Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

Agreed. Why can’t they both have their detective hats on. ASR has never been rationale in love. He married Imlie forcibly for the fear that she might go back to AKT and pretended to act like a villain and not tell her why he was doing that. Apparently she was supposed to read his mind. Here I think his irrationality is justified. The boy think he is infertile. Wife is pregnant. Wife will never cheat on him such is his strong belief in her then it has to be her rape. Can’t be divine intervention. Crazy!

If rationality was shown then a story wouldn't exist 🤪

I really don't fault ASR. Could he have handled this better? Yes. But is what he doing completely wrong or insane? No. 

He feels like he has failed - yet again - in protecting a loved one, He failed in his responsibility to look out for Imlie and he can't seem to grapple with her siding with Madhav. It is not everyday that you will not trust normal medical reports - There is nothing not to trust in an infertility report. So Aryan latched on to the only explanation, when he was clueless he fell for the idea that Jyoti seeded in his mind. 

What Imlie is going through could easily be termed as denial in his head. 

Pavilion_way thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hi everyone🤗long time

So looks like ASR has lost his brain cells... 

I get it both are in pain, i dont deny that but now its just plain annoying.

Kya laga rakha hai yaar... seriously🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I swear to god ... dono ne ek hi cassette laga rakhi hain. Burn that cassette buy a latest technology 

let me just say I'm upset with both Imlie and Aryan.

Why cant she just force him to get another report? Why cant he actually trust imlie, the woman who wud know if someone assaulted her. 

Idiots kahi ke 😡

Now if you guys have read my threads on blue chidhiya..Im still sticking to the ITS A BLOODY PLAN theory 😎... Im really hoping its a plan cuz this track is getting on my nerves and I cant handle this new ASR 😭

I haven't read the previous DTs so if I said the same as someone else, sorry in advance. 

https://tenor.com/Wm3H.gif

anabh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

Agreed. Why can’t they both have their detective hats on. ASR has never been rationale in love. He married Imlie forcibly for the fear that she might go back to AKT and pretended to act like a villain and not tell her why he was doing that. Apparently she was supposed to read his mind. Here I think his irrationality is justified. The boy think he is infertile. Wife is pregnant. Wife will never cheat on him such is his strong belief in her then it has to be her rape. Can’t be divine intervention. Crazy!

Welcome back Neha. You were missed❤️

Yes they can be at loggerheads and carry their own investigation like Imlie did during Jeejaji track.......but kitna aur rona dhona......and their scenes and expressions seems monotonous.....as actors they are doing justice to their role and giving great performance no doubt there

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yea thts what y they making lose their charm!

anabh thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackfaree

Yea thts what y they making lose their charm!

Hum dono ko dande padenge yahan🤣

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nai padenge humre sakhio pe bharosa hai infact most will agree regarding epi not the actors itself they doing great job but i spoke too soon nasha they started again by dragging

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovereading14

If rationality was shown then a story wouldn't exist 🤪

I really don't fault ASR. Could he have handled this better? Yes. But is what he doing completely wrong or insane? No. 

He feels like he has failed - yet again - in protecting a loved one, He failed in his responsibility to look out for Imlie and he can't seem to grapple with her siding with Madhav. It is not everyday that you will not trust normal medical reports - There is nothing not to trust in an infertility report. So Aryan latched on to the only explanation, when he was clueless he fell for the idea that Jyoti seeded in his mind. 

What Imlie is going through could easily be termed as denial in his head. 

Agreed. I mean think about it. Your wife is pregnant. You are told you can never father a child. You would go out of your mind. I personally would. He is handling it much better than I would. My husband wouldn’t be alive if he was pregnant with another’s child. Lol just kidding. 

Joke aside. I agree with you on that he feels like he failed her and wasn’t able to protect it. That’s added guilt that’s killing him. 

Edited by nehaahmad - 1 years ago
ShakhiLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ASR couldn't find the video footage.. why is he not asking Jo for the same??. Did he forget that Jo only told him about video and she had told him she will get it for him??

anabh thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackfaree

Nai padenge humre sakhio pe bharosa hai infact most will agree regarding epi not the actors itself they doing great job but i spoke too soon nasha they started again by dragging

Sasta nasha hai so may be longer lasting......or they must have restock again😉

Sara128 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Todays episode gave me a weird vibe…like it just seems like something and maybe everything is off about this track now. Aryan isn’t the way he was in the beginning…that calculative mind is tossed in trash and Imlie is just sulking now. 

Makers could have easily taken the storyline and made it all a plan, or added a twist but nope.

Edited by Sara128 - 1 years ago