Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

What baffles me is why did they hail Sanju as some pathbreaking film when it showed how drugs ruined his life..

They should've instead filed defamation suit on the makers..

Who are those hailing ? 

At first place whitewashing terrorists , druggies films must not be allowed to be made.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Marijuana chahe legal ho jae pills,drugs kabhi nahi honge 

You don't need it to be legal, just decriminalized. With the way things are in states like Punjab and North-East, they would need to decriminalize before they can rehabilitate those addicted. Or they would have to ship half the state into prisons. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Who are those hailing ? 

At first place whitewashing terrorists , druggies films must not be allowed to be made.

BW people

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Don't the people shouting ABCDs live in the States? Because how they managed to live in India and not see how common weed consumption is in colleges and corporate culture is beyond me. 😆

I live in States. I am like your parents. My kids are ABCDs. 

I didn’t hear a word “Drug” when I was in college in India. 

May be right now you can get drugs if you’re well connected in Ahmedabad but it’s still not easily available everywhere in all colleges. 

It’s definitely not as common as US of A. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

🤣 Oh my. 

Marijuana is not a drug — 20 lines on that. 
So what? Everyone does drugs these days — 20 lines on that. 
Is there no other big issues than someone taking drugs? — 50 lines on that. 
rest 100 lines on How many problems India has and we focus on someone abusing drugs. 
Rinse and repeat. 😆

p.s. Ab sab padenge mere pichhe. Matlab I don’t care. Aaj Monday hai Aur mein toofani mood mein hoon. 🥳

Please don't forget to tag me in the counter-essays you write. Though, I can't guarantee that I'll read them...

It's my new hobby on IF, collecting tags... it's helping me in getting rid of previous hobby of posting GIFs...

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I was thinking the same 😆. They can dictate what should happen in India but not other ABCDs apparently.

Yeah, leave "Mere Bhaarat Mahan" yourself but gate-keep others. Heck, I am not even an ABCD, but the logic is amazing. 😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

I was thinking the same 😆. They can dictate what should happen in India but not other ABCDs apparently.

First of all I am not a They. 
I am an Indian citizen. I have the right to talk about India. I don’t talk or dictate what happens in USA coz hey I can’t vote yet. 🤷‍♀️ Although I contribute to 2

Economies. But that’s for another discussion. 

And ABCDs most of the time know nothing and have opinion about everything. 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -PD-

Then what do you want police to do... Sympathize to him how he is struggling after taking drugs or encourage him to help some of his friends to teach how to use drugs in party?

These same parties lead to gang rape recently and again police are blamed for not being riding the parties and taking people under custody for using drugs...

If they hold druggies tho problem, if they leave tho problem.. then what do you expect police to do ?

Don’t bang ur head on the wall , ignore .

Pop culture . Is this modern n progressive by wasting lives in drugs .

Strict laws must be made n police are doing good job n measures must be taken on this drugs rackets n all .

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

It's illegal because of American culture war in the 80s which forced India to make it illegal. Prior to the NDPS, Marijuana was legal in India. 

What India is now following is the U.S. culture from the 80s.

M aware of that..Indira Gandhi resisted making it illegal but Rajiv Gandhi did.

India is doing its own thing.. till date t least I haven't even come across anyone consuming banned stuff. Not saying it doesn't happen but not in my circle in the several places I lived. So it's wrong to paint all of India by a single brush.

And if u r talking abt NCB going after bursting all those rackets now and not earlier, who knows what all stuff is going on since long..let things unfold and unravel

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Yeah, leave "Mere Bhaarat Mahan" yourself but gate-keep others. Heck, I am not even an ABCD, but the logic is amazing. 😆

I know. I hear that many times. I don’t live in India but so does lot of ABCDs. Yet they are here with their expert opinions.

I am toh Indian citizen. Mera toh pehle haq banta hai.