Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I liked the OG version better. Kartik's character had much better authentic, Delhi-guy vibes to it and it was a rage back in 2011.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy0m-4meolQ

I am not making PKP scene a classic. Rather you're trying to sell following scene from Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo as some piece of art, when it's NOT.

I'm sure there are better scenes in Allu's filmography to showcase his talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxVeDG4iL4U

The sole attraction in above scene is Allu himself. Take him out and replace him with Sallu and Tiger and they will be bashed mercilessly for doing the exact same thing in above scene.smiley36

So, we can also say.... "Pllllleeeaase. Aisa kya hai is scene mein"๐Ÿ˜†

My point is that not every actor have to learn to do the 0.5 walk + 1.5x dance scenes to prove that they have SWAG.  Kartik can very much come up with his own version of it and still be good at it.

It's like saying Robert Di Nero is bad actor because he can't dance on Bollywood songs.smiley39.

And it also reminds me of Kangana who compared herself with Meryl Streep and claimed to be"better" than her because Meryl can't pull off her roles.

Although I agree, Kartik is miscast in this role. And its a remake of AA's film so the comparisons will be inevitable and Kartik is going to be trashed badly.

@Bold: Thank you for repeating what I was trying to say there. Isnโ€™t that the whole point? While I simply said that the scene you mentioned of Karthik can be done by any actor worth his salt.*my opinion?*

And therefore I rest my case! ๐Ÿ˜›

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

And people make fun of Salman's movies???๐Ÿคฃ After watching this I have a new found respect for Salman's trash....and man KJo is right ...imagine the bashing Sallu would have got for this exact same scene...๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to Allu Arjun(don't care about the movie)....he is a cutie pieโค๏ธ...I hope he does some BW movies too.......and Karthik matching Allu's swag...I don't think so...๐Ÿ˜†

You always have โ€˜seethi maarโ€™ to comapre Allu and Sallu. ๐Ÿ˜† 

In all seriousness though, this was supposed to be one of the silliest scenes focussing more on the choreography than the number of heads being rolled and the amount of blood being flown. ๐Ÿ˜† The scene was supposed to be as  silly and massy (and trashy to those who dislike such stuff- I personally couldnโ€™t wait for this song to be done๐Ÿ˜†) as possible. Something like โ€˜dard-e-discoโ€™? ๐Ÿ˜† 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

And people make fun of Salman's movies???๐Ÿคฃ After watching this I have a new found respect for Salman's trash....and man KJo is right ...imagine the bashing Sallu would have got for this exact same scene...๐Ÿ˜†

loginidran thumbnail

I noticed that too. ๐Ÿ˜† I think seeing you, she remembered her real feelings because otherwise I have always seen her supporting Salman on this forum. ๐Ÿ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

I noticed that too. ๐Ÿ˜† I think seeing you, she remembered her real feelings because otherwise I have always seen her supporting Salman on this forum. ๐Ÿ˜†

Kee keh re ho ๐Ÿ˜ฒ BI supporting Salman, katayi ho nahi sakta janaab..... She & Me are the biggest bashers. We used to bash jammke. She has mellowed down for quite a bit now ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago
loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Kee keh re ho ๐Ÿ˜ฒ BI supporting Salman, katayi ho nahi sakta janaab..... She & Me are biggest bashers, we use to bash jammke, she is mellow down for quite a bit now ๐Ÿ˜†

Thatโ€™s what she says too. But just like how you have somewhat of a soft corner for SRK compared to the newer actors, I think itโ€™s the same for her. I donโ€™t know. I will let her say it may be. ๐Ÿ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Thatโ€™s what she says too. But just like how you have somewhat of a soft corner for SRK compared to the newer actors, I think itโ€™s the same for her. I donโ€™t know. I will let her say it may be. ๐Ÿ˜†

Soft nahi ji poora corner hai, now I am the Biggest SRK FAN

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Catch

Do you know me from my previous sessions in this forum?

loginidran thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Catch

Do you know me from my previous sessions in this forum?

This is the first time I see you posting here but we have always heard your stories fondly narrated and reminisced by BI and the other members who shared their posts with you. We keep hearing stories about how the fan wars used to happen and how every thread used to somehow turn into a Sal-Sha thread. ๐Ÿ˜† Itโ€™s like my brother and me who fought while growing up like the real enemies but now somehow all the negativity faded away and we keep recollecting all those fights with fondness - so much that the other people around us feel left out. ๐Ÿ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

This is the first time I see you posting here but we have always heard your stories fondly narrated and reminisced by BI and the other members who shared their posts with you. We keep hearing stories about how the fan wars used to happen and how every thread used to somehow turn into a Sal-Sha thread. ๐Ÿ˜† Itโ€™s like my brother and me who fought while growing up like the real enemies but now somehow all the negativity faded away and we keep recollecting all those fights with fondness - so much that the other people around us feel left out. ๐Ÿ˜†

Jaani ke apne charche hai forum mein hamaare bina bhi ๐Ÿ˜†

That was one hell of time, fights nahi yahaan WAR hoti thi...... It was a fun time, lots of memories.

Then now tell me based on those talks & interacting me yesterday

What kind of Image does u have before & now?