Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blackfaree

Winning prize money ka asar🤣

Please move to new thread! 

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anabh

Where are you sis? Lapatta gumshuda report likhwaani padegi ACP Yash Chauhan ke paas.....

None of us watching full episodes lately,  just few clips here and there but we meet here and vent out and then go back to our lives.....please join us in our venting session if you get time.....and definitely dont miss out arylie chemistry this sunday......rest hope all is fine and you are enjoying summer break with kids:) 

Love you lady. I have missed hanging out with you as well.  I was in California for a family reunion/vacation since last Tuesday. Just got back Monday night. I thought I was gonna die from exhaustion 🤦🏽‍♀️ And feel like I need a vacation to recover from this vacation 😜 but I am back. Ready to join. I had given amiss to a few of the episodes and the built in break last week gave me some time to regain my tolerance for shit plots. But to be honest I feelLike we might be getting back on track. Thu thu thu nazar 🧿 na lagay. 

Missed trolling with you. 😘 

anabh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Love you lady. I have missed hanging out with you as well.  I was in California for a family reunion/vacation since last Tuesday. Just got back Monday night. I thought I was gonna die from exhaustion 🤦🏽‍♀️ And feel like I need a vacation to recover from this vacation 😜 but I am back. Ready to join. I had given amiss to a few of the episodes and the built in break last week gave me some time to regain my tolerance for shit plots. But to be honest I feelLike we might be getting back on track. Thu thu thu nazar 🧿 na lagay. 

Missed trolling with you. 😘 

[/QUOTE

Aww🤗 Glad you are back. Malini is also back. Agree episode is getting back on track.  Will be fun trolling together.