Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I can't stand luv ranjan movies...but I think RK needs something like this after brahmastra, shamshera and animal...a rom com!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I can't stand luv ranjan movies...but I think RK needs something like this after brahmastra, shamshera and animal...a rom com!

You mean a hit movie  right ? All those other movies are gonna flop 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ranbir has far better chemistry with Shraddha than with Alia. Alia and him together feels like they are playing pretend and can't wait to go back to their actual selves when cameras are not on them anymore. 

Briaahna thumbnail

There is shamshera leaked  picture ; somebody pls  post it 😬we wanna dissect RK look   Let’s see if he ‘suitable for role or not 

Many thanks 

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You mean a hit movie  right ? All those other movies are gonna flop 

i thought you don't reply to newbies🤪

Nirvanaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Come to think of it Shradha would have been a much better choice for Brahmastra..she would have added to the aesthetics..And the level of acting Alia is showing in trailer, even Shrdha can manage..chemistry is important for the chosen one storyline..Shradha a water against RK as fire..now that would have been explosive..Kjo ruins everything BW with his Alia infusion

Nirvanaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope this Luv Ranjan movie makes money at B.O so that this pair would be repeated...Post the deepika-kat phase, hardly liked RK's pairings. This one seems good...excited for Shamshera as well

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Luv Ranjan's films are EPIC, waiting for this one also...... hope he do PKP3 also very soon with Kartik & New gang.