Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Me getting ready to murder these two witches:

Yes pleaseđŸ„Č

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: maanarsh

Even I feel this...this time we both think the same Minko😳

You know we’ve all said, no it can’t be ema, it won’t go to tejang, jasfa won’t happen etc
 but this time they just can’t ruin Fateh’s character to a point of no return not with the current ratings, they are at 1.3, this isn’t them sailing at 2.8 or 3.1, this is them trying to get back in top 10, swaran ghar won’t bring them in top 10, at one point they were number 2. Also J is again too high and too evil and she can’t win
.the way she tortured Tejo today, the scene was actually cut off in Canada and only showed her telling Tejo to go down

Also with mental illness if he actually abandons Tejo, fatejo will be done and beyond repair, the remaining fans will leave the show.
.and right now they are showing us everything fatejo at its purest.  They can do so much with fatejo marriage and her getting memory back and falling in love again.

Fateh has to be shown strong and standing by Tejo
 No one can handle her like him, only his love will heal her
.,even today with how he calmed her down with his hand, he knew that would work
they’ve always had that effect on each other. I hope he payed attention to her and noticed that it wasn’t just fear today but her anger at Jasmine, Tejo has never screamed like this with this much hate, she’s never had hate, why isn’t he connecting the dots with this one. 

We are in for high drama but it will be without him knowing, even emotional blackmail won’t work this time, he has to take a stand. Tanya will be the trump card this time to expose Jasmine. If she runs off, she is smart enough to play Jasmine at her game. If they make Fateh weak again the coming TRP will be gone and nothing will save UD

Edited by Mink - 1 years ago
maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mink

You know we’ve all said, no it can’t be ema, it won’t go to tejang, jasfa won’t happen etc
 but this time they just can’t ruin Fateh’s character to a point of no return not with the current ratings, they are at 1.3, this isn’t them sailing at 2.8 or 3.1, this is them trying to get back in top 10, swaran ghar won’t bring them in top 10, at one point they were number 2. Also J is again too high and too evil and she can’t win
.the way she tortured Tejo today, the scene was actually cut off in Canada and only showed her telling Tejo to go down

Also with mental illness if he actually abandons Tejo, fatejo will be done and beyond repair, the remaining fans will leave the show.
.and right now they are showing us everything fatejo at its purest.  They can do so much with fatejo marriage and her getting memory back and falling in love again.

they’ve always had that effect on each other. I hope he payed attention to her and noticed that it wasn’t just fear today but her anger at Jasmine, Tejo has never screamed like this with this much hate, she’s never had hate, why isn’t he connecting the dots with this one. 

We are in for high drama but it will be without him knowing, even emotional blackmail won’t work this time, he has to take a stand. Tanya will be the trump card this time to expose Jasmine. If she runs off, she is smart enough to play Jasmine at her game. If they make Fateh weak again the coming TRP will be gone and nothing will save UD

Agree to each n every word Mink👍 

This track would be a saviour for the makers if they go in a right way by showing us a strong Fateh who can go against anyone for Tejo

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mink

Precisely the reason I am always doubtful about his character. After the airport incident is done I never thought he would ever do a thing where she would get hurt. But after the roka breakup like he went up an extra mile to hurt her. Like ok you felt betrayed and broke up.... But the way he insulted her, her profession, called her gold digger.... đŸ˜”đŸ˜–đŸ˜–đŸ˜–

He knows Jasmine want to marry him. Has he forgotten everything she did to Tejo while she was living with him? 

I am okay with the separation as long as he does not know about it otherwise it is just done and Dusted for me. Teju has never needed him more and he has always backed out whenever she needed him. I don't care what  ore how Gurpreet does, his priority should be Tejo. 

ShanUlas thumbnail

As i said Chameli did throw Tejo in the match. She is putting her own foit on axe. Once Tejo mentally unstable issue escalates in Moga. Fateh will do just do something insane in public . Ye Chamiya hi fatejo shaadi karayegi.

https://twitter.com/DRISHTI_TWEETS/status/1539133650549231616?s=20&t=x5C2X_H6jiedt7qguSMIZQ

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

As i said Chameli did throw Tejo in the match. She is putting her own foit on axe. Once Tejo mentally unstable issue escalates in Moga. Fateh will do just do something insane in public . Ye Chamiya hi fatejo shaadi karayegi.

https://twitter.com/DRISHTI_TWEETS/status/1539133650549231616?s=20&t=x5C2X_H6jiedt7qguSMIZQ

what is this shan  oh my god your prediction came true  that j will throw  pagal tejo in between the match and she is mad she is panic and stop the match😒  why j foot on axe she is being over smart here

i am afraid of this track once pagal tejo issue spreads in mogha   sandhu virks will be forced to send tejo to ashram   fateh will take stand   

bold j will die but will never unite fatejođŸ€Ș

no shan fateh will not take insane stand  because ye pagal gurpreet mummy behosh hoke gir jayegi

typhoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

this is me planning to kill chamiya

kill her as viking do put knife on her throat and cut it evil blood ooze out

typhoon thumbnail

Lol this mayank guy, just speculating that new montage has hidden raaz, is the kahani about to switch where Fateh will go towards Jasmine?! Lol dude do you watch the show before you make these videos lol 

mink  mayank is ghadha he just copy paste   

what hidden meaning in montage we know gurpreet will force f with j    and eventually tejo around   fatejo  

tanya will come on last minute jafa shaadi nonsense and  reveal j is not pregnent and she kidnapped her    j busted send to jail before that she is humiliated 

typhoon thumbnail

The drama continues
.Abhisha reel is deleted! 😂😂😂

https://twitter.com/i_swetachouksey/status/1538919045776322560?s=21&t=nz6QjNw4Z_QELkJvVP3Mpg

drama continues abhisha r attension seeker fizool hai drama

proyankit r fighting but kept hidden not propogating