Can Kartik Aryan macth this Allu Arjun's SWAG in Shehzada? - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

im sure he can thats not a big deal

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

AVPL is a timepass movie with repeat value as its frothy light hearted movie with popular songs. RRR is anything but that so the trp's is understandable. Kartik is good in his own way but not a patch on Arjun when it comes to swagger n screen presence so unless they make some changes in the original Shehzada might not make much of an impact.

I think retaining the songs and original action sequences will fetch audience, but obviously Karthik can not match the innate swag and charm AA brings, AA sells even the most illogical scenes with so much conviction that you whistle. AVPL has immense repeat value, not a single scene is boring and almost 99% of the movie has AA, the climax sequence of slo-mo action was one of the most entertaining mass scenes of AA

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

i will give Karthik a chance...but I loved Allu in Pushpa!

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

You will love him more if you watch his other movies  and songs😳

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

yes he was in pushpa n love the song which was a huge trend  

O Antava 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEqq0_Etuos

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

yes he was n love the song which was a huge trend  

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEqq0_Etuos

Arjun-Sam has done a very cute love song for another movie, and here they look completely different from Ooo Antava, and i love the chemistry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAI1JwcuQME

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

I think retaining the songs and original action sequences will fetch audience, but obviously Karthik can not match the innate swag and charm AA brings, AA sells even the most illogical scenes with so much conviction that you whistle. AVPL has immense repeat value, not a single scene is boring and almost 99% of the movie has AA, the climax sequence of slo-mo action was one of the most entertaining mass scenes of AA

Take out Arjun from AVPL and there is nothing left in it. The story was wafer thin. Many scenes were unrealistic and top notch actors like Tabu, Khedekar n Jayram had literally nothing to do in it. At the most we can give some credit to Murli Sharma for matching up to Arjun else it was through n through an AA movie start to finish.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Take out Arjun from AVPL and there is nothing left in it. The story was wafer thin. Many scenes were unrealistic and top notch actors like Tabu, Khedekar n Jayram had literally nothing to do in it. At the most we can give some credit to Murli Sharma for matching up to Arjun else it was through n through an AA movie start to finish.

YES

And it is amazing that solely based on AA the movie became such a phenomenon, the songs too, all were viral. Also, the director deserves credit that with a wafer thin plot too, he utilized all the strengths of Allu Arjun and sold it too. As i have said 99% of the movie has AA and you still do not get bored, and yes Murli Sharma gave an excellent performance too, brilliant comic timing I must say. The whole Daddy song was such a ðŸ¤£

By the way, any idea who is playing Valmiki in the remake? Both Karthik and actor playing Valmiki has huge shoes to fill, i am scared they will ruin the Sitarala Sirpadu scene, that sequence has a different fan base TBH

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Galti ho gayi ye thread bana di ðŸ˜­

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Galti ho gayi ye thread bana di ðŸ˜­

what happened?😕😲