Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

what happened?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

You & your endless Rant About Lord Allu happened. 

Lord Allu has done a grave mistake by taking birth on planet earth. He should have landed on Planet Allu only with all his films/songs, so that no one could have Remake it πŸ˜Ž

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

You & your endless Rant About Lord Allu happened. 

Lord Allu has done a grave mistake by taking birth on planet earth. He should have landed on Planet Allu only with all his films/songs, so that no one could have Remake it πŸ˜Ž

You want me to talk about your Lord Bhai kya? Afterall Bhai se zyada copy toh kisine nahi kiya abhitak 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Anyways guddu pandit I will stop talking about Allu Arjun in a thread where it is made with his title, if that gives you good sleep why not, afterall sabko nahi ataa opinions lene ki, i can understand you. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Anyways guddu pandit I will stop talking about Allu Arjun in a thread where it is made with his title, if that gives you good sleep why not, afterall sabko nahi ataa opinions lene ki, i can understand you. πŸ‘πŸΌ

I can take opinion. You are subtlely dissing every actor who has done or will do any Allu's film or song which is now irritating. If it was 1-2 times, it is understood, but in every post saying "they shouldn't do it, they will ruin it" is what  getting on nerves now.

Say anything about Allu, most welcome. But why keep on dissing others. He isn't some lord to which we should bow & worship as he done films for us.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Bhai is sh*t ... Take it and chill😳

I am not talking about Allu here, but Bhai toh complete flopping since years now, uska socho, Allu ka choro, woh south ka hai, waha kuch karlega, Bhai ka ghar kaise chalega if KEKDA flops?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Bhai is sh*t ... Take it and chill😳

I am not talking about Allu here, but Bhai toh complete flopping since years now, uska socho, Allu ka choro, woh south ka hai, waha kuch karlega, Bhai ka ghar kaise chalega if KEKDA flops?

I controlled so long ke nahi Allu bash nahi karna just coz of you. Baaki Allu fans are not like you πŸ˜†

But but and but, you pushing very hard for me πŸ€ͺ

Bhai toh kuch nahi Allu ke samne, Allu ke 1st day ki collection is bigger than Bhai's flop film's 1st day parking lot collection, bravo haan πŸ‘πŸ€£

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Arjun-Sam has done a very cute love song for another movie, and here they look completely different from Ooo Antava, and i love the chemistry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAI1JwcuQME

Ya nice 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

YES

And it is amazing that solely based on AA the movie became such a phenomenon, the songs too, all were viral. Also, the director deserves credit that with a wafer thin plot too, he utilized all the strengths of Allu Arjun and sold it too. As i have said 99% of the movie has AA and you still do not get bored, and yes Murli Sharma gave an excellent performance too, brilliant comic timing I must say. The whole Daddy song was such a πŸ€£

By the way, any idea who is playing Valmiki in the remake? Both Karthik and actor playing Valmiki has huge shoes to fill, i am scared they will ruin the Sitarala Sirpadu scene, that sequence has a different fan base TBH

Songs are popular . AA is highlight n film is entertaining 

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I controlled so long ke nahi Allu bash nahi karna just coz of you. Baaki Allu fans are not like you πŸ˜†

But but and but, you pushing very hard for me πŸ€ͺ

Bhai toh kuch nahi Allu ke samne, Allu ke 1st day ki collection is bigger than Bhai's flop film's 1st day parking lot collection, bravo haan πŸ‘πŸ€£

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ No topic is complete w/o dragging  Salman into it. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: wat_up

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ No topic is complete w/o dragging  Salman into it. 

Who else they can drag, they know no one will talk about AA unless there is comparison to Salman πŸ˜†