Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aaj ka episode kaisa laga?? I never knew about Baba Nand’s brother🧐

I loved the celebration sequence and when the cows followed Nand Baba it was such a beautiful scene😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

I loved the celebration sequence and when the cows followed Nand Baba it was such a beautiful scene😍

Brother nahi Nand's father's brother as he called Yashoda bahu. Tauji is bade papa as father's big brother

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 1 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Brother nahi Nand's father's brother as he called Yashoda bahu. Tauji is bade papa as father's big brother

Lol. 😆 I felt nand was addressing him as Neelmani's Tauji. Here even big brothers call wife of younger brothers as Bahu. He must be some cousin who is elder to Nand. 

SoniRita thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. 😆 I felt nand was addressing him as Neelmani's Tauji. Here even big brothers call wife of younger brothers as Bahu. He must be some cousin who is elder to Nand. 

What @ bold. Thats interesting🤔

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Very very well executed and shown episode. It was so lovely . I must say the actor Nand is also good and he kind of suits the soft role. Obviously loving it till now. I just hope dont they dont mess up the timeline. 👍🏼

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I could watch only half untill they were all singing, dancing. Baarish k chalte thik se nahi dekha. 

Mumma baby scenes were adorable! Laxmi coming to witness them 

Nand running with cows😳 

Feel good and adorable episode! The baby's laugh 🥺🥺🥺

RainOfDew thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I thought the same😆 I think he was Nand's brother only.. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

That was the best part I loved it sooo much..

Whole Gokul celebrating nd cows went to meet Krishna

RainOfDew thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

What @ bold. Thats interesting🤔

Yeah it happens in Haryana as well.. coz for wife elder brother-in-law is like father figure thats why..

Edited by RainOfDew - 1 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

My one more fav part was Krishna started crying to gain attention🤣 kids these days🤣