Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

The way he get’s into the character ,he makes it look absolutely effortless. 

Above that, the fact which I noticed is that you don't need a perfect model body to be a hero. He is modern day Sanjeev Kumar for me. Powerful performer.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Does anyone have any knowledge about AHA OTT?

How many language films does it stream? I am actually looking to subscribe to it but wasn't sure if their stream films have subtitles or not?

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Above that, the fact which I noticed is that you don't need a perfect model body to be a hero. He is modern day Sanjeev Kumar for me. Powerful performer.

oh how I miss sanjeev kumar when I look at all these mediocre performers with their perfect bodies and designer wear 

those performances in sholay, anamika, koshish, mausam .....

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: vcs17

oh how I miss sanjeev kumar when I look at all these mediocre performers with their perfect bodies and designer wear 

those performances in sholay, anamika, koshish, mausam .....

Indeed, the perfectionist in the true sense.

That’s what she says too. But just like how you have somewhat of a soft corner for SRK compared to the newer actors, I think it’s the same for her. I don’t know. I will let her say it may be. 😆

Exactly.....the 3 Khans over everyone else...😆

Radheji toh nikal liye the....peechhe se Salman ko main ne kitna defend kiya hai🤣...Munna se poochho....waise even at the peak SRK-Sallu fanwar....Radhe ji would still defend SRK agar koi naye actors ke fan aa gaye bash karne SRK ko...😆

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly.....the 3 Khans over everyone else...😆

Radheji toh nikal liye the....peechhe se Salman ko main ne kitna defend kiya hai🤣...Munna se poochho....waise even at the peak SRK-Sallu fanwar....Radhe ji would still defend SRK agar koi naye actors ke fan aa gaye bash karne SRK ko...😆

Salute hai Boss...... thx for that gesture 👍🏼

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Agree! Like I was saying in one of my previous posts,  When same character is played by different actors it’s always fun to see how they play it. Hope KA brings something new to the table rather than trying to blindly emulate AA. He seems like a smart actor, so hoping for the best from him! 

EDIT: Oh and you should watch AA’s video songs at least if not the entire movies. Full paisa vasool entertainment! :)

Have been watching since last 2 days now thanks to you😆ab I think I'll watch a movie starting with Pushpa😎

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

NO. he kinda smells onion from far... lol if i have to choose between rocky and aloo arun i will run to aloo...that guy from southie impressed me. him and that actress with him in pushpa...that samantha, whatever her name is overhyped. pushpa girl anyday. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Does anyone have any knowledge about AHA OTT?

How many language films does it stream? I am actually looking to subscribe to it but wasn't sure if their stream films have subtitles or not?

Aha streams only Tamil and Telugu content. It has limited Telugu movies though, mostly old ones (late 2000s). I haven't really explored Tamil as much on Aha. I'd say it is not worth the money if you're just looking for popular South Indian movies to watch. I subscribed to watch Telugu Indian Idol and couple of talk shows. The movies are bonus in my case. 

It has subtitles available. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love how this thread has turned into Allu Arjun appreciation thread ☺️