldega usse … that’s what Meet Ahlawat is … baki likhne ko kuch b likh de …. 

Meet is my second ITV show..My mom tried to help me understand the story of that prerna show but all the weddings and affairs confused me so much that I still don’t know who married whom but I literally hated it playing on TV 😂😂 I don’t torture myself..if I can handle then I will watch else skip..I have watched lot of movies and in forums have now read how bad other shows are 😂 

I have zero tolerance for unnecessary third angle, if they show in meet then I will happily skip 😂 

I agree the anger is more to cover hurt..more like telling yourself that she is the one to blame so you can have some peace in life..

so they got manjari with long hair and now she will wear wig to pretend bring meety for Raj? 🤔🤔 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

dhokebaaz for getting angry when he kissed another girl 🤔 is that like I don’t have the guts to call myself dhokebaaz so I call her dhokebaaz type something 😂😂😂

bola na he doesn’t like to hear the name  “Meet” .. I don’t know ye google Meet b kaise use krta hoga … well ceo h apna search engine develop kra lia hoga … 🤣 

so he addresses Meet H as dhokebaaz and khud ko b koi Meet bulaye psnd ni use …  sirf Rajvardhan ne bola to usko kuch ni bola warna ghr me announce kr dia k koi use is naam se ni bulayega… 🤣 

or kya gulaati maari .. jb Tej ne suggest kia k dost ko ghr wapas le aa .. he said us dhokebaaz ko mai is ghr k aas pas b fatakne ni dunga… and jb Rajvardhan ne bola k usko Meet bahu ghr me wapas chaiye ..to turant maan gya k le ayega… 🤣 

but him addressing Meet H as dhokebaaz is constant… uski voice suni to b “ye to us dhokebaaz ki awaaz h” … ye word sun sun kr kaan pak gye mere … watch the episode you will realize… what I mean …

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Meet is my second ITV show..My mom tried to help me understand the story of that prerna show but all the weddings and affairs confused me so much that I still don’t know who married whom but I literally hated it playing on TV 😂😂 I don’t torture myself..if I can handle then I will watch else skip..I have watched lot of movies and in forums have now read how bad other shows are 😂 

I have zero tolerance for unnecessary third angle, if they show in meet then I will happily skip 😂 

I agree the anger is more to cover hurt..more like telling yourself that she is the one to blame so you can have some peace in life..

so they got manjari with long hair and now she will wear wig to pretend bring meety for Raj? 🤔🤔 

i don’t think so … that would be stupid.. don’t you think… mtlb couple of episode me he will get to know that she is not Meet H … fir in another couple of episode he will convince her to pretend to be Meet H… to ye usko kya kya krwayega .. haryanvi sikhayega.. ya wig handle krwayega .. plus she is too girly… she has to behave like a tomboy… 

or 1 year me baal to bade dikha hi skte h.. aisa koi rule thode hi h that she can’t grow her hair … infact isse phle why did she not try .. I don’t know… 

baki pta ni shayd wig pehna de … so that Meet Ahlawat k zakhmo pr namak chidka jaye thoda …🤣🤣

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

bola na he doesn’t like to hear the name  “Meet” .. I don’t know ye google Meet b kaise use krta hoga … well ceo h apna search engine develop kra lia hoga … 🤣 

so he addresses Meet H as dhokebaaz and khud ko b koi Meet bulaye psnd ni use …  sirf Rajvardhan ne bola to usko kuch ni bola warna ghr me announce kr dia k koi use is naam se ni bulayega… 🤣 

or kya gulaati maari .. jb Tej ne suggest kia k dost ko ghr wapas le aa .. he said us dhokebaaz ko mai is ghr k aas pas b fatakne ni dunga… and jb Rajvardhan ne bola k usko Meet bahu ghr me wapas chaiye ..to turant maan gya k le ayega… 🤣 

but him addressing Meet H as dhokebaaz is constant… uski voice suni to b “ye to us dhokebaaz ki awaaz h” … ye word sun sun kr kaan pak gye mere … watch the episode you will realize… what I mean …

Your google meet line cracked me 😂😂😂 he must be using zoom or teams with strict instructions in office to not use google meet 😆😆 

He is daddy’s boy when needed and rest of the time mumma’s boy..these days he is just angry bot 😂😂 and flipping runs in his genes 😆😆 

So he recognised her voice..so they already told she is meet because voice can’t be same na..they can look similar but voice same too is too much..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Your google meet line cracked me 😂😂😂 he must be using zoom or teams with strict instructions in office to not use google meet 😆😆 

He is daddy’s boy when needed and rest of the time mumma’s boy..these days he is just angry bot 😂😂 and flipping runs in his genes 😆😆 

So he recognised her voice..so they already told she is meet because voice can’t be same na..they can look similar but voice same too is too much..

ye hindi serial h yaar .. yha voice b same hoti h…

and don’t you remember inki famous plastic surgery .. jb ye voice box tk replace kr dete h for the same person along with face and height b change ho jati h … to fir ye to sirf doppelgänger h …

even in english shows look alike have same voice .. and I think it’s possible … remember Harry potter me weasley brothers … fred and george… unki voice b to same ti… 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

i don’t think so … that would be stupid.. don’t you think… mtlb couple of episode me he will get to know that she is not Meet H … fir in another couple of episode he will convince her to pretend to be Meet H… to ye usko kya kya krwayega .. haryanvi sikhayega.. ya wig handle krwayega .. plus she is too girly… she has to behave like a tomboy… 

or 1 year me baal to bade dikha hi skte h.. aisa koi rule thode hi h that she can’t grow her hair … infact isse phle why did she not try .. I don’t know… 

baki pta ni shayd wig pehna de … so that Meet Ahlawat k zakhmo pr namak chidka jaye thoda …🤣🤣

I want this look to stay for bit..ashi looks so beautiful that it’s a treat to watch her like this..

Imagine meetwa giving training to manjari to behave like meety..that would be fun 😂 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

ye hindi serial h yaar .. yha voice b same hoti h…

and don’t you remember inki famous plastic surgery .. jb ye voice box tk replace kr dete h for the same person along with face and height b change ho jati h … to fir ye to sirf doppelgänger h …

even in english shows look alike have same voice .. and I think it’s possible … remember Harry potter me weasley brothers … fred and george… unki voice b to same ti… 

But that happens when they are twins..I have twins cousins who sing and they do sound different..but then as you say this show..in reality one cannot grow such long hair in one year too 😂 I have tried 😎 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I want this look to stay for bit..ashi looks so beautiful that it’s a treat to watch her like this..

Imagine meetwa giving training to manjari to behave like meety..that would be fun 😂 

ha twitter pr sb yhi bol re h… infact janta to ye b bol ri h k wo iska test lega … like gaadi khrab kr dega just to see k ye repair krti h ya ni… cooking krwayega… chai bnwayega… heels chhupa dega .. just to have a penguin walk.. or b pta ni kya kya … 🤣  pr ha ye usko haryanvi sikhayega ye to sbne bola … and people were like he is definitely gonna go emotional if she calls him dauduraam while training…. but usko kaise pta chlega that she used to call her dauduraam… sb to jala dia isne … 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

ha twitter pr sb yhi bol re h… infact janta to ye b bol ri h k wo iska test lega … like gaadi khrab kr dega just to see k ye repair krti h ya ni… cooking krwayega… chai bnwayega… heels chhupa dega .. just to have a penguin walk.. or b pta ni kya kya … 🤣  pr ha ye usko haryanvi sikhayega ye to sbne bola … and people were like he is definitely gonna go emotional if she calls him dauduraam while training…. but usko kaise pta chlega that she used to call her dauduraam… sb to jala dia isne … 

I didn’t see what all he burnt..but if she is meety (I do want that) then she will not slip so easily..only Raj will know the truth and meetwa will only know when makers really want him to know..till then she will pass everything..

I am not liking this holding hand thing..why is he twisting her wrist 😡