ShiVi OS: Tu sach mein hai? (Based on the current track)

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello everyone 🤗

Today's episode inspired me to write a really short story. Of late that has been nothing that was inspiring me in the episodes of course because they were very bad. But now after watching the cupboard scene today my creativity might have been revived. Today's scene will remain as one of my favourites and I would like to thank the makers for writing such a beautiful scene and the actors for executing it so perfectly!

The police left. Suman and Dhara were wondering who would have told the police that Shiva is alive. But Raavi was restless. She sensed something which the others couldn't. The bangle vendor seemed very familiar. She could sense a touch so familiar, the "at home" feeling. She remembered the day when they were getting ready for the Pooja at Rishita's and Shiva was dressing her up. He picked up bangles for her and made her wear them. She experienced the same feeling today. Was this Shi..? She immediately turned around and saw the vendor leave on his cycle as if he were being chased. This made Raavi even more suspicious. She didn't want to alarm the family so she left saying Maami wanted to see her.

As soon as the family went out of sight she started pacing fast so she could catch hold of the vendor. Her heart raced as she sprinted through the streets of Somnath. How badly she hoped her instinct was right! What if it was Shiva? She sensed him earlier in the room, the drunkard confidently said he's seen Shiva, she believed that Shiva was alive, she even sold the share of land that Maama secretly gave her to get the 10L and saved the government issued cheque coz she knew they had to return it once he's back. She was getting impatient as she couldn't sight him anywhere. She looked all around, asked people and followed their signs. Out of desperation she started shouting out his name. 

"Shivaaa!! Mujhe pata hai ki tu hai. Please saamne aa ja!!", she screamed.

A little boy saw her in this state and went running up to her. He tapped her and asked her to bend. He signalled as to whom was she looking for. Raavi realised the boy couldn't speak. But she didn't want to lose any chance of not being Shiva. She showed her bangles and asked him for the bangle vendor. The boy looked carefully, up and down. He tapped on to something in his pocket making sure it was still there and smiled in assurance. He held Raavi's hand and started pulling her towards the right.

"Tum jaante ho woh kaha hain?", she asked as she kept walking briskly following the boy. The boy didn't say anything and made her walk almost half a mile. Before she could ask anything he stopped walking. He signalled her to go left into the woods and ran away as he removed the chocolate from his pocket and smiled.

Raavi hesitantly walked inside. She looked around and it was creepy. Maybe the boy just was playing with her. Maybe it was a bad idea to come here after all. As she was about to turn around she felt a hand hold her wrist tight and pull her back. She gasped and closed her eyes as she fell on to something really solid. She could hear a heartbeat that sounded familiar, feel the warmth that she was longing for, smell the scent she missed so bad. She knew it was him! Without thinking further she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and started sobbing uncontrollably. She could feel his arms around her one caressing her head and one holding her back. He slowly pulled her out of the hug and saw that her eyes were still closed. He cupped her face with both his hands and wiped off her tears.

How much did he miss her! He so wanted to come out of the cupboard and assure her that he's right there. He's still there. He will be there. But the situation was such that he couldn't risk the family going to jail. But he couldn't even stay away from her and came back the next day as a bangle vendor. Knowing she would easily recognise him he planned this escape and lured her into meeting here where there was nobody else other than them. She was the one he was most worried for. He promised her that he will always stand by her, never leave her. He wanted to keep up the promise. 

"Chipkali..", he said as he wiped her tears. She slowly opened her eyes, still shaking and sobbing.

"Tu sach mein hai?", she asked to make sure she isn't imagining again.

He nodded as tears trickled down his smiling face. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. She smiled amidst her tears. This was the best feeling ever that she has experienced in the last few days. They hugged each other again, this time tighter and for longer.

Sorry for making this really short but I want the essence of reunion to be this. Not much to talk, just the feels and emotional connect. I want Shiva to be the one wanting not to hide from Raavi. It would be really nice if it were him who wants Raavi to know why he's hiding and not coz he was caught by someone. 

Please do drop in your views! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail

Oh wow! This is fantastic!  👏

Shiva- Raavi deserve an emotional intense reunion but we have’t gotten. But I am going to imagine this is what happened before they get caught by Mami. 

I always wished for good emotional reunions for them and this is is the 3rd time they are separating bit we have always got phuski/comic ending to their separation tracks but reading this felt  so good. 

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Haye, if only writers could think like you❤️

It would fetch them more trp, but they are not interested😒

Loved it

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

This was wonderful.

This is how ShiVi reunion should be. Intense, emotional, love. All of it. ❤️

Kaash aisa humein show mein bhi de dete... 

Odette_delusion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful❤❤

That's how it is meant to be...... 

But bhabhi mA keeps on interefering.... 

So in show it is impossible but reading this give me peace😇😇😇

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Oh wow! This is fantastic!  👏

Shiva- Raavi deserve an emotional intense reunion but we have’t gotten. But I am going to imagine this is what happened before they get caught by Mami. 

I always wished for good emotional reunions for them and this is is the 3rd time they are separating bit we have always got phuski/comic ending to their separation tracks but reading this felt  so good. 

Thank you 🤗

I'm trying to keep low expectations on the shore but while writing and imagining at least we have freedom. Glad you liked reading it! 

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Foxii

Haye, if only writers could think like you❤️

It would fetch them more trp, but they are not interested😒

Loved it

Thank you Foxi. The writers are capable of good scenes but we aren't getting them for some reason. Hope they plan a nice reunion 😒

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

This was wonderful.

This is how ShiVi reunion should be. Intense, emotional, love. All of it. ❤️

Kaash aisa humein show mein bhi de dete... 

Thank you 🤗

I don't have but will not mind if they surprise me this time! 

nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Odette_delusion

Beautiful❤❤

That's how it is meant to be...... 

But bhabhi mA keeps on interefering.... 

So in show it is impossible but reading this give me peace😇😇😇

Thank you 🤗

Glad you had a good read! 

Shivifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is what we audience want from makers to show us but they are busy in bhabhi devar bond