New show replacing naagin 6 soon?

imsoumyasrk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

chalo n6 ka din aahi gaya ðŸ˜† i liked nyra in bannerji in divya drasti so will surely give it a try ðŸ˜†

Elinuh thumbnail

LOL if Farishta is the new main lead i know this show is going to be a joke already

Eydis thumbnail

Kia Farishta main lead hai ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

mein bhi try krungi yeh show ðŸ¤£

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

Kia Farishta main lead hai ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

mein bhi try krungi yeh show ðŸ¤£

lets meet in pishachini forum ðŸ˜†

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I saw the promo of Pishachini on Colors. Why does she have power of a dayaan? Pishachinis are different from daayans. Also, she is wearing a white dress in the promo. White is not associated with evilness. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

She must be cursed for something and might not be evil nyra might not take villain role as she  might not be able to pull up well to be honest . I think farista and this pischachini are janmo janmo ke sathi and thT other girl is the actual villain who trapped her 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

She must be cursed for something and might not be evil nyra might not take villain role as she  might not be able to pull up well to be honest . I think farista and this pischachini are janmo janmo ke sathi and thT other girl is the actual villain who trapped her 

Diya, what do you think about his (Farista) acting skills? I think Arjit Taneja is an average actor. This is my opinion and I have no intention to hurt the feelings of his fans. 

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

lets meet in pishachini forum ðŸ˜†

blkul waha troll krlenge ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I m damn sure new show mein bhi humin buht kuch milega naaagin jese ðŸ¤£

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Diya, what do you think about his (Farista) acting skills? I think Arjit Taneja is an average actor. This is my opinion and I have no intention to hurt the feelings of his fans. 

he seems fine i have seen him in kkb. He was loved by many along with mrunal if i am not wrong. This farista character is messed up ðŸ˜† i started hating him after he became farista but lets see if he can pull up the lead character in the new show ðŸ˜†