Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Don't you think humein iis thread ka title change kr dena chahiye aur hook drama ky liye new thread banani chahiye 😞  because that thread spamming thread ban gye hai 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5294598

Haha leave that thread and do all chat here only 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Sehar what happened in last two months? Yrkkh forum py kuch hua tha? 

Unfortunately IF is full of toxic people so stay away from them. 

Stay here with you πŸ˜³

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubabbb

Insha Allah β€οΈ

images (3).jpg

Uff Itna lobee πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Uff Itna lobee πŸ€ͺ🀣🀣🀣

YeahπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Haha leave that thread and do all chat here only 

That's why mein here hoonπŸ˜‚

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for sharing your dil ki baat with us @Seher . I am happy that you trust us, and I hope we don't lose this percious trust. You are an amazing friend , and I feel very happy whenever I read your name .. I know you are frank, and this quality isn't appreciated by many, so maybe that person likes to read praises about herself and about her favorites.. I am proud of you for coming out of this trauma sooner than later.. and I hope you stay strong .

I ignore the crowded forums intentionally. When I first came to IF I used to watch the least famous dramas.. which has few members only.. I fought with few ppl , but read many fights happened in different forums.. for this I am stuck to Pakistani dramas forum.. here we are like a small family, we have differences, but we do love and respect eachother.❀️

Originally posted by: awida

Thank you for sharing your dil ki baat with us @Seher . I am happy that you trust us, and I hope we don't lose this percious trust. You are an amazing friend , and I feel very happy whenever I read your name .. I know you are frank, and this quality isn't appreciated by many, so maybe that person likes to read praises about herself and about her favorites.. I am proud of you for coming out of this trauma sooner than later.. and I hope you stay strong .

I ignore the crowded forums intentionally. When I first came to IF I used to watch the least famous dramas.. which has few members only.. I fought with few ppl , but read many fights happened in different forums.. for this I am stuck to Pakistani dramas forum.. here we are like a small family, we have differences, but we do love and respect eachother.❀️

It's all my fault I always try to please others around me. That person makes me sad.The people around me are not as good as I think they are.I have known that person for the last one year. I don't know what happened to that person. Woh person has changed a lot in the last two months.Yes we are like a family and I'm so blessed to be a part of this forum.I'm so happy to have all of you in my life.May Allah protect us and guide us. May he forgive us for what we do and don't do and may he open our eyes and grant us hidayah Ameen Summa Ameen. May Allah protect us all from the evil eye Ameen Summa Ameen 

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

It's all my fault I always try to please others around me. That person makes me sad.The people around me are not as good as I think they are.I have known that person for the last one year. I don't know what happened to that person. Woh person has changed a lot in the last two months.Yes we are like a family and I'm so blessed to be a part of this forum.I'm so happy to have all of you in my life.May Allah protect us and guide us. May he forgive us for what we do and don't do and may he open our eyes and grant us hidayah Ameen Summa Ameen. May Allah protect us all from the evil eye Ameen Summa Ameen 

Aameen thumma aameen. πŸ€—

Ppl don't change this fast .. but we misjudge them. We don't know them well.. and it is easy to like someone who shows his good qualities only on net.. But when you know her well you get disappointed and you think why this change? It is mostly not her fault and not your fault. It is just that the true self can't be hidden for a long time. Maybe you just have many differences than what you expected. πŸ˜•

I had few friends in IF before , when the forums we used to watch and chat about got closed, I tried to stay in contact with them, but couldn't , because the disappeared. πŸ’” I felt hurt, but I realized that they must've got busy, so I moved on and came here where I got in touch with many new friends. πŸ˜ƒ The best thing about this forum is that it is not about a single drama. It is about Pak dramas.. so we'll keep chatting here forever.. insha Allah πŸ˜ƒ

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.