Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: snehaz16

Arey baap re... ye GIF kahan se mila.. this is class apart !!!!!

Tenor pe. Sasural simar ka hai. If I remember correctly kuch bhi nahi chora inhone. Simar became a fly, snake, ghost etc etc.

I was in last year of college jab tv ad aata tha " kya makkhi ban bacha payegi simar apne sasuraal ko" πŸ€£.. that was hilarious 🀣 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you so much for the clips and Rewiew vaibhs...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aaj maine dekha nahi hai Episode.. Ab dekhu ki na dekhu...πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

It has to be the largest house warming party ever.  Now I understand why the banner read "House Warning"

Now I have a question. If Shah parivaar is Anu's Mayka then is Vanraaj her brother? 

How low is Anu and Anuj's IQ? How long do they need to figure out BB's intentions? At least Anuj should have understood by now. I hope Anuj gives a clear warning to BB and makes it clear to her that she ain't  getting any share of Anuj's property. 

Originally posted by: kenika

Thank you so much for the clips and Rewiew vaibhs...πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aaj maine dekha nahi hai Episode.. Ab dekhu ki na dekhu...πŸ™„πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

I would skip - yesteday's precap clip, today's clip and tomorrow's precap clip sums it all - save your sleep and sanity

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

It has to be the largest house warming party ever.  Now I understand why the banner read "House Warning"

Now I have a question. If Shah parivaar is Anu's Mayka then is Vanraaj her brother? 

How low is Anu and Anuj's IQ? How long do they need to figure out BB's intentions? At least Anuj should have understood by now. I hope Anuj gives a clear warning to BB and makes it clear to her that she ain't  getting any share of Anuj's property. 

https://twitter.com/Nayana_stfu2134/status/1536600250130960384?t=Hpr2z89uuOrixocZPCWRBA&s=19

What i thought Anuj to be and what i got...

Smitha or anyone interested, let me know if you need subs

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

The house warming track is a drivel. New houses seems to be mushrooming for the Kapadia clan, just like his relatives. All of a sudden they showed "Kapadia sadan" on wedding eve and then another house! What a joke!!?πŸ€”

I had no doubts about Anu's IQ. But it is pathetic what they have done to this char AK!! πŸ˜•

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

https://twitter.com/Nayana_stfu2134/status/1536600250130960384?t=Hpr2z89uuOrixocZPCWRBA&s=19

What i thought Anuj to be and what i got...

Smitha or anyone interested, let me know if you need subs

What did he say? Something much meaningful, I guess!

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the tags peopleβ€οΈπŸ€—

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

What did he say? Something much meaningful, I guess!

Context: Rohit and Sreemoyee's friendship is questioned.. 

Rohit's reply: "There are friends from your side as well. Did I question you that why did you bring any female friend? In which book or in which law it is written that a woman cannot have a male friend? Let me ask you a question.. A man who married twice, is doing PDA with his second wife in front of his children is more acceptable or a woman's old friend helping her sometimes in need?"

grace2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Thus begins the battle between - Anu & BB πŸ€£  Anupama's only weapon in this battle is meaningless bhashan πŸ˜† 

Such a bheja fry 

For a small change bring some dialogues for AK.

Woh kab tak bas kandhe pe haath rakh ke support karta rahega.

I heard he got one dialogue today.

.🀣🀣